PDA

View Full Version : Rewatching this.

Jemal
15-05-2014, 12:06 PM
So bored, so rewatching this series:laugh:

Should finish all the episode just in time for the next series.

Gstar
15-05-2014, 12:17 PM
ouch! way too early for a re watch bro

Jemal
15-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Na its the right time imo. Days i have off just watch it. Will finish just in time for bb15.

Headie
15-05-2014, 02:34 PM
You should rewatch BB13 instead tbh, not too recent but not too long ago, and it's filled with amazing moments, there's rarely a dull episode :love:

I might start watching it now tbh so I'll be finished before BB15.

Marsh.
15-05-2014, 02:36 PM
You should've saved it and then if BB15 is sh*te you can watch that instead.

reece(:
15-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Watch an older one, this is still too fresh in the mind

Lostie!
18-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I stopped watching around Week 5, so I decided to give it another go and watch from where I left off before BB15 starts. I'm in the penultimate week now, just after the final nominations. :)

Daniel.
19-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Way too early for a rewatch of this.

I stopped watching around Week 5, so I decided to give it another go and watch from where I left off before BB15 starts. I'm in the penultimate week now, just after the final nominations. :)

Why did you stop watching?

Strictly Jake
19-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Whereabouts do people watch old series?!

Lostie!
20-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Why did you stop watching?

I just gradually lost interest. I think a big part of it was not being a huge Gina fan, and watching the episodes knowing that I'd log onto the forums afterwards (one of my favourite things about watching BB), and seeing all the things I found irritating be praised to the heavens.

I'm glad I went back to it, though. I'd missed some pretty good stuff. Also, watching it all together I don't really dislike anyone as much as I did at the time, probably because I don't take the time to mull over and dissect each highlights episode, I move on to the next and don't overthink what happened the night before. :D

I'm up to the final now. :cool:

Whereabouts do people watch old series?!

For past BB in general, this YT channel is great: https://www.youtube.com/user/BBArchiveFullEpisode

I don't think BB14 is there, I used this for it: http://www.watchseries-online.eu/category/big-brother-uk One episode missing though, I found it but can't remember where now. :o :D BB14 was on YT too, but C5 decided to block it. :nono:

Oh, and I use an adblocker, I've never used that site before using it recently for BB so I don't know if it'll be full of pop-ups without adblocker, just a heads up if you use that. :)