PDA

View Full Version : Has Cheryl dropped her bad attitude?

Daniel-X
28-08-2015, 03:03 PM
As for Cheryl, who is back for her fifth year, Simon commented: "I’ve got to be honest with you, Cheryl’s the happiest I have seen her in years.

"She’s a completely different person this year. I said to her the other night, ‘You’ve got your mojo back’."

Hmmm, maybe her bad attitude and her disgusting treatment of Raign won't occur again this year hopefully because she sucked last year at trying to be a bitchy judge. :fc: we have 2008 Cheryl back

Pete.
28-08-2015, 03:06 PM
It would be a massive retreat in her part. Sorry I'm certain she had a big part in Mel B's sacking because she upstaged her every week on the live shows and Cheryl is frankly a pathetic woman and last year exposed that. Pray for Raign's Second Reign!

LukeB
Mel B was awful tho like Cheryl

Daniel.
She's still a dick

Pete.
28-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Mel B was awful tho like Cheryl
Mel B swallowed her up on the Live Shows and Xtra Factor, no one knew she was there expect for when Cheryl threw shade

Liam-
28-08-2015, 03:08 PM
She'll stick suck though

LukeB
28-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Mel B swallowed her up on the Live Shows and Xtra Factor, no one knew she was there expect for when Cheryl threw shade

Cheryl and Mel B got close tho and didn't even hate/dislike each other, they actually got on which was not what the people who write about it wanted. I mean all of the judges were awful last year. Mel B sacking was deserved and Cheryl should get the sack too if she isn't any different.

Pete.
28-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Cheryl and Mel B got close tho and didn't even hate/dislike each other, they actually got on which was not what the people who write about it wanted. I mean all of the judges were awful last year. Mel B sacking was deserved and Cheryl should get the sack too if she isn't any different.
I think Cheryl got Nicole the sack too

JoshBB
28-08-2015, 03:15 PM
I think Cheryl got Nicole the sack too

Yep.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/x-factor/444024/X-Factor-Cheryl-won-t-sign-if-Nicole-Scherzinger-does

Daniel-X
28-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Cheryl does seem very demanding nowadays in her orders. I think she's still bitter about being dropped from TXFUS. I miss her from her first stint she's really changed now. I'm praying she's back to her old self.

I think she may have got Lou-Lou the sack also and she was always nasty about him. Lou-Lou was my fave also.

Pete.
28-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I think there was Louis and Cheryl beef?

Margarine.
28-08-2015, 03:17 PM
she has and always will be flawfree x

Cheryl saved Raign from being eliminated by the public on Week One who would drag and humiliate her

LukeB
28-08-2015, 03:19 PM
she has and always will be flawfree x

Cheryl saved Raign from being eliminated by the public on Week One who would drag and humiliate her

She probs would have gone down the Katie Waissel route

Niamh.
28-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Cheryl does seem very demanding nowadays in her orders. I think she's still bitter about being dropped from TXFUS. I miss her from her first stint she's really changed now. I'm praying she's back to her old self.

I think she may have got Lou-Lou the sack also and she was always nasty about him. Lou-Lou was my fave also.

don't know why she has so much sway anyway, I would have though Louis would have had a lot more

Margarine.
28-08-2015, 03:22 PM
She probs would have gone down the Katie Waissel route

maybe if this was 2010

Daniel-X
29-08-2015, 10:57 AM
don't know why she has so much sway anyway, I would have though Louis would have had a lot more

Same and I always think Louis has been treated as some kind of joke. At the end of the day Louis knows a lot more about making posters than Cheeyl as she is a singer and he is a record label manager

Kizzy
29-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Blurgh.. if you're not a chezbot she isn't interested, vapid angular talentless drones.

Amy Jade
29-08-2015, 11:41 AM
She bores me to death on TXF, she was regularly upstaged by Dannii and Mel B. Nicole was twice the judge Cheeyl will ever be. I fully expect her to be upstaged by Rita too.

Daniel-X
29-08-2015, 11:43 AM
I personally loved her in her first series with Alexandra and thought she was fab, she was okay for her second and third. She was awful upon her return last year though

Daniel-X
29-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Kelly, Tulisa and Sharon are my favourite female judges anyway (I didn't care for Dannii or Nicole, Mel was a non entity to me and I really didn't like Cheryl last year)

JoshBB
29-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Kelly, Tulisa and Sharon are my favourite female judges anyway (I didn't care for Dannii or Nicole, Mel was a non entity to me and I really didn't like Cheryl last year)

imo:

1) Sharon
2) Nicole
3) Mel B
4) Cheryl (bc last year)
5) Kelly
6) Dannii
7) Tulisa

Daniel-X
29-08-2015, 11:53 AM
I'd say

1) Sharon
2) Tulisa
3) Kelly
4) Cheryl
5) Mel B
6) Nicole
7) Dannii

JoshBB
29-08-2015, 11:54 AM
I'd say

1) Sharon
2) Tulisa
3) Kelly
4) Cheryl
5) Mel B
6) Nicole
7) Dannii

I've made a thread inspired from these two posts ha

Z
30-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Someone sucked all the personality out of Cheryl so now she's just a pretty face on a stick body. The whole reason she became so popular in the first place is because she was a gobby cow, like she was genuinely hilarious when she was mouthing off or sulking because there'd always be a cheeky wink not far behind - now she's thoroughly boring to watch because she refuses to give anything away. Dislike her for the same reason I dislike Victoria Beckham - stop trying so bloody hard to be something you're not.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
02-09-2015, 11:37 AM
She realised that to be that vile and up yourself you have to at least have talent to back it up and she doesn't. I don't know why Rita is so famous but at least she has a bit of talent.

Either or that French loving is so good it exorcised the evil out of her.

armand.kay
02-09-2015, 11:39 AM
they are trying so hard to make up like her lol.

Pete.
02-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Chezza's working hard to reform her image it's so obvious

Strictly Jake
02-09-2015, 06:12 PM
I am liking her so far this series though. In fact I'm really liking the whole panel!!