PDA

View Full Version : Six Seat Challenge - The Audience

LukeB
27-09-2015, 11:45 PM
I think the audience are rougher/louder than the big brother crowds :worry: do any of you agree?

Mystic Mock
27-09-2015, 11:56 PM
I don't know about rougher than the BB Chavs, but I feel sorry for the contestants in this round as the horrible public chant them off the stage and are wishing for their dreams to end right in front of their face.

I know that I can get quite passionate about contestants that we like and don't like (like we all do) but I would like to think that none of us on here would be attacking the acts to their face, I really think that it's disrespectful to the competitors taking part, Chavy, and you're also inviting the act that you're chanting “off! off!” to have their fans retaliate by doing it to the acts that you like.

I know that I went off on a tangent there, but I really hate the crowd being able to influence who gets to the Judges Houses.

Vanessa
28-09-2015, 03:45 AM
I was there and I can tell you that the crowd was very vocal. If they didn't like someone they made it very clear and they did influence some of the judges decisions. I tried to be fair. :tongue:

LukeB
28-09-2015, 08:48 PM
I was there and I can tell you that the crowd was very vocal. If they didn't like someone they made it very clear and they did influence some of the judges decisions. I tried to be fair. :tongue:

:worry: was it more louder than BB? on TV it is

Mitchell
28-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Apparently Bootcamp is very openly manipulated from many who were there last year.

LeatherTrumpet
04-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Shockingly Rita let them sway her

LukeB
04-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Shockingly Rita let them sway her

Rita handled it great tho

LeatherTrumpet
04-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Rita handled it great tho

It wasn't hard really was it?

Princess
04-10-2015, 10:17 PM
I was at the six chair challenge for a bit, I only went to see Caroline and Olly and was only there for an hour and a half but it was BRUTAL. The crowd literally screech 'swap!' and whatever number. At some points I couldn't hear the judges over the shouting.

People seem to forget that these people had feelings, it was awful, they'd be thousands of people shouting 'TWO! SWAP TWO' without even looking at the weeping person in the second seat. I remember one contestant came on and said she had just found out her sister had had a baby and a girl behind me shouted 'Why are you telling us that? No one cares' like jeez give her a break.

LukeB
04-10-2015, 10:18 PM
It wasn't hard really was it?

well its not great when the audience is booing you whatever choice you choose.. she handled it very well and didn't let it get to her or let the crowd get her to change her mind.

LukeB
04-10-2015, 10:19 PM
I was at the six chair challenge for a bit, I only went to see Caroline and Olly and was only there for an hour and a half but it was BRUTAL. The crowd literally screech 'swap!' and whatever number. At some points I couldn't hear the judges over the shouting.

People seem to forget that these people had feelings, it was awful, they'd be thousands of people shouting 'TWO! SWAP TWO' without even looking at the weeping person in the second seat. I remember one contestant came on and said she had just found out her sister had had a baby and a girl behind me shouted 'Why are you telling us that? No one cares' like jeez give her a break.

:worry: i wish they wasn't a crowd tbh

JoshBB
04-10-2015, 10:24 PM
They were so harsh, the booing after singers too wow

Cherie
04-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Not keen on this at all, the seats being filled up so quickly when so many good singers are left and the judges saying stuff like "if it were me I would give them a seat", it's all very contrived

Jordan.
04-10-2015, 10:41 PM
They were awful. They chant swap then boo when someone loses their place because of it :unsure: