PDA

View Full Version : The X Factor: Is Boot Camp moving to a very big house in the country?

LukeB
02-07-2015, 07:28 PM
The X Factor is reportedly planning to shake up the Boot Camp stage by moving it to a manor house in the country.

Boot Camp has been held at Wembley Arena since series seven, but boss Simon Cowell is apparently now keen to move it back to a rural mansion in a bid to sex up the show.

According to The Sun, Cowell wants a repeat of previous series which saw the contestants drinking heavily and "hooking up".

In fact, the report suggests that the show would even provide the acts with free alcohol during Boot Camp.

The Boot Camp shake-up is just part of a larger revamp of the show, which has seen Rita Ora and Nick Grimshaw replacing Mel B and Louis Walsh on the judging panel.

ermot O'Leary has been replaced as host by duo Olly Murs and Caroline Flack, while The Xtra Factor will be presented by Rochelle Humes and Melvin Odoom instead of Sarah-Jane Crawford.

What's more, the room auditions have been scrapped this year and ITV appears to be planning to broadcast the Judges' Houses stage of the competition live for the first time ever.

Digital Spy has reached out to The X Factor about the Boot Camp rumours.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a656151/the-x-factor-is-boot-camp-moving-to-a-very-big-house-in-the-country.html#ixzz3elQlJoA9
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

~No thank You~

Jack_
02-07-2015, 07:30 PM
The first rumour/decision I actually like the sound of

The arenas are bloody awful (with the exception of the final)

LukeB
02-07-2015, 07:47 PM
I hope they getting rid of the seat thing they do at the boot camp

Smithy
02-07-2015, 08:03 PM
In a bid to sex up the show

Yeah because when I watch a singing competition I'm expecting sex

Mystic Mock
02-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Instead of doing this they should try to focus on getting interesting and talented acts on the show instead.

But I guess that Simon is too shallow to ever really care about that.

Denver
02-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Qluke are you sure this is a real story? :smug: