PDA

View Full Version : What's their obsession with those bloody chairs?

Jack_
08-11-2015, 09:33 PM
They're everywhere :umm2:

First the Six Chair Challenge, then the awful live Judges Houses, and now they've replaced the benches from last year with those ****ing chairs again for the results

And why are they making the contestants sit there during the sing-off :umm2: the end of the show when they all ran on was a bloody mess, it reminded me of this car crash from X Factor USA:

re1FBMEUCkw

Denver
08-11-2015, 09:35 PM
next they will spin

T*
08-11-2015, 09:38 PM
instead of chairs, next time itv has planned to install science fiction style eggs that the judges will emerge from and glare at the camera

Babayaro.
08-11-2015, 10:43 PM
They're everywhere :umm2:

First the Six Chair Challenge, then the awful live Judges Houses, and now they've replaced the benches from last year with those ****ing chairs again for the results

And why are they making the contestants sit there during the sing-off :umm2: the end of the show when they all ran on was a bloody mess, it reminded me of this car crash from X Factor USA:

re1FBMEUCkw
**** me what a mess

Marsh.
08-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Thank god we have nowhere near the dramatics of the US show. :joker:
What a brat that girl was.

But with the contestants running on at the end, I'm just waiting for a BB Marco moment. :flutter:

Vanessa
08-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Thank god we have nowhere near the dramatics of the US show. :joker:
What a brat that girl was.

But with the contestants running on at the end, I'm just waiting for a BB Marco moment. :flutter:

:laugh:

Amy Jade
08-11-2015, 11:18 PM
I loved when she got voted off :flutter: