PDA

View Full Version : Should Love Island Be AXED?

REVOLUTION
25-08-2006, 11:18 AM
I think it should i dont know why ITV even comisned another series its sooooooooooooooooooo BORING, have you tried watching it live god itmakes you want to lock yourself in an asylum. Id love to seee there viewing figures for there live show HAHA :hugesmile:

JakeyBoy
25-08-2006, 11:19 AM
NOTHING to do with BB7

Don't make topics for the sake of it!

Ella
25-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Yes it should be axed
Its a load of willy dribble

REVOLUTION
25-08-2006, 11:23 AM
It is to do with BB, it went against BB and ITV want BB, ITV are JEALOUS OF C4 because they came up with a wicked reality show and is VERY sucsesssfull lok at ITV the only reality show i like on there is X-Factor but even then i find it a bit boring.

Ella
25-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Love Island is thw worst show on TV IMO:rolleyes:

Chrizzle
25-08-2006, 11:49 AM
I like it
It shouldnt be axed, at the end of the day if you dont like it, dont watch it.
But theres some people who do.

Bells
25-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Can't say I'm a huge fan of it. :rolleyes:

But as long as there are enough viewers, I doubt it'll be axed.

REVOLUTION
25-08-2006, 12:21 PM
1.3 million viewers on average err that is low the most they get are around 2million that IS LOW once or twice it attreacted only about 800,95 viewers it should be axed it even got beaten by Cfives CSI reasons to why it should be AXED
1: Boring
2: Slow
3: The cr*p presenters always pop up evry five mins
4: Its like watching paint dry
5: A bunch of SO-CALLED Celebs
6: Trying to copy BB with bringing back someone that got evicted
7: The live coverage is DULL sound cuts out out every 2-3 mins
8: The music theme is TACKY
9: The opening is TACKY
10: The evictions are just plain CR*P
11: People that came on the show walked 3 in a row Alica Douvall, Steve O, Dennis Rodman that is BAD proves how BOROING it is
12: They are obviously paid to have arguements, every time i flick over to IT they always seem to be arguing which you can tell is PUT ON for the camears
13: ITV know it is CR*P,DULL and BORING because thats why they want BB in which HoPEFULLY they dont have it and HOPE C4 KEEP BB
MY list can go on on on.....

Chrizzle
25-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Its not boring at all.

Simple, if you dont like it, dont watch it
dont ruinit for the 1.3 million viewers

REVOLUTION
25-08-2006, 12:25 PM
1.3 million compared to BB 5million AVERAGE and evictions pulling in over 6million and the final pulling in OVER 8MILLON there are LOADS of people that would like it gone people OFF this forum aswell.

Chrizzle
25-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Grrr
Cant you understand

You dont own TV- just because YOU dont like something doesnt mean it should be axed.
Just cos it aint the most popular thing on TV doesnt mean it has to be axed.
it makes some people happy, I like watching it, and so do loads more.
Simply just, dont watch it!!!!!!!!!!!

EugeneSully
25-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by REVOLUTION
1.3 million viewers on average err that is low the most they get are around 2million that IS LOW once or twice it attreacted only about 800,95 viewers it should be axed it even got beaten by Cfives CSI reasons to why it should be AXED
1: Boring
2: Slow
3: The cr*p presenters always pop up evry five mins
4: Its like watching paint dry
5: A bunch of SO-CALLED Celebs
6: Trying to copy BB with bringing back someone that got evicted
7: The live coverage is DULL sound cuts out out every 2-3 mins
8: The music theme is TACKY
9: The opening is TACKY
10: The evictions are just plain CR*P
11: People that came on the show walked 3 in a row Alica Douvall, Steve O, Dennis Rodman that is BAD proves how BOROING it is
12: They are obviously paid to have arguements, every time i flick over to IT they always seem to be arguing which you can tell is PUT ON for the camears
13: ITV know it is CR*P,DULL and BORING because thats why they want BB in which HoPEFULLY they dont have it and HOPE C4 KEEP BB
MY list can go on on on.....

You started the thread asking for people's opinion! Don't need to go into a HUGE amount of detail if you dont like it.

You've obviously watched it before to establish your ideas.

Anyway! I like the show!:thumbs:

EugeneSully
25-08-2006, 01:31 PM
and who said it was trying to be like BB. It's nothing like it.

Sophii3x
26-08-2006, 08:07 AM
YES it's rubbish!

Foebane100
27-08-2006, 10:01 AM
ITV couldn’t organise the proverbial in a brewery. I’m getting sick of quiz shows and the constant stream of shows that have to have phone calls to vote celebrities off the show. So far we’ve had singing, dancing, horse riding, ice skating and each one is just a lame excuse to generate hundreds of thousands of pounds each week. Give us a show with some entertainment or a good story; put some effort in to making the show.

Love Island is there in the hope that celebrities will shag on screen.

jrc
27-08-2006, 10:06 AM
IMO it's a bunch of crap, but, if some people like it, then that's up to them. I don't really care if it's axed, but i wouldn't exactly be sad to see it go.

Mike
27-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Once you get into Love island it's not actually that bad IMO, i watched most of last years and started watching this years after BB finished, it's not the best show ever but without a doubt it's worth watching while there is no BB.

Chrizzle
27-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Why are people saying axe it?

If they dont watch it, what difference is it gonna make?
Its stressing me out

sol
27-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Yes, it's boring. I might give it a try one day if it doesn't clash with BB.

Arneldo
27-08-2006, 11:49 PM
I think it faces a good chance of being Axed next year of not then it will be moved to a either earlier or later time slot. LI got less then half of BB Ratings most of the nights this year.

Dan_
28-08-2006, 11:10 AM
If they weren't so silly to put it up against Big Brother it might get good ratings, I have heard that since bb ended the viewing figures have gone up and all.It's been quite decent this year, few entertaining arguments.

devilsadvocate
28-08-2006, 11:16 AM
i've watched SH~~ island for a total of 122 seconds in the last 2 years,but i'm still entitled to my opinion,so there!!!

it seems that I.T.V are obsessed with so-called celebrities.it's as if they think that having a 'celeb' based show will automatically win them viewers.kak island is a poorly conceived show full of none entities put on a island with the slimmest chance that one couple will fall in love/have sex. I.T.V already has 'i'm a celebrity,get me out of here',so whats the point of 'love island'???

I.T.V's programmes today just shows how bad they have the 'celebrity' bug.from 12:00 until 7:00pm they've got a golf tournament.'whose playing???' i hear you ask........goddamn celebrities,thats who.if that was'nt enough,from 9:00pm to 11:00pm what entertainment do they provide for the public??? oh yeah,the grand finale of poo-island.

that's NINE hours of television centered around so-called celebs.and they wonder why no-ones watching.there's not a decent film in sight.very sad!!!

love island will probably get axed as I.T.V. are'nt making enough money from it,(rating's means sponsors,sponsors means advertising,advertising means money).also because it's a pointless BB clone.