PDA

View Full Version : A pattern that I've caught onto with this show?

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Is that there's always someone **** in the final.:joker:

I mean why does Simon want that? I know he hates Music, but as someone that's a big fan of actual talent I just find it shocking to see a show with such a disregard for it.

Series 1 - Bland Steve Brookstein beats powerful vocalists in G4.

Series 2 - Bland Shayne Ward beat powerful vocalist Andy and also beat the most consistently good act in Journey South.

Series 3 - Leona only had 60% vote for her to win against the least talented person of that series in Ray.

Series 4 - Bland Leon beat the all-rounder in Rhydian, and the fun joke act group in Same Difference.

Series 5 - Only lived off Listen Alexandra Burke beat dancing lunatics JLS, and screechy Eggnog.

Series 6 - Funeral Singer Joe beat Granny act Olly, and talentless Stacey.

Series 7 - One range Matt beat screechy Rebecca, pathetic One Direction, and the wildly inconsistent Cher Lloyd.

Series 8 - Dancing Lunatics Little Mix beating Granny act Marcus and the only talented and credible act in Amelia.

Series 9 - Credible James beat screechy Jahmene, and cheesy Christopher.

Series 10 - Shouty and Karaoke act Sam Bailey beat screechy Nicholas and credible and talented Luke.

Series 11 - Poser Ben beat Dancing Lunatic Fleur, and the only real vocalist in the final in Andrea.

Do you disagree with any of my assessments?

MB.
14-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Nobody cares about the X Factor Mock

LukeB
14-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Didn't watch Series 1/2 so I can't comment on that but not every final had someone **** imo

Series 3 - none
Series 4 - None
Series 5 - Eggnog (Diana vickers should have been top 3)
Series 6 -none (Stacey isn't talentless did you listen to her who wants to live forever?)
Series 7 - none (Rebecca had a beautiful voice who should have won)
Series 8 - None
Series 9 - Awful top 3 well it was an awful series tbh. Ella Henderson is the true winner
Series 10 - Sam Bailey really she bored me
Series 11 - Andrea... I have expressed my dislike for him last year.

Shaun
14-06-2015, 01:19 AM
I don't think even you're aware of the crap you type any more tbh

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 01:24 AM
I don't think even you're aware of the crap you type any more tbh

What's crap about the post.

At least I don't post sarcastic crap for no reason just to get a cheap laugh out of people.

hannah.
14-06-2015, 02:39 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2jfaty9.jpg

Marsh.
14-06-2015, 09:48 PM
You might've thought Andy was a better "vocalist" (:fan:) but he would have had even less of a career than Shayne Ward.

X Factor isn't about "best singer" it's about "what can Simon market and make a mint out of?"

Marsh.
14-06-2015, 09:49 PM
What's crap about the post.

Tbh, it is a bite tiresome that anyone you don't personally like or anyone that beat your favourite seems to get called "talentless" for no discernible reason.

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Tbh, it is a bite tiresome that anyone you don't personally like or anyone that beat your favourite seems to get called "talentless" for no discernible reason.

Well that's wrong as in series 11 Andrea beat Lauren and I liked him.

I liked James and Christopher in series 9 despite Kye being my favourite.

I liked Paije and Wagner in series 7 despite Aiden being my favourite, and Cher had some star moments too.

I just call out crap when I see it.

Marsh.
14-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Well that's wrong as in series 11 Andrea beat Lauren and I liked him.

I liked James and Christopher in series 9 despite Kye being my favourite.

I liked Paije and Wagner in series 7 despite Aiden being my favourite, and Cher had some star moments too.

I just call out crap when I see it.

But you can't call someone who can clearly sing "talentless" just because you don't like them.

Wagner was talentless, couldn't hold a note but you apparently liked him. :fan:

Pete.
14-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Read em :clap1:

Good Ben Hewnow drag too

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 10:53 PM
But you can't call someone who can clearly sing "talentless" just because you don't like them.

Wagner was talentless, couldn't hold a note but you apparently liked him. :fan:

Calling people bland isn't calling them talentless though, and out of the ones that I have called talentless who would you say is wrong in that area? Just because Simon calls them talented doesn't mean that me or you have to find them talented.

And Wagner was a joke act so that was at least a purpose on the show, and he did sing Creep okay which is more than what the ones that I'm dissing in the OP could do.

Marsh.
14-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Who says Simon dictates what I find talented?

Talented is a fact, you either are or you aren't.

Calling Stacey "talentless" is just incorrect and I don't even like her.

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Who says Simon dictates what I find talented?

Talented is a fact, you either are or you aren't.

Calling Stacey "talentless" is just incorrect and I don't even like her.

Well no talent is not a fact, you can think someone has a good voice, but they're not necessarily to your style.

But nobody in any talent industry is factually good, it's all down to personal preference, something like the Sky being blue is a fact, an XF act like Stacey apparently being talented or talentless is not.

Tbh though I never saw much talent from Stacey, more just clever song choices given to her.

And Simon manipulates a lot of people into what to think, look at who he had win the last series.

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Read em :clap1:

Good Ben Hewnow drag too

Nice to read someone on a similar way of thinking to me.

MB.
14-06-2015, 11:12 PM
I mean the fact that you call anyone who performs songs over 4 bpm a "dancing lunatic" kind of proves Shaun's point

Black Dagger
14-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Credible James Lmao. I've had ****es with more credibility.

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 11:17 PM
I mean the fact that you call anyone who performs songs over 4 bpm a "dancing lunatic" kind of proves Shaun's point

Well no people that use elaborate dance routines and a really loud backing track is what makes them a dancing lunatic.

And what was Shaun's point sorry? Because trying to derail a thread is not winning an argument but good try at trying to side with your friend.

Mystic Mock
14-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Credible James Lmao. I've had ****es with more credibility.

Tbf ****s can be very credible.

Marsh.
15-06-2015, 12:48 PM

:joker:

Marsh.
15-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Well no talent is not a fact, you can think someone has a good voice, but they're not necessarily to your style.

But nobody in any talent industry is factually good, it's all down to personal preference, something like the Sky being blue is a fact, an XF act like Stacey apparently being talented or talentless is not.

Tbh though I never saw much talent from Stacey, more just clever song choices given to her.

And Simon manipulates a lot of people into what to think, look at who he had win the last series.

Sorry, it's very hard to debate with somebody who keeps telling me that Simon Cowell of all people influences who I do and don't like.

My personal preference isn't really the issue. But somebody having talent is a fact. It is a fact that Stacey Solomon can sing, whether you like her or not, whether you like her style or not, whether she should've won or not. It's a fact.

Liam-
15-06-2015, 12:49 PM
You make it sound like you've only just come across this 'pattern' when you've been preaching it for months now.

JoshBB
15-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Ben was awful, shouted too much. Fleur was robbed </3

Mystic Mock
15-06-2015, 11:45 PM
You make it sound like you've only just come across this 'pattern' when you've been preaching it for months now.

I actually didn't realise that every series had them until recently.

And Marsh talent is not a fact ffs.:joker:

Marsh.
16-06-2015, 12:30 AM
And Marsh talent is not a fact ffs.:joker:

Yes, it is. You either have talent or you don't.

Saying Stacey Solomon is "talentless" is not in anyway a valid opinion.