PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell on whether live Judges Houses will happen again: "probably not"

zakman440
26-10-2015, 02:08 AM
The new live twist on the Judges' Houses stage of The X Factor this weekend came as a surprise to viewers, but is the change in format here to stay?

Well, in the words of Simon Cowell, "probably not".

Speaking to Digital Spy on Sunday (October 25) following the live recording of the second Judges' Houses show, the music producer shared that he had his first taste of life on the other side of the judging table, and it didn't sit too well with him.

"It was Hell," he said. "For the first time, I know what it feels like to be a contestant. At that stage listening to people boo you ..."

Bupsi Brown, Anton Stephans and Max Stone emerged on Saturday as Cowell's top three, but Max could have quite easily lost his place in the live shows to Jennifer Phillips.

"It was Jennifer that was going to take Max's place, but 100% Max should have had it. I felt it in the room. If I was watching it back, that's who I would have gone with.

"He got me at Judges' Houses and that's what Judges' Houses was all about."

Cowell also noted that adding the live element made his decision on which of the Overs to take to live shows easier in a way as judges got the chance to re-watch their acts' performances.

"I'm 100% fine with my decision. This is the first time I've made a decision on Judges' Houses watching it back as a member of the public. Normally I make it watching it back and I regret my decisions, so this was easier in a way.

"But we start again next week and they've got a point to prove so we'll see if we've made the right decisions or the wrong decisions."

The X Factor continues on Saturday at 8pm on ITV.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a675486/the-x-factor-2015-simon-cowell-probably-wouldnt-do-judges-houses-live-again-next-year.html

Glad that they're not going to do it again, they were an utter shambles. As for Max, he totally made the wrong decision.

Pete.
26-10-2015, 06:46 AM
What a trainwreck

reece(:
26-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Rip