PDA

View Full Version : Kiera deserved to stay based on the sing-off, but.

Mystic Mock
02-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Simon says that he voted to save Kiera based on the sing-off and there's no point being here if I was basing it on anything else, yet this man saved Katie against TreyC who had outperformed Katie in the sing-off and actually could remember her words, last year he saved OTY when they car crashed against Jake, and he saved Stereo Kicks twice when they had done the worst in both sing-offs.

And of course the infamous Jedward vs Lucie showdown too.

But yes well done to Kiera for doing a good sing-off as it should keep the haters quiet for awhile, but is it just me who thinks that Simon isn't checking his previous scripts anymore as his a walking contradiction?

Amy Jade
02-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Pointed this out earlier, hate how he flip flops about how he votes in the deadlock.

So many VERY talented people have fallen because he kept who entertained him and not who had the best performance/potential. I can understand him with Keira to a degree because she is a good singer but she's nothing special or original.

Marsh.
02-11-2015, 12:08 AM
There's no point applying logic.

They change the goalposts every week.

Next week he'll make his decision based on "which artist will sell more" then the week after it's "which artist has the most future potential" then "Who has the whole package" then "who has the better image" then "who provides more entertainment".

Kizzy
02-11-2015, 12:10 AM
X factor is a joke... they don't give a toss about who is more or less talented, they just want to save their own acts or keep in some mediocre act to make theirs look better.

Denver
02-11-2015, 12:10 AM
I think Alien went because they are a threat unfortunately they lost votes because of how many are there

Amy Jade
02-11-2015, 12:12 AM
I actually believe he got rid of Alien now because he saw potential and thought that they could go the way Little Mix did and improve week on week and gain support...Keira won't do that.

LukeB
02-11-2015, 12:15 AM
I think Alien went because they are a threat unfortunately they lost votes because of how many are there

It's Simon we are talking about :laugh: He wants artist who will make him rich... Alien would had potential.. I love Kiera but she won't make him anything.

rionablue
02-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Simon says that he voted to save Kiera based on the sing-off and there's no point being here if I was basing it on anything else, yet this man saved Katie against TreyC who had outperformed Katie in the sing-off and actually could remember her words, last year he saved OTY when they car crashed against Jake, and he saved Stereo Kicks twice when they had done the worst in both sing-offs.

And of course the infamous Jedward vs Lucie showdown too.

But yes well done to Kiera for doing a good sing-off as it should keep the haters quiet for awhile, but is it just me who thinks that Simon isn't checking his previous scripts anymore as his a walking contradiction?

He should have voted on the POTENTIAL each act had. Kiera is a pretty average singer which the industry is full of and she is the weakest of the four girls. Alien were really really different, brilliant look, gutsy and certainly there is a gap in the market for a group like them.