PDA

View Full Version : A question about this you decide the judges catagory thing?

lewis111
29-08-2015, 08:42 PM
We've still not been told how they will work it out in a fair way
For example will they go, ok we will docount for each judge and whichever catagory they have the most votes in they get, but then all 4 judges most popular tweet could the girls
or they could do it by whoever has the most in each catagory, but what if say Cheryl has the most in ALL the catagories, will they just let her pick?
I know it's not really important but it just makes it easier for the prodcuers ti manipulate to what they want again so do we really decide?

JoshBB
29-08-2015, 08:44 PM
idk tbh

But it's not that manipulatable.

Smithy
29-08-2015, 09:08 PM
We've still not been told how they will work it out in a fair way
For example will they go, ok we will docount for each judge and whichever catagory they have the most votes in they get, but then all 4 judges most popular tweet could the girls
or they could do it by whoever has the most in each catagory, but what if say Cheryl has the most in ALL the catagories, will they just let her pick?
I know it's not really important but it just makes it easier for the prodcuers ti manipulate to what they want again so do we really decide?

I guess if one judge had the most for all of them it'd be the one which had the most tweets

Pete.
29-08-2015, 09:11 PM
I don't know how they can cipher through all the first tweets but they must have the technology to do that

JoshBB
29-08-2015, 09:19 PM
I don't know how they can cipher through all the first tweets but they must have the technology to do that

I just realised my account is protected probably making my votes pointless, I should redo it on another account lmao