PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one getting disgusted at Simon's management of Ben and Fleur?

Mystic Mock
23-10-2015, 01:17 AM
I didn't want either of them to win and I still do think that it was a disgraceful and shallow final two, however Simon wanted that and yet I've seen no promotion for either of them, Ben in particular has got his song out this week yet Simon hasn't done a thing to help him other than Kelly Clarkson feature on the song.

But I see that he still has time to promote One Direction like hell.:bored:

At the end of the day no matter what anyone thinks of Ben and Fleur, they are still people at the end of the day (which some of us can forget sometimes) and they deserve to be treated with some respect and dignity by Simon, which neither have been given after the series.

Marsh.
23-10-2015, 01:20 AM
He still has time to manage One Direction?

Please, Simon doesn't manage all of these acts personally. Otherwise he'd never have time for X Factor or his own shameless self promotion.

Kate!
23-10-2015, 01:22 AM
If they're gonna make it now itll be on their own merits. Simon cant babysit every act he signs.

Hopefully both will feature ad guest performers on live results shows once they start

Headie
23-10-2015, 06:05 AM
I am 90% sure Fleur will perform on the first live show. Her single release was pushed back a week to coincide with the first live show.

Pete.
23-10-2015, 06:07 AM
Fleur is be a star with or without Simon!

Kate!
23-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Hopefully Ben will as well, his album's due for release.

LukeB
23-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Fleur's song isn't even out though and Ben's song is doing pretty well.

Kate!
23-10-2015, 10:14 AM
I hope both acts appear

Jordan.
23-10-2015, 01:18 PM
It's not exactly shocking considering you can count the amount of XF contestants who manged to maintain their career on one hand.

Mystic Mock
24-10-2015, 05:44 AM
It's not exactly shocking considering you can count the amount of XF contestants who manged to maintain their career on one hand.

And most of them being groups.