PDA

View Full Version : What can annoy you from the public/judges on TXF?

Mystic Mock
19-07-2015, 06:10 AM
I'm gonna pick cliches from the public and the judges that are annoying to you personally?

Poll will be coming shortly and I promise that it will be the last one from me for at least two days.:laugh:

joeysteele
19-07-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm gonna pick cliches from the public and the judges that are annoying to you personally?

Poll will be coming shortly and I promise that it will be the last one from me for at least two days.:laugh:

You do as many polls as you like Mock.
Really just about all of the above in the poll for me.
The X Factor is awful for me now but definitely the one thing that really grates on me is 'you smashed it'.

More often than not, that is said when someone has sounded to me, really bad.
Has sang a song so butchered as to length it is near unrecognisable,where the act has screamed at times through the song, where no screaming, shouting or excessively long held loud notes are required even.

Then in they come with 'you smashed it',I could honestly then scream myself at them,through the TV.

Pete.
19-07-2015, 09:24 AM
When men are let off for being boring every week

Mystic Mock
19-07-2015, 11:05 PM
You do as many polls as you like Mock.
Really just about all of the above in the poll for me.
The X Factor is awful for me now but definitely the one thing that really grates on me is 'you smashed it'.

More often than not, that is said when someone has sounded to me, really bad.
Has sang a song so butchered as to length it is near unrecognisable,where the act has screamed at times through the song, where no screaming, shouting or excessively long held loud notes are required even.

Then in they come with 'you smashed it',I could honestly then scream myself at them,through the TV.

Thanks Joey.

I agree that you smashed it is annoying, along with “you killed it” and the public always calling Rockers “shouty.”

Although my number 1 pet peeve is the public attacking female singers for singing ballads yet it's fine for male singers to do it.

I mean in the last series why was Ben, Andrea, Jack, Jake, and Paul allowed to do ballads without getting attacked for it, yet when Lauren, Lola, or on the odd occasion Fleur did it they got abused for it instead of being judged on their performance imo.

Oh and Chloe got abused for turning songs into Jazz ballads.

But I did nearly consider voting for the same option as you Joey as it's extremely annoying.

Amy Jade
19-07-2015, 11:12 PM
For me it's when females support who they fancy and defend them when when they are ****e

Lostie!
19-07-2015, 11:16 PM
When the deciding judge refuses to vote and says "I'll let the public decide and send it to deadlock". You're getting paid to make a ****ing decision. :hmph:

They need to either cut back to three judges or add a fifth neutral judge to stop them using deadlock as a copout. Of course, even with three judges the second voting judge could always still make it a tie because they're scared of having the deciding vote but there isn't really any way around that. Unless they make them lock their votes in before revealing them somehow.

Either way, the judges copping out and essentially refusing to do what they're there for pisses me off intensely.

Black Dagger
19-07-2015, 11:57 PM
The public always supporting the ballad karaoke singers who never go out of their comfort zone but get far do my nut in.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2015, 12:12 AM
For me it's when females support who they fancy and defend them when when they are ****e

It can be annoying when you see your own gender doing that on Reality Shows can't it? I've felt like going berserk at the male viewers sometimes when I've seen some of them do it.