PDA

View Full Version : Have people forgotten Nikki is a bully?

Denver
25-06-2015, 09:01 PM
She was the main instigator in breaking down a mentally unwell man aswell as targeting another housemate for smelling of BO not real a great role model no :think:

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:23 PM
You forgot her transphobic comments towards Sam.
And her nastiness towards Aisleyne and Susie.

But having said that. She is nowhere near as vitriolic and aggressive as Helen.
I think Helen's is far far far far worse.

Daniel.
25-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Nikki wasn't the 'main instigator' at all, that was comfortable Richard. Lea, Lisa, Sezer, George all played bigger parts than her too. Laughable :joker:

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Nikki wasn't the 'main instigator' at all, that was comfortable Richard. Lea, Lisa, Sezer, George all played bigger parts than her too. Laughable :joker:

I'd agree with this.

Although, I think George played an equal part Nikki played. She said "Take his clothes, it will hurt him more", and he took the clothes.

Other than that, I don't really remember anything else either of them did.

Lostie!

I agree that Nikki wasn't the main instigator, but she still played a part in the bullying, and this is why I can't agree with the adoration of her BB7 stint.

Everyone involved should be equally judged, as opposed to some people having it held against them and others having it swept under the carpet.

Amy Jade
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxk47zvISr1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Vicky.
25-06-2015, 09:27 PM

Erm..put his clothes in the pool, that will hurt him more. With a manic grin D:

However this was years back. I did think she had grown up a bit, and I have been liking her. Tonight though, she was the same petulant up herself child that she has always been D:

Daniel.
I agree that Nikki wasn't the main instigator, but she still played a part in the bullying, and this is why I can't agree with the adoration of her BB7 stint.

I still don't think she's anything near a bully at all, it must be exhausting to live with Shahbaz.

TheElusiveChanteuse
I think Nikki has learned from her behavior and seems to have grown up a lot. Can't say the same about Helen. If anything she's worse.

Daniel.
Erm..put his clothes in the pool, that will hurt him more. With a manic grin D:

However this was years back. I did think she had grown up a bit, and I have been liking her. Tonight though, she was the same petulant up herself child that she has always been D:

She aid one stupid comment, so what?

Jason.
I think Richard and Sezer were the worst.

With Lea and Lisa following.
But, I think Lisa and Lea were more argumentative towards him. Whereas Richard and Sezer just wanted to isolate him and humiliate him.

Lostie!
I still don't think she's anything near a bully at all, it must be exhausting to live with Shahbaz.

Shahbaz being hard to live with (which I absolutely agree with) doesn't at all excuse the way they reacted, I definitely class her involvement as bullying.

And regardless of how much or little she did herself, the fact that she ran around manically laughing her head off as they taunted him said enough.

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Everyone single housemate who walked out of the living room during the incident was a bully, IMO.

George was thew only one who stayed. But the fool then tarnished it, by locking him in the garden and taking his clothes.

I think they were all bullies, IMO.
Even Pete, who did nothing to stop it.

reece(:
25-06-2015, 09:30 PM
If Nikki is a bully then Helen is a mass murderer.

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Nikki wasn't that nice in BB7 but she wasn't that nasty either. Helen is much worse than Nikki tbh.

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:31 PM

There are different levels of bullying. Helen's is worse absolutely, that doesn't make Nikki's behaviour in BB7 any less warranted of the word.

EspeonBB
25-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Yeah there were moments in BB7 where Nikki was nasty (her treatment of Shahbaz, her transphobia towards Sam) but she also had sweet moments where she showed compassion unlike Helen.

Plus I think Nikki has grown a lot since BB7, unlike Helen who hasn't changed at all (and may have actually gotten worse)

Daniel.
25-06-2015, 09:32 PM
I just can't get behind the idea that one silly comment was bullying :shrug: Richard bullied Shahbaz, Nikki was stupid and unpleasant but bully? I don't see it.

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah there were moments in BB7 where Nikki was nasty (her treatment of Shahbaz, her transphobia towards Sam) but she also had sweet moments where she showed compassion unlike Helen.

Plus I think Nikki has grown a lot since BB7, unlike Helen who hasn't changed at all (and may have actually gotten worse)

See, I really respect posts like this where Nikki fans actually acknowledge that she had some really bad moments, rather than the typical passive-aggressive mocking and rewriting of history. :thumbs:

You can support someone and still appreciate that they've made mistakes.

RichardG
25-06-2015, 09:33 PM

you forgot rapist as well

come on you're slacking, tell it like it is :fist:

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:34 PM
I've re-watched BB7 nearly finished and Nikki wasn't as nasty as Richard,Sezer and Grace(even tho i love her, don't want to accuse of being bias)

Daniel.
25-06-2015, 09:34 PM
See, I really respect posts like this where Nikki fans actually acknowledge that she had some really bad moments, rather than the typical passive-aggressive mocking and rewriting of history. :thumbs:

You can support someone and still appreciate that they've made mistakes.

I hope this wasnt aimed at me :worry:

I don't condone hat Nikki did, it was nasty, just not bullying

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Nikki wasn't that nice in BB7 but she wasn't that nasty either. Helen is much worse than Nikki tbh.

Nikki was nasty, in BB7.
She just wasn't Helen level nasty. But to say she wasn't thatt nasty is an understatement.

I watched a lot of LF that year, and the bitching she did about Aisleyne, along with Grace and Mikey when they were in the HND, during the final week wasn't nice at all.

I remember Nikki and Grace poking fun at Aisleyne and Grace telling Nikki if she does go back in to convince Aisleyne to wear her blue eviction dress as it made Aisleyne look like a man, and a slapper, and it would be humiliating for her to walk out of the house looking like that.

That's why Nikki left the house during the final, to a worse reception compared to the winners reception she left the house to five weeks earlier.

She was pretty vitriolic about Aisleyne with Jayne during the week she was evicted too.

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:35 PM
I just can't get behind the idea that one silly comment was bullying :shrug: Richard bullied Shahbaz, Nikki was stupid and unpleasant but bully? I don't see it.

Okay, I'll word it this way: Shahbaz was being bullied (whether you believe by Nikki or not, whatever), and Nikki, instead of seeing an issue with it, gleefully encouraged them to "hurt him more". It wasn't just "a silly comment", she actively encouraged what was happening and enjoyed it.

reece(:
25-06-2015, 09:36 PM
There are different levels of bullying. Helen's is worse absolutely, that doesn't make Nikki's behaviour in BB7 any less warranted of the word.
This is BB16, we're 9 years on so idk why this thread is needed. Everyone did stuff to Shahbaz and as BB was far stricter back then they would have pulled them from the show had it gone too far but they did not as Shahbaz was goading people at times too.

LukeB
Nikki was nasty, in BB7.
She just wasn't Helen level nasty. But to say she wasn't thatt nasty is an understatement.

I watched a lot of LF that year, and the bitching she did about Aisleyne, along with Grace and Mikey when they were in the HND, during the final week wasn't nice at all.

I remember Nikki and Grace poking fun at Aisleyne and Grace telling Nikki if she does go back in to convince Aisleyne to wear her blue eviction dress as it made Aisleyne look like a man, and a slapper, and it would be humiliating for her to walk out of the house looking like that.

That's why Nikki left the house during the final, to a worse reception compared to the winners reception she left the house to five weeks earlier.

She was pretty vitriolic about Aisleyne with Jayne during the week she was evicted too.

I said she wasn't that nice in BB7 but she wasn't that nasty as other housemates in her series.

ThriceShy
She was the main instigator in breaking down a mentally unwell man aswell as targeting another housemate for smelling of BO not real a great role model no :think:

How does any of that excuse Helen?

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:37 PM
This is BB16, we're 9 years on so idk why this thread is needed. Everyone did stuff to Shahbaz and as BB was far stricter back then they would have pulled them from the show had it gone too far but they did not as Shahbaz was goading people at times too.

Why does the "9 years later" stuff only come up when people are discussing Nikki's bad moments? People discuss what they like about housemates all the time, and she herself is happy to continue the "Who is she?" thing 9 years later.

If some of their behaviour 9 years ago is relevant for discussion, it's only fair that it all is.

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:39 PM
I hope this wasnt aimed at me :worry:

I don't condone hat Nikki did, it was nasty, just not bullying

No, the "passive-aggressive mocking" thing wasn't at all, it was just a general comment because it happens every time people try to discuss the negatives of a housemate who happens to be popular. :laugh:

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:39 PM
I said she wasn't that nice in BB7 but she wasn't that nasty as other housemates in her series.

I'd only put Grace, Lisa, Richard, and Sezer above her on the nastiness scale.

But lets be honest though, if Helen said the same things Nikki said. You would call her a vile cretin. js.

Kazanne
25-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Nikki has a right nasty streak,she has been vile to people ,but because she acts like a 6 year old she gets excused for some reason,she was horrible in her series.

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:40 PM
The thing is with Nikki she was very immature back in BB7 she was easily influenced by others. She has grown up a bit but I judge people now on what I see now and not 9 years ago because so much can happen and people change all the time.

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:41 PM

But lets be honest though, if Helen said the same things Nikki said. You would call her a vile cretin. js.

Not really, you can't say that because you don't really know me that well :laugh:

Lostie!
25-06-2015, 09:43 PM

Interestingly, Grace actually felt bad for Shahbaz during the clothes-stealing thing and wanted to get him a towel (while Nikki was having the time of her life), but she's remembered as one of BB's all-time bitches and Nikki is remembered as BB's princess.

I'm not saying Nikki is worse than Grace or evil incarnate or anything like that before someone jumps on that, just that there are little moments like that which put these housemates more into shades of grey rather than the stereotypical ways they've been remembered throughout the years.

BB4fan
25-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Nikki is a filthy bully and in BB7 she was right nasty to Susie.

Nikki couldn't comment on anyones behavior because she's down right vile.

Jason.
25-06-2015, 09:45 PM
The thing is with Nikki she was very immature back in BB7 she was easily influenced by others. She has grown up a bit but I judge people now on what I see now and not 9 years ago because so much can happen and people change all the time.

Weak argument.
Being immature does not justify someones transphobic comments. :fist:
She was 24, not 4.

Plus the BIB can easily be said about the cast of BB15, who were all easily influenced by Pauline's hatred of Jale and Chris. Does that they mean they should be let off too?

Plus you say you judge housemates now rather than 9 years ago. Which is a bit silly considering Nikki 9 years ago is what made her what she is.

By that logic, Nikki doesn't have her hilarious meltdowns anymore. So I guess she isn't entertaining anymore.

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Interestingly, Grace actually felt bad for Shahbaz during the clothes-stealing thing and wanted to get him a towel (while Nikki was having the time of her life), but she's remembered as one of BB's all-time bitches and Nikki is remembered as BB's princess.

I'm not saying Nikki is worse than Grace or evil incarnate or anything like that before someone jumps on that, just that there are little moments like that which put these housemates more into shades of grey rather than the stereotypical ways they've been remembered throughout the years.

tbh I think Nikki is known as a princess because of being high maintenance and her tantrums and demands. but that's just me

Denver
25-06-2015, 09:48 PM
How does any of that excuse Helen?

Please show me where I have said this excuses Helen?

LukeB
25-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Weak argument.
Being immature does not justify someones transphobic comments. :fist:
She was 24, not 4.

Plus the BIB can easily be said about the cast of BB15, who were all easily influenced by Pauline's hatred of Jale and Chris. Does that they mean they should be let off too?

Plus you say you judge housemates now rather than 9 years ago. Which is a bit silly considering Nikki 9 years ago is what made her what she is.

By that logic, Nikki doesn't have her hilarious meltdowns anymore. So I guess she isn't entertaining anymore.

It's not a weak argument imo, I'm not defending what she did, it's no rocket science she was influenced by others even the housemates have said it.But the past is the past people change all the time. Everyone changes throughout the years, you are not the same person all the time.

Jase.
25-06-2015, 09:49 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar81552_15.gif

Denver
25-06-2015, 09:50 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar81552_15.gif

If your not going to contribute then please do not come on this thread to mock members who don't share your opinion

ThriceShy
25-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Please show me where I have said this excuses Helen?

So you agree that Helen is a bully with no excuses. Why support her then?

Denver
25-06-2015, 09:53 PM
So you agree that Helen is a bully with no excuses. Why support her then?

Helen is not a bully but yes she does say out of order things that I don't agree with

Jack_
25-06-2015, 10:01 PM
The entire house with the exception of Pete bullied Shahbaz and it was disgusting. Yes Nikki played a part in that and her comments certainly shine a negative light on her whenever I think about it but it was 9 years ago, let's not hold it against her. Helen bullied Brian two nights ago.

Also Nikki is clearly a nice person deep down.