PDA

View Full Version : X Factor: THE PUBLIC to help choose who makes it to Live Shows.

zakman440
19-10-2015, 11:05 PM
The X Factor is less than a fortnight away from the live shows - and you can help the judges decide which acts to take through.

The Judges' Houses stage of the competition kicks off this weekend, but Simon Cowell, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora will decide who's made it through live from Wembley.

And viewers at home will be able to help them choose by having their say on the X Factor app.

The acts have already performed for the final time before finding out whether they've made it, with Cowell taking his Overs to France and Fernandez-Versini taking the Groups to Rome.

Ora filmed her Judges' Houses with the Girls in Los Angeles, while Grimshaw took the Boys to the Cotswolds.

And each judge was helped out by a special guest mentor, with Louis Tomlinson joining Cowell, Jess Glynne giving Fernandez-Versini advice, Meghan Trainor offering her thoughts to Ora and Mark Ronson having his say on Grimshaw's Boys.

Grimshaw has already faced one tough decision as Tom Bleasby pulled out of the competition before the Judges' Houses and was replaced by controversial act Mason Noise, who rowed with Cowell during the Six Chair Challenge.

This weekend, Olly Murs and Caroline Flack will host as the final six acts in each category take to the stage in front of a studio audience and their friends and family to find out their fate.

It all kicks off on The X Factor this Saturday (October 24) at 8pm on ITV.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a674474/the-x-factor-2015-you-can-help-the-judges-decide-who-to-take-to-the-live-shows.html

LukeB
19-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Mess

lewis111
19-10-2015, 11:30 PM
UGH whats even the point then

Denver
19-10-2015, 11:33 PM
If you let the public decide the worst 12 will make it

Black Dagger
20-10-2015, 08:18 AM
That's Max through in the overs then, vom.

Strictly Jake
20-10-2015, 09:46 AM
I highly doubt that it will make much difference the producers will put whoever they want through, even if they don't they have tried to manipulate it from the start showing tons of the people they want and hardly any of the people we don't. Some people who had amazing auditions practically disappeared, it happened so many times this year. The editing and manipulation has really annoyed me. It's just been a complete mess and if I wasn't such a loyal fan since the start I would have switched of so no wonder the ratings have been rubbish.

However, this is the final 12 I would choose:

Louisa
Monica
Chloe

Josh
Che
Ben

Fourth Impact
Alien Uncovered
Menn on Point

Anton
Jennifer
Bupsi

Leaving Kiera and Seann to battle for the obvious wildcard that's on it's way

Pete.
20-10-2015, 06:19 PM
NO

Babayaro.
20-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Another messy decision

EspeonBB
20-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Ugh the public are tasteless so this won't be good

Jamesy
20-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Wouldn't the judges have had time to speak to others and already form their decision anyway? Some votes on an app is hardly going to change their opinion much. Pointless exercise. But ah well, let them carrying on killing the show.

reece(:
20-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Tragic

Kate!
20-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Idiots

Daniel-X
21-10-2015, 09:30 PM
That's Menn on Point in the lives