PDA

View Full Version : Gina or Hazel?

Headie
30-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Which housemate do you prefer? The general consensus on here seems to be split between the two.

Jordan.
30-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Gina and it isn't close. Hazel did nothing

Ramsay
30-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Gina and it isn't close. Hazel did nothing

yeah apart from the whole Daley thing she was quite boring

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Gina at first but overall Hazel did more, was more entertaining, didn't bother to pretend to be rich and didn't spend every second bitching about Gina

So teah Hazekl >

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Hazel :love:

Shaun
30-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Gina is a revolting person. Hazel >>>>>>>>

Natalie.
30-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I like both but Gina

Jake.
30-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Gina peaked at week one, she went from being a decent bitch to a pretty horrible bully who has the class of a tesco lasagna ready meal

So yeah, Hazel >

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Gina at first but overall Hazel did more, was more entertaining, didn't bother to pretend to be rich and didn't spend every second bitching about Gina

So teah Hazekl >

lmfao what did Hazel even do

Jack_
30-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Well obvously Gina, the amount of moments she had is endless...people only really liked Hazel because they felt sorry for her after the Daley thing. She literally did nothing in her own right, Daley and Hazel gave her storylines which lasted at best 10 days of the series, she was a background character the rest of the time.

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Well she had the Daley story, owned Gina in numerous arguments, had an actual place in the dynamics and possibly the most talked about housemate of the season

What did Gina do apart from brag about her obviously fake lifestyle and bitch about Hazel which was obviously down to jealousy

Dont get me wrong, loved her in the first few weeks but really she was quite dull

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Well obvously Gina, the amount of moments she had is endless...people only really liked Hazel because they felt sorry for her after the Daley thing. She literally did nothing in her own right, Daley and Hazel gave her storylines which lasted at best 10 days of the series, she was a background character the rest of the time.

How do you know why other people like Hazel? :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Gina was actually hilarious for one. If there's any question as to who was better, just remember that Gina was dressed like the queen bee she is and administered physical shocks to her nemesis. Mmhmmm that settles it.

Jack_
30-05-2014, 02:22 PM
How do you know why other people like Hazel? :laugh:

Because nobody cared about or talked about her until the Daley thing obv (granted it was bad and she had my support morally during it but still)

And then when Gina decided to cause issues with her (Hazel's the better person but not housemate) the people that already disliked Gina took Hazel's side and liked her more. Doesn't mean she created that storyline herself though

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah cuz bb made that happen

It could have easily been the other way round if bb werent so biased

Jordan.
30-05-2014, 02:24 PM
just remember that Gina was dressed like the queen bee she is and administered physical shocks to her nemesis.

lol

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Because nobody cared about or talked about her until the Daley thing obv (granted it was bad and she had my support morally during it but still)

And then when Gina decided to cause issues with her (Hazel's the better person but not housemate) the people that already disliked Gina took Hazel's side and liked her more. Doesn't mean she created that storyline herself though

I liked her from the start and I loved Gina in the first few weeks so that doesn't apply to me

I just think overall Hazel gave more to the show. Gina was a background character when not bitching about either Sallie or Hazel :shrug: works both ways

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 02:25 PM

No one creates their own storylines themselves though, you always need to someone else to play a part in it. I liked Hazel before the Daley crap and so did alot of people on here iirc

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Also remember how awful Hazel was in her arguing with Gina? not a good look at all

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Because Gina's 'man stealer ew' was so intelligent

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Like... Hazel told Gina that she smells and lobbied makeup-related insults. Wow so cutting so fierce xxx

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Gina's insults were the same?

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:42 PM
But that's entirely in Gina's character, that's her whole shtick. Hazel was supposed to be some resilient ice queen but she let Gina ****ing Rio of all people get under her skin. It's like, of all the **** you went through (ie a potential rape scenario), you let THAT break you?

Josy
30-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Gina and I dislike her

Calderyon
30-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Hazel.

thesheriff443
30-05-2014, 02:47 PM
after the dust has settled both where big tits with a mouth attatched.

i think gina and dexter where scripted parts for bb.

MTVN
30-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hazel was actually an interesting housemate and person, Gina became boring after week 1 and was painfully one dimensional, there was really nothing to her

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 02:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/L7GvqMq.png

andybigbro
30-05-2014, 02:51 PM
I liked both :conf2:

But Hazel got a bit bitchy at the end :(

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:51 PM
But that's entirely in Gina's character, that's her whole shtick. Hazel was supposed to be some resilient ice queen but she let Gina ****ing Rio of all people get under her skin. It's like, of all the **** you went through (ie a potential rape scenario), you let THAT break you?

Well It hardly got to her? She obviously didn't care about Gina but Gina was so obsessed it got ridiculous

All she did was say things like 'yeah Gina your so getting to me' sarcastically because she obviously didn't give a ****

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 02:52 PM
I liked both :conf2:

But Hazel got a bit bitchy at the end :(

That's the complete opposite of what happened but ok

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 02:55 PM

Generalization. I liked Hazel, and it had literally nothing to do with the Daley situation (I actually didn't like Hazel much in the earlier weeks, I didn't like her flirting with Daley when he had a gf), she grew on me later on. As for Gina's many "moments", it's all subjective as to whether they were enjoyable "moments" or not. For me, they certainly weren't. :)

Gina spent 10 weeks saying "I'm really really shocked. That really really shocked me. Ferrero rocher. Really really shocked. They're the nastiest person I've ever met. Really really."

Frankly, both Gina and Hazel did things that I think reflected really badly on them. Hazel flirting with a taken guy non-stop, Gina turning Jemima's silly, badly-worded comment into a huge "OMG I'M A RACISM VICTIM LOOK AT ME" ****storm. But, I warmed to Hazel as the weeks passed (she still pissed me off at times though, like the night Charlie became Public Enemy #1), but Gina just continued to aggravate me with her bad attitude, fake Diary Room performances, general hypocrisy, etc. I did like her at times, though (when she didn't join in with the "Dexter is evil" bandwagon in the final week or so, admitting she doesn't any longer have a huge issue with Jemima at the final, etc).

Basically, in a nutshell, I had times where I liked and disliked both of them, but on the whole I much preferred Hazel.

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 02:57 PM
She took Gina seriously enough to actually engage in an argument with her which lol. Like, if you let yourself get down to Gina's level in an argument who does that reflect worse upon?

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 03:01 PM
She took Gina seriously enough to actually engage in an argument with her which lol. Like, if you let yourself get down to Gina's level in an argument who does that reflect worse upon?

eh Gina...especially if you're saying it's her level then clearly she's worse

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 03:03 PM
The point is, if you take Gina seriously enough to let yourself stoop down to her level you kiiiiiinda lose by default.

Niamh.
30-05-2014, 03:04 PM
The point is, if you take Gina seriously enough to let yourself stoop down to her level you kiiiiiinda lose by default.

I disagree Sir :fist:

Jake.
30-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Well, no. You're nkt going to stand there and allow somebody to call you a *****/disgusting/a skank, that's not how it works. Gina was a one trick pony who had the same insults for whoever crossed paths with her, you could tell by the end of her arguments with Hazel that she was getting wound up (saying 'oh, shut up') because calling Hazel a ***** no longer had the desired effect.

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Surely, this logic means they're as bad as each other and both lose?

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Well, no. You're nkt going to stand there and allow somebody to call you a *****/disgusting/a skank, that's not how it works. Gina was a one trick pony who had the same insults for whoever crossed paths with her, you could tell by the end of her arguments with Hazel that she was getting wound up (saying 'oh, shut up') because calling Hazel a ***** no longer had the desired effect.

Again, it's Gina. If you actually take her seriously and engage in an argument with her, you kinda lose right there. Like, she looks like a muppet and acts like a cartoon character. It's insulting to Hazel's character if she let THAT of all things get to her like girl you survived a potential rape scenario you're better than being "lol **** you're ugly" to Gina like it's the internet. Also like I said, Hazel's arguing style sucked and was pretty awful to watch so another victory for Gina, just like administering physical pain to Hazel and ordering her around in her eviction week ^_^

Jake.
30-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Hazel's arguing style didn't suck, she was correct in what she said (Gina was literally like a dog going round a racing course over and over again) and it clearly got under Gina's skin because she went from her usual insults to trying to get Hazel to shut up. And the shock suit thing is irrelevant because that was BBs doing.

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 03:27 PM
All Hazel did was repeat what's said to her or go mhmm yeah I'm so affected, and that's not how you win an argument at all? And the shock suits are perfectly relevant because it's a perfect living metaphor of BB14: Gina being the queen bee she is, ordering Hazel around and administering physical pain to her as she's on her way out. Aka Gina's the winner in the house and in life ^_^

reece(:
30-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Gina peaked at week one, she went from being a decent bitch to a pretty horrible bully who has the class of a tesco lasagna ready meal

So yeah, Hazel >
same. Ice queen Hazel <3

Jake.
30-05-2014, 03:47 PM
All Hazel did was repeat what's said to her or go mhmm yeah I'm so affected, and that's not how you win an argument at all? And the shock suits are perfectly relevant because it's a perfect living metaphor of BB14: Gina being the queen bee she is, ordering Hazel around and administering physical pain to her as she's on her way out. Aka Gina's the winner in the house and in life ^_^

And all Gina did was repeat herself by calling her a *****, so in that case neither 'won'. And no, it was just BB arselicking Gina to their hearts content and allowing somebody else to administer pain with complete malice. Gina hasn't won at anything, she didn't win Big Brother and posting about how much she loves 'her' new car on twitter shows that she isn't really winning now.

reece(:
30-05-2014, 03:48 PM
And all Gina did was repeat herself by calling her a *****, so in that case neither 'won'. And no, it was just BB arselicking Gina to their hearts content and allowing somebody else to administer pain with complete malice. Gina hasn't won at anything, she didn't win Big Brother and posting about how much she loves 'her' new car on twitter shows that she isn't really winning now.
:clap:

Hazel's replies to Gina were hilarious too. :love:

Jake.
30-05-2014, 03:49 PM
same. Ice queen Hazel <3

:clap:

Hazel's replies to Gina were hilarious too. :love:

:love:

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 03:52 PM
look at you! you're so ugly. you don't even know how to argue so stop speaking to me, because your voice is annoying and i'm bored of arguing with you because you suck at arguing and you're ugly. yeah, keep talking! keep talking! keep repeating yourself! i don't want to hear your voice so stop speaking to me, because you're ugly and your voice is annoying and i'm sick of hearing it and you're bad at arguing. ...what, i'm a bitch? you're a bitch. look at yourself because you're a bitch. you're calling me a bitch? you're a bitch, and you're ugly, and i'm sick of hearing your voice. why can't you just give up and stop arguing and shut up and stop arguing????

an artist's interpretation of Hazel "owning" Gina alol

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 03:55 PM

Gina -

'your a *****, man stealer, *****, mean stealer, *****, man stealer, *****, man stealer'

wow

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Again, Gina's actions fit her character. She's Gina, that's her shtick, she experienced racism, etc. Meanwhile Hazel's supposed to be this unflappable resilient ice queen and she let Gina of all things get to her. Not Daley almost raping her, not Charlie poking her in the eye with a cucumber, but GINA being Gina.

Sophiee
hazel was nicer, more interesting/entertaining. gina was an awful person, one of my least favourite housemates ever.

Jake.

By 'artist' you mean you and you're wrong

Jordan.
30-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Gina -

'your a *****, man stealer, *****, mean stealer, *****, man stealer, *****, man stealer'

wow

where was the lies

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Again, Gina's actions fit her character. She's Gina, that's her shtick, she experienced racism, etc. Meanwhile Hazel's supposed to be this unflappable resilient ice queen and she let Gina of all things get to her. Not Daley almost raping her, not Charlie poking her in the eye with a cucumber, but GINA being Gina.

What has her experiencing racism got to do with anything? Okay, I was picked on for being fat at school, so that means for the rest of my life I can be a *****! And how do you know she even experienced racism?

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 04:05 PM
So Gina gets away with being an obsessive vindictive bitch because it's 'in her character'?

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 04:06 PM
I really need to change my BB14 profile favourite :umm2:

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:08 PM
So Gina gets away with being an obsessive vindictive bitch because it's 'in her character'?

Exactly, if that's her character then she's a nasty twat

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 04:13 PM

She certainly didn't in the house. I also don't see the relevance of that in terms of Gina's "character" and "shtick".

And Daley didn't "almost rape" Hazel. This isn't just aimed at you, I've seen a few people refer to it as "near-rape". It was bad, definitely, but saying that is too far.

armand.kay
30-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Gina -

wow

Gospel.

Pete.
30-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Ummm Queen G

Pete.
30-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Hazel is a classless skank but very entertaining
http://i.imgflip.com/1ze3o.gif

Headie
30-05-2014, 04:19 PM
All of troy's posts in this thread :worship: >>>>>>>>>>>.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Hazel was pretty much the Anton of the series... she knew the public hated her so she tried to embrace being the villain by having a pointless vendetta against Gina and arguing with her for no reason, and then the public got tired of them knowingly being villainous and she got her ass evicted.

Daniel.
Hazel is a classless skank but very entertaining

Ataully, I think that fits Gina well. But replace very with 'mildly'

Daniel.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Hazel was pretty much the Anton of the series... she knew the public hated her so she tried to embrace being the villain by having a pointless vendetta against Gina and arguing with her for no reason, and then the public got tired of them knowingly being villainous and she got her ass evicted.

Omd Gina was the one with the vendetta seriously

Go rewatch

Headie
Ataully, I think that fits Gina well. But replace very with 'mildly'

As someone who lists Queen Makosi as their all time fave, I'm disappointed in you not stanning for Gina :nono:

Pete.
30-05-2014, 04:20 PM

but her hate for gina caused gina to be hated

Macie Lightfoot
30-05-2014, 04:20 PM
By 'artist' you mean you and you're wrong

Actually no it was a hilarious post from another forum that felt appropriate :joker: but ya that's pretty much how it went

What has her experiencing racism got to do with anything? Okay, I was picked on for being fat at school, so that means for the rest of my life I can be a *****! And how do you know she even experienced racism?

Uh, experiencing racism is a Gina quote that captures her ridiculousness in a nutshell but I guess that reference was lost on you (among other things)

Actually I view it as karma for how Hazel treated Charlie and the fact that Hazel just kinda lost her **** that week and was in a four day long belligerent argument with whoever will take her on. Hashtag she had it coming, I guess?

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 04:21 PM
As someone who lists Queen Makosi as their all time fave, I'm disappointed in you not stanning for Gina :nono:

I did at first but I;ve already expressed why

Gina had the obsession with Hazel and it put me off her

Hazel rarely even spoke about Gina

Headie
30-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Omd Gina was the one with the vendetta seriously

Go rewatch

She had a reason, she was able to be a viewer and see Hazel stirring the pot with Daley and basically ruining his relationship with his girlfriend, and when Gina confronted her about it all Hazel could do was say 'keep talking little girl, ur make-ups ugly, eww u smell' etc.

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 04:23 PM
She had a reason, she was able to be a viewer and see Hazel stirring the pot with Daley and basically ruining his relationship with his girlfriend, and when Gina confronted her about it all Hazel could do was say 'keep talking little girl, ur make-ups ugly, eww u smell' etc.

I've just been through this with troy but Gina's insults were just as childish and Hazel wasn't stirring at all, she was just flirting/dancing and Gina hated her from there presumably through jealousy because Hazel had the money and class Gina so desperately craved.

Macie Lightfoot
She certainly didn't in the house. I also don't see the relevance of that in terms of Gina's "character" and "shtick".

And Daley didn't "almost rape" Hazel. This isn't just aimed at you, I've seen a few people refer to it as "near-rape". It was bad, definitely, but saying that is too far.

1) Again, Gina quote. Kind of an iconic one too.

2) You implied on an earlier page that Hazel was in the wrong because Daley had a gf so keep on slut shaming I guess!

Headie

LOL he was referring to the iconic Gina quote "I think I've just experienced racism" when she argued with Jeremiah :umm2:

Samm
Gina >>>>>

Hazel is the most overrated housemate ever she was so boring

Samm
30-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Gina still making impact to her haters 10 months on, queen Gina is winning again

Samm
30-05-2014, 04:26 PM

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Gina still making impact to her haters 10 months on, queen Gina is winning again

Hazel is making the same impact considering this thread is about them both

Pete.
30-05-2014, 04:27 PM
I think I'm the only one here to be blessed to have witnessed queen g in all her rich bitch glory

Pete.
30-05-2014, 04:28 PM
ok we can stop 'spamming' now

reece(:
30-05-2014, 04:28 PM
I really need to change my BB14 profile favourite :umm2:

Change ha to Sallie/Hazel :lovedup:

reece(:
30-05-2014, 04:30 PM

I think you're giving Gina way too much credit, as if she had the brain to think like a viewer :umm2:

Shaun
30-05-2014, 04:33 PM
are we still blaming Hazel for ruining Daley's relationship? lmao the misogyny on here

joeysteele
30-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Overall I liked them both although they hated each other. I went for Hazel however.

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Uh, experiencing racism is a Gina quote that captures her ridiculousness in a nutshell but I guess that reference was lost on you (among other things)

If you're going to try and make a point (about me), either explain it fully or don't make a point at all

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:39 PM
are we still blaming Hazel for ruining Daley's relationship? lmao the misogyny on here

Apparently so, because she's the female with the tits, of course she's to blame..

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:42 PM

Think like a viewer? She's not some mastermind, she couldn't even apply her make up without looking like a clown

Headie
30-05-2014, 04:43 PM
I think I'm the only one here to be blessed to have witnessed queen g in all her rich bitch glory

bitch you ran away when u saw her getting into her lambourghini at tescos car park, sit yo ass down

Daniel.
Change ha to Sallie/Hazel :lovedup:

Hazel ofc <3 sallie wasn't there long enough to be one of my all time faves

Think like a viewer? She's not some mastermind, she couldn't even apply her make up without looking like a clown

lmfao :laugh:

Headie
ok we can stop 'spamming' now

Pete fearing for his TiBB life after his recent ban for spamming :idc:

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 04:44 PM
2) You implied on an earlier page that Hazel was in the wrong because Daley had a gf so keep on slut shaming I guess!

Actually, I didn't. We were discussing Hazel, were we not? I was explaining the stages I went through of both liking and not liking Hazel. I hold Daley as much as fault as Hazel for the flirting that was going on. Nowhere in my earlier post did I imply or even suggest "Daley did nothing wrong, it was all Hazel". So, keep on reading completely the wrong thing from posts, I guess. :xyxwave:

Queen Gina, however, did demonize Hazel (and Hazel alone) for the situation.

1) Again, Gina quote. Kind of an iconic one too.

LOL he was referring to the iconic Gina quote "I think I've just experienced racism" when she argued with Jeremiah :umm2:

Um, yeah, there's was nothing iconic about it.

Headie
30-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Um, yeah, there's was nothing iconic about it.

Name one iconic Hazel quote.

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Name one iconic Hazel quote.

I don't recall saying she had any. Are you seeing things? :conf:

That doesn't automatically make everything Gina said amazing. How exactly is trivializing racism for attention "iconic"? Then again, that word has no meaning on here anymore. :)

Jake.
30-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Gina was the typical jealous girl, who instead of hating on both Daley AND Hazel, she ignored the fact that Daley was the one in the relationship and (like most people) gunned for the pretty girl.

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Gina was the typical jealous girl, who instead of hating on both Daley AND Hazel, she ignored the fact that Daley was the one in the relationship and (like most people) gunned for the pretty girl.

Yeah, it's funny a Gina defender is accusing me of slut-shaming (when I did nothing even close), while Gina herself did it constantly. :shrug:

She never seemed to aim her vitriol at Daley, and she loved Dexter despite him also having a girlfriend while he lusted after Charlie. But Hazel? She was just a home-wrecking slut to Gina.

Headie
30-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't recall saying she had any. Are you seeing things? :conf:

That doesn't automatically make everything Gina said amazing. How exactly is trivializing racism for attention "iconic"?

'Iconic' is used in BB when somebody says something of such greatness that it must be remembered forever in BB history.

"Look at you with your Cheap Primark Shoes" and "I think I've just experienced racism" are two iconic BB quotes.

The only Hazel quotes I remember are "yeah, keep going Gina, good girl" and that's not even a good quote.

Why are you taking the word 'iconic' so literally? It's only Big Brother, of course there are gonna be quotes which people find entertaining and will be remembered through BB history, hence the word 'iconic' is used.

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 04:58 PM
'Iconic' is used in BB when somebody says something of such greatness that it must be remembered forever in BB history.

"Look at you with your Cheap Primark Shoes" and "I think I've just experienced racism" are two iconic BB quotes.

The only Hazel quotes I remember are "yeah, keep going Gina, good girl" and that's not even a good quote.

Why are you taking the word 'iconic' so literally? It's only Big Brother, of course there are gonna be quotes which people find entertaining and will be remembered through BB history, hence the word 'iconic' is used.

Once again, I never said "Hazel had more iconic quotes than Gina". That's an argument you just invented in your head for the sake or argument. For me personally, neither of them said anything that I'll be celebrating and remembering for years to come.

Oh, and the two quotes you seem iconic are the two that put me off Gina the most. One highlighted her repulsive snobbery (not to mention her total immaturity. Seriously, it sounds like something a kid would say in an argument), the other, as I said, trivialized and make a mockery of actual racism. Hey, if you like that kind of stuff, good for you. :)

Headie
30-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Once again, I never said "Hazel had more iconic quotes than Gina". That's an argument you just invented in your head for the sake or argument. For me personally, neither of them said anything that I'll be celebrating and remembering for years to come.

Oh, and the two quotes you seem iconic are the two that put me off Gina the most. One highlighted her repulsive snobbery (not to mention her total immaturity. Seriously, it sounds like something a kid would say in an argument), the other, as I said, trivialized and make a mockery of actual racism. Hey, if you like that kind of stuff, good for you. :)

'celebrating' quotes lol ok

anyway eeryone has different views of entertainment, hence why I created this thread.

Marsh.
30-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Hazel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gina was worthless. Lmao at anything that came out of her mouth being called "iconic". :facepalm:

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 05:12 PM
'celebrating' quotes lol ok

anyway eeryone has different views of entertainment, hence why I created this thread.

Yes, "celebrating". Some people on here go highly over-the-top in their adoration of certain housemates.

And yes, entertainment is totally subjective. At least we can agree on Heaven being a great housemate. :cool: