PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Judges confirmed

Pete.
16-06-2015, 08:37 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/16/08/29A8C5BB00000578-3126024-image-m-21_1434440566452.jpg

Here for Rita, I can't see how Nick will bring any substance to the table.

Bring back Mel tbh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3126024/Rita-Ora-quits-Voice-revealed-judge-X-Factor-alongside-Nick-Grimshaw-returning-judges-Cheryl-Fernandez-Versini-Simon-Cowell.html

Iceman
16-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Nick Grimshaw is literally the worst choice in the world for me. I know people say "oh I won't be watching", but I can't stand his accent so I won't be able to watch.

Josy
16-06-2015, 08:50 AM
For **** sake. I can't stand Rita she's a complete talentless, annoying, irrelevant howk.

Lostie!
16-06-2015, 08:52 AM
Nick Grimshaw? :idc:

Denver
16-06-2015, 09:01 AM
So

Nick - Has no real experience with music (playing it on radio doesn't count)

Rita - has already showed she isn't loyal by jumping between show to soon

Liam-
The only thing Nick Grimshaw knows about music is how to play it, ****ing moronic choice.

Rita though :love:

TiBB Frontpage Article
Petemitch has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/16/08/29A8C5BB00000578-3126024-image-m-21_1434440566452.jpg

An official photo from The X Factor has seemingly confirmed the new judges panel for Season 12 of the ITV music show.

The panel will be composed of returning Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole as well as new editions in the form of singer Rita Ora and DJ Nick Grimshaw.

This, therefore,.....

Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisxfactor.com/x-factor-2014/news-280865/new-x-factor-judges.html

Headie
16-06-2015, 09:02 AM
For **** sake. I can't stand Rita she's a complete talentless, annoying, irrelevant howk.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c62ee7f1f5ebd1a4bcdc83d88f6d40db/tumblr_mutjvrox6B1s5z7gpo1_500.gif

Liam-
16-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Maybe Nick is just being allowed to sit with the judges as part of his xtra factor job? :fc:

Black Dagger
16-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Laughable.

Locke.
16-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Cheryl & Rita are great. Recognize the guy but don't know him.

With Olly as the host it can't go wrong, great series coming up

Pete.
16-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Let's be clear Rita was only asked because she is the only person who Cheryl likes in the industry :/

LukeB
16-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Rita :love:

Smithy
16-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Boring

MB.
16-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Well that's me not watching then

(even though I wasn't intending to watch it in the first place, therefore making this whole post redundant)

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Rita the Traitor :hmph:

joeysteele
16-06-2015, 11:45 AM
It is something that is in decline anyway, I think this is a poor line up really as to judges.
Unless they find really original acts rather than soundalikes or lookalikes,then this show hasn't much longer to go.

It was said elsewhere they had done away with the room auditions too,so that for me, is another nail in its coffin.

The last 2 winners have achieved little really too.

LeatherTrumpet
16-06-2015, 12:05 PM
here for rita and her outfits/cookers

not here for gimp grimshaw

Jack_
16-06-2015, 12:42 PM
This is probably the worst decision X Factor have ever made. Rita is amazing so I'm fine with her joining the panel, but replacing Louis ****ing Walsh with Nick Grimshaw is a complete joke. I don't even dislike Grimmy, but Louis made the show, and you can bet your bottom dollar that all of the drama (which was the best part of X Factor) will now be non-existent.

That's now three decisions they've made which are series-ruining:

- Dermot axed
- Room auditions axed
- Louis axed

I am honestly on the brink of not watching and that's disappointing. They're clearly doing a Radio 1 and chasing younger viewers with Olly, Caroline and Grimmy at the expense of everyone else - and if that's what they've got to do then fair enough - but this is more than likely going to ruin the show, and will see off X Factor for good at the end of the contract next year.

LukeB
16-06-2015, 12:46 PM
I'm for one glad louis got the axe, he got dull and boring now with his overused comments. But replacing him with grimmy is an awful idea :omgno:

Liam-
16-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Louis was beyond useless and wasn't entertaining in the slightest, I'm glad he's gone, but my god, why put Grimshaw in his place? I bet it's only because he's got his nose so far up Harry Styles' ass :bored:

Marsh.
16-06-2015, 12:56 PM
I never really liked Rita until I saw her on the Voice and really warmed to her. This has made me lose a lot of respect for her. How fecking desperate to do both of these shows? :unsure:

As for Grim(shaw), there are no words. It's like they WANT the series to fail. :joker:

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Anyone who doesn't find this entertaining (i.e. the best judges vote in X Factor history and one of the best moments of the whole show ever) shouldn't be allowed to own a TV:

g1xBMlSqQ98

LukeB
16-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Justice for Caroline.

But after 10/11 years on the show doing the same thing it gets really boring.

arista
16-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Nick Grimshaw is literally the worst choice in the world for me. I know people say "oh I won't be watching", but I can't stand his accent so I won't be able to watch.

If it does not work
It will be changed again

Liam-
16-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Anyone who doesn't find this entertaining (i.e. the best judges vote in X Factor history and one of the best moments of the whole show ever) shouldn't be allowed to own a TV:

g1xBMlSqQ98

That wasn't entertaining, it was wrong.

Denver
16-06-2015, 01:23 PM
If only Rylan was eliminated first he would never be asked to do BB and wouldn't be BOTS host :flutter:

jackc1806
16-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Good on them for trying something new.

I'd have replaced Cheryl with a proper person though, Janet Jackson is touring again get ha to do it :(

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:36 PM

Carolynne was a bore and I was no raving fan of Rylan's but for entertainment purposes that decision needed to be made, and it was one of the best moments in X Factor history. Louis' scared face, Gary walking off, Dermot getting annoyed. Hilarious drama and is exactly what X Factor is all about.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 01:38 PM
No, The X Factor is about talent, not judge drama.

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:45 PM
rofl anyone that thinks The X Factor is about talent really shouldn't be watching. I've said this for years, it isn't about talent, it's about the judges and it's about causing maximum drama and tension. Why people delude themselves every year into thinking it is a genuine talent competition only to get annoyed when things like that happen is beyond me. It hasn't been a talent show since about series 4/5.

If you want a genuine talent competition, watch The Voice. That show proves why favouring talent over entertainment and drama results in a ****ing boring programme.

I watch X Factor for entertainment because I know full well it's not about talent.

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 01:48 PM
rofl anyone that thinks The X Factor is about talent really shouldn't be watching. I've said this for years, it isn't about talent, it's about the judges and it's about causing maximum drama and tension. Why people delude themselves every year into thinking it is a genuine talent competition only to get annoyed when things like that happen is beyond me. It hasn't been a talent show since about series 4/5.

If you want a genuine talent competition, watch The Voice. That show proves why favouring talent over entertainment and drama results in a ****ing boring programme.

I watch X Factor for entertainment because I know full well it's not about talent.

This is what I did and I love the Voice so much more :love:

Denver
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/rita-oras-embarrassing-x-factor-5891922

Oh Rita :facepalm:

Liam-
That's purely your opinion, you can't expect everyone to see it like you do and call everyone who doesn't 'deluded' I don't watch it for the bust ups with the judges, or the backstage goss on who fancies who, that's all bull****, it's a talent show, the most talented doesn't always win, so it might be a bit of a popularity contest as well, but for me, the talent is the most important part of the show, so I will carry on watching and I will carry on having my opinion that the judge drama is a load of **** that shouldn't be focused on tyvm.

Brother Leon
16-06-2015, 01:49 PM
That is definitely the worst panel to date.

Ross.
16-06-2015, 01:50 PM
I loved Rita on The Voice, but I'm so disappointed in how she's jumped ship after one series. :idc:

Nick Grimshaw though :umm2:

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:50 PM
This is what I did and I love the Voice so much more :love:

And that's fine, personally I want to be entertained when I watch TV and if I cared about 'talent' I'd watch it too, but I'm not bothered about musical talents when I can discover them myself as opposed to on a TV show. I want drama and entertainment and that's exactly what X Factor provides and has done for a very long time now

I honestly don't understand why every year people seem to believe that the X Factor it still about talent and get annoyed when decisions are made for ratings/press attention, and people fall for it, you're just giving them what they want :laugh:

zakman440
16-06-2015, 01:52 PM
It's a bit of a let down that they've replaced Mel B with Rita tbh, I really enjoyed Mel on the panel vastly more than I enjoyed Rita on The Voice. However, that isn't as great a dissapointment of having that prat Grimshaw replace Louis on the panel (you know, because it wasn't enough for him to kill Radio 1, now he has to drag X Factor down with him as well). I could handle Olly and Caroline replacing Dermot, but this really is shaping up to be one of the worst series of X Factor ever.

Here for them doing a Series 4 though and bringing Louis back after Grimshaw steps down :hehe:

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 01:56 PM
And that's fine, personally I want to be entertained when I watch TV and if I cared about 'talent' I'd watch it too, but I'm not bothered about musical talents when I can discover them myself as opposed to on a TV show. I want drama and entertainment and that's exactly what X Factor provides and has done for a very long time now

I honestly don't understand why every year people seem to believe that the X Factor it still about talent and get annoyed when decisions are made for ratings/press attention, and people fall for it, you're just giving them what they want :laugh:

You say that like anyone who watches the Voice doesn't want to be entertained Jack and tbh I find that comment quite condescending. I do want to be entertained but what the X Factor offers as entertainment I personally don't find entertaining. I do however find listening to proper talent and not manufactured drama from the judges /humiliation of the token crap acts etc entertaining.

If you find the X Factor and that sort of thing entertaining then good for you, enjoy. What is and what isn't entertaining is quite subjective though

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:57 PM
That's purely your opinion, you can't expect everyone to see it like you do and call everyone who doesn't 'deluded' I don't watch it for the bust ups with the judges, or the backstage goss on who fancies who, that's all bull****, it's a talent show, the most talented doesn't always win, so it might be a bit of a popularity contest as well, but for me, the talent is the most important part of the show, so I will carry on watching and I will carry on having my opinion that the judge drama is a load of **** that shouldn't be focused on tyvm.

It isn't an opinion, it's a fact. It's a primetime Saturday and Sunday night television show on the biggest commercial channel in Britain. Everything they do is for the purposes of entertainment, ratings, press attention and controversy. From the Rylan vs Carolynne decision, to the Lucie vs Jedward decision, to putting acts like Rylan, Wagner, Jonny, Jedward through in the first place, to Sharon storming off set during the judges vote, to Louis dragging decisions out to deadlock on purpose, the existence of 'Deadlock' and its dramatic flashy red graphics, even as far back as keeping Chico in and Simon sending one of his own acts home. These kind of things have been going for years and are clearly not the result of a show that favours talent over entertainment.

You can moan however much you want about all of these things being awful, but they're done because it's an entertainment show. You may as well accept it. The people who don't like it like Niamh should watch The Voice, and those who learn to accept it will find that they enjoy the show a whole lot more when they aren't getting annoyed about decisions which can be seen a mile off.

Natalie.
16-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Not very pleased with Louis going. Grim has replaced Moyles and now the amazing Louis :fist:

Jack_
16-06-2015, 01:59 PM
You say that like anyone who watches the Voice doesn't want to be entertained Jack and tbh I find that comment quite condescending. I do want to be entertained but what the X Factor offers as entertainment I personally don't find entertaining. I do however find listening to proper talent and not manufactured drama from the judges /humiliation of the token crap acts etc entertaining.

If you find the X Factor and that sort of thing entertaining then good for you, enjoy. What is and what isn't entertaining is quite subjective though

I wasn't trying to be condescending so please don't take it like that, I was being serious...if people want a genuine talent competition, they should watch The Voice. It was a compliment. That's what that show provides and that's fine, clearly some people are entertained by watching genuine talent...that was my point. But X Factor does not favour talent over the entertaining and dramatic aspects of the production and getting annoyed at it each and every series isn't going to change anything.

I'm not really interested in a talent competition, I want laughable, messy entertainment, so I watch X Factor. In terms of its credibility over the Voice it's clearly subpar, so I'm actually inadvertently criticising it.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 02:01 PM
It isn't an opinion, it's a fact. It's a primetime Saturday and Sunday night television show on the biggest commercial channel in Britain. Everything they do is for the purposes of entertainment, ratings, press attention and controversy. From the Rylan vs Carolynne decision, to the Lucie vs Jedward decision, to putting acts like Rylan, Wagner, Jonny, Jedward through in the first place, to Sharon storming off set during the judges vote, to Louis dragging decisions out to deadlock on purpose, the existence of 'Deadlock' and its dramatic flashy red graphics, even as far back as keeping Chico in and Simon sending one of his own acts home. These kind of things have been going for years and are clearly not the result of a show that favours talent over entertainment.

You can moan however much you want about all of these things being awful, but they're done because it's an entertainment show. You may as well accept it. The people who don't like it like Niamh should watch The Voice, and those who learn to accept it will find that they enjoy the show a whole lot more when they aren't getting annoyed about decisions which can be seen a mile off.

Again no, you're telling me it's entertainment and everyone who watches it should deal with it, I don't find that entertaining in the slightest, but I'm still going to watch it, because I like the concept of the show and the show itself, I shouldn't be told to watch something else, because I'm not entertained by the judges egos and their own self importance.

I actually quite enjoy The Voice, again, for the talent, like i enjoy the X Factor and I don't enjoy being dictated to about what i should accept or not.

Niamh.
16-06-2015, 02:02 PM
I wasn't trying to be condescending so please don't take it like that, I was being serious...if people want a genuine talent competition, they should watch The Voice. It was a compliment. That's what that show provides and that's fine, clearly some people are entertained by watching genuine talent...that was my point. But X Factor does not favour talent over the entertaining and dramatic aspects of the production and getting annoyed at it each and every series isn't going to change anything.

That's fair enough, I can accept that :love:

I'm not really interested in a talent competition, I want laughable, messy entertainment, so I watch X Factor. In terms of its credibility over the Voice it's clearly subpar, so I'm actually inadvertently criticising it.

I have Big Brother for laughable, messy entertainment :tongue:

Jack_
16-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Again no, you're telling me it's entertainment and everyone who watches it should deal with it, I don't find that entertaining in the slightest, but I'm still going to watch it, because I like the concept of the show and the show itself, I shouldn't be told to watch something else, because I'm not entertained by the judges egos and their own self importance.

I actually quite enjoy The Voice, again, for the talent, like i enjoy the X Factor and I don't enjoy being dictated to about what i should accept or not.

Well you can carry on watching it, but decisions like this are going to continue to be made because it's an entertainment show. And when they're made, you're going to continue to get annoyed despite these decisions being seen a mile off. I don't really know why people would want to put themselves through that, but each to their own. The bottom line of this is though is that the X Factor is primarily an entertainment show masqueraded as a talent competition, and The Voice is a genuine talent show which in terms of actual talent is leagues and leagues above The X Factor.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Well you can carry on watching it, but decisions like this are going to continue to be made because it's an entertainment show. And when they're made, you're going to continue to get annoyed despite these decisions being seen a mile off. I don't really know why people would want to put themselves through that, but each to their own. The bottom line of this is though is that the X Factor is primarily an entertainment show masqueraded as a talent competition, and The Voice is a genuine talent show which in terms of actual talent is leagues and leagues above The X Factor.

I can't remember me saying anywhere that I got annoyed by these decisions though did I? You're just assuming I do :laugh:

Jack_
16-06-2015, 02:10 PM

I don't watch it for the bust ups with the judges, or the backstage goss on who fancies who, that's all bull****

I will carry on having my opinion that the judge drama is a load of ****

Again no, you're telling me it's entertainment and everyone who watches it should deal with it, I don't find that entertaining in the slightest

I'm not entertained by the judges egos and their own self importance.

Sounds like it annoys you to me. But even if 'annoyed' is the wrong term, clearly you don't like these decisions...so the point I made still stands.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I don't find it entertaining, which you're telling me I should do, but I don't complain about them, I'm not that sad.

LukeB
16-06-2015, 02:31 PM

Yass bang on, x factor isn't all about talent that's why people like andrea and sam baily piss me off with being the overrated bores.

reece(:
16-06-2015, 02:59 PM
I thought that was Miley in the OP :joker:

reece(:
16-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Yass bang on, x factor isn't all about talent that's why people like andrea and sam baily piss me off with being the overrated bores.
I agree with this actually, the most "talented" ones are usually dull ballad singers who bring nothing to the show.

Black Dagger
16-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Andrea was absolutely flawfree.

And Lauren did slow songs consistently and had to be carried by her brother as a gimmick. Bitch couldn't be in tune to save her life. (I'm sure she was Luke's favourite anyway). I know people did that absolutely aids Andreflop nickname when he slayed her

Black Dagger
16-06-2015, 06:25 PM

g1xBMlSqQ98

Still amazing to watch 3 years on.

Shaun
16-06-2015, 06:29 PM
laaaaame

Jamesy
16-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Don't mind Rita, and don't really care about people saying it makes her look bad, gotta think about the income at the end of the day.

Nick Grimshaw though, do they struggle that much to find judges they come to that :umm2: I mean c'mon, it's not like this is some crappy show on Channel 4 hosted by Alan Carr, it's primetime ITV that gets millions and millions of viewers.

I know XF has lost its ways over the years although this announcement is just ridiculous. They need a very strong judging panel and one that will stay the same for years. Nick will be gone by next year and it wouldn't surprise me if Rita is gone within one or two series.

Liam-
16-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Andrea was absolutely flawfree.

And Lauren did slow songs consistently and had to be carried by her brother as a gimmick. Bitch couldn't be in tune to save her life. (I'm sure she was Luke's favourite anyway). I know people did that absolutely aids Andreflop nickname when he slayed her

Educate the masses :clap1:

LukeB
16-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Educate the masses :clap1:

We don't need educating :hee:

LeatherTrumpet
16-06-2015, 06:47 PM
what the actual f does that vile camp mess grimshaw know about the music biz?

this will end badly

LukeB
16-06-2015, 06:49 PM
what the actual f does that vile camp mess grimshaw know about the music biz?

this will end badly

Comes to think of it Nick asked Cheryl to ask Simon if he could be a judge but he was joking :think:

Liam-
16-06-2015, 06:49 PM
We don't need educating :hee:

When it comes to Lord Andrea you do

LukeB
16-06-2015, 06:51 PM
When it comes to Lord Andrea you do

Not really when Fleur was the x factor and star of the show :hee:

Jake.
16-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Well I haven't watched for the past 3 years so I'd be lying if I said I was bothered, but Nick Grimshaw is an awful choice

Liam-
16-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Not when Andrea existed :flutter:

Gstar
16-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Not here for the panel and Rita jumping ship. The voice is better and has much better singers

andybigbro
16-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Nick Grimshaw :umm2:

GiRTh
11-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Is it true that Rochelle Hume is gonna present Xtra factor. WOW Cowell has truly lost it.