PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl dismisses return if Nicole Scherzinger comes back?

reece(:
25-05-2015, 04:43 PM
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/cheryl-cole-nicole-scherzinger.jpg
For several weeks now, it’s been rumoured that Louis Walsh won’t be returning to the judging panel of X Factor, however, it’s yet to be made official, despite the fact that show boss Simon Cowell hinted at Louis’ departure on Twitter recently.

And Louis himself stated earlier this year that he didn’t think he would be back on the ITV talent quest this year, and he’s further implied in various press interviews that he knows he’s been axed so that Cowell can bring “fresh faces” to the panel in a bid to claw back viewers.

However, it seems that though Mel B’s future on X Factor is still in question, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini will definitely be back, as will Cowell…

Who will replace Louis, and possibly Mel, though seems to be an issue that’s plaguing Cowell and other X Factor bosses, given that the music biz A-listers who were their first choices aren’t available to take a place on the judging panel, or simply didn’t want to.
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/x-factor-2014-judges-2-453x680.jpg
So far, Rita Ora, Paloma Faith, Robbie Williams and One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson have all been ruled out – mostly because they’re too busy with their own careers to take time out to star on the show – however, it seems that Cowell was keen to bring Nicole Scherzinger back to the show…

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/simon-cowell-and-nicole-scherzinger-460x299.jpg

But according to Louis, Cheryl has told Simon that if Nicole returns, she won’t be!

Speaking to The Sun, Louis reportedly said, “Cheryl’s got a job! Why won’t she let Nicole be on the panel this year? Why won’t she allow Simon to have Nicole on the panel?

“That’s the truth… She won’t sign if Nicole signs.”

Louis went on to say that Cowell did consider asking Sharon Osbourne to return, but quickly changed his mind on that because “he can’t control her”.

However, talk then turned to the latest of Louis’ rows with Cheryl – as we reported recently, he was said to have branded her “irrelevant” – of which he remarked, “I never said Cheryl was irrelevant, I said she has no energy.”

But bringing talk about that to a close, he concluded, “I don’t care about it.”
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2015-cheryl-wont-return-if-nicole-scherzinger-comes-back/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Unreality+%28Unreality+TV%29
ooop Louis dragging Cheryl and Nicci Sherz having that much impact >

Louis went on to say that Cowell did consider asking Sharon Osbourne to return, but quickly changed his mind on that because “he can’t control her”.
Mrs O getting snubbed </3

Liam-
25-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Sack Cheryl and bring back Nicole, that's what's best for business.

LeatherTrumpet
25-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Nicole is a plastic insincere hag

Here for chezza

LeatherTrumpet
25-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Nicole is a plastic insincere hag

Here for chezza

Black Dagger
25-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Nicole 's the best female judge. Get her back

LeatherTrumpet
25-05-2015, 04:53 PM
American witch

LukeB
25-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Nicole does not need to be on a terrible show

Liam-
25-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Mind you, if we have to have a returning female judge, it should obviously be Dannii :love:

Jamesy
25-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Hopefully Nicole signs then :fc:

It ceases to amaze me how far up her own arse Cheryl has become

Ramsay
25-05-2015, 05:00 PM
**** off Cheryl
Nicole >>>>

Jack_
25-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Simon - Nicole - Sharon - Louis would be an amazing panel

If Dermot was staying it'd be perfect

Shaun
25-05-2015, 05:38 PM
oh joy the annual "pretend to hate each other so people might be ****ing interested in the dying format" PR show is underway

Pete.
25-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Cheryl despises Nicole for a lame, pointless reason.

Nicole >>>>

joeysteele
25-05-2015, 06:12 PM
If Cheryl really would go if Nicole came back, then I hope Nicole does return.
That would make my day and I would enjoy X Factor loads more.

armand.kay
25-05-2015, 06:15 PM
nicole >>

coffee
26-05-2015, 09:33 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAH

Why does she hate Nicole? Apart from the obvious, Nicole is 10x prettier than her thing.

Marsh.
26-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like total bollocks either invented by the tabloids or purposely circulated by X Factor to attract attention?

LukeB
26-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like total bollocks either invented by the tabloids or purposely circulated by X Factor to attract attention?

yeah it is tbh, or louis talking ****

Amy Jade
26-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Seeya Chezza you irrel bore

Niamh.
26-05-2015, 09:50 PM
as if Cheryl would quit and take herself off the biggest show on British TV, to do what lol? be a housewife?