PDA

View Full Version : How do you think the house layout will change for BB18?

Will.
08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Do you think they will open it up into one big house or keep the second house separate?
http://static6.tellymixcdn.com/ts/800/450/www.tellymix.co.uk/files/2016/02/bb-house-new-.jpg

Cal.
08-01-2017, 10:35 AM
They seem to like the second house for tasks so i can imagine them just changing things around in the main house.

Will.
08-01-2017, 10:37 AM
They seem to like the second house for tasks so i can imagine them just changing things around in the main house.

Yeah I was thinking that too, I think they probs will keep it separate and maybe have one of each pair living in each house or something.

Will.
08-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Imagine if the pairs twist meant we got like 24 housemates in total and the 2 houses were turned into one huge one.

And they have like a coach depot inside the house for Brendan Sheerin to drop off and pick up pairs.

Babayaro.
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
It won't

Maxxie.
08-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Bedroom's gotta move.

Maxxie.
08-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Actually wait it has! :laugh::laugh: bathroom's gotta move then and I wanna see a kitchen as a seperate room and have the smoking area be all eccentric from like 2006 - 2010 where they had "the ash tray", "the bus stop", "the carousel" and "the bridge to nowhere" usually fitting in with the series theme. I'm thinking the biodome or something?

Jason.
08-01-2017, 12:50 PM
It won't

Nicky91
08-01-2017, 12:52 PM
i hope it will be similar to last year, with the others in the second house :)

Glenn-C
08-01-2017, 02:23 PM
New stairs, please!

And kind of unrelated to the layout, but I'd love to see them do a theme where the rooms are all mixed up, like you'd come down the stairs and be in the bedroom, and where the bedroom is now would be split between the bathroom and kitchen, and then the current bathroom could be the living area, and the pod becoming the diary room. Have they done anything like that before?

Jarrod
08-01-2017, 03:31 PM
It won't change that much, I can't see them doing anything major considering it's probably the last year of BB on Channel 5.

If they do anything they'll probably just swap around the sofas and kitchen area.

Jarrod
08-01-2017, 03:32 PM
New stairs, please!

And kind of unrelated to the layout, but I'd love to see them do a theme where the rooms are all mixed up, like you'd come down the stairs and be in the bedroom, and where the bedroom is now would be split between the bathroom and kitchen, and then the current bathroom could be the living area, and the pod becoming the diary room. Have they done anything like that before?

Not to that extent, they had the "inside out" type of theme with BB8 where the oven was in the bedroom, fridge was in the garden, bath was in the living area.

Jason.
08-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Isolated stairs are a must but it will never happen </3

supertv247
08-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Although I don't think anything is wrong with the current layout, it's been very similar for ages.
If the new house is now a giant task room, then maybe they could make the old large task room, or even small one by the living area, into an actual room? Like the kitchen or living area, as I'd like them closed off since they've not done that in a while. Or they could make it the bathroom then put the living area at the end of the garden like BB10. I also love the stairs entrance in the other house so would love if they could replicate that almost in the main house, closed off

Cal.
08-01-2017, 03:41 PM
It won't change that much, I can't see them doing anything major considering it's probably the last year of BB on Channel 5.

If they do anything they'll probably just swap around the sofas and kitchen area.

Ugh I hope not. Not CBB17's layout all over again.

Jason.
08-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Not to that extent, they had the "inside out" type of theme with BB8 where the oven was in the bedroom, fridge was in the garden, bath was in the living area.

That was BB7's with the grass following on in the kitchen and the kitchen extending to the garden with the dining table outside.

BB8's was Everything in the Wrong Place/Annoyance or something.

Jarrod
08-01-2017, 06:29 PM
That was BB7's with the grass following on in the kitchen and the kitchen extending to the garden with the dining table outside.

BB8's was Everything in the Wrong Place/Annoyance or something.

BB8's house had what I said above, haha. Example:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/bigbrother1PA2205_468x311.jpg

Greg!
08-01-2017, 06:37 PM
They should have the kitchen in its own separate room for once. Also I hope they change the layout properly next year like channel 4 used to do. Its had the same basic layout since like BB11

Babayaro.
08-01-2017, 06:41 PM
BB10 had a separate room for the kitchen and it looked really nice

bbpro
19-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Also it's worth bearing in mind that the 'second house' does not have two functional floors as mentioned in the diagram. The second floor (Loft Space) is only used for rigging space for the amount of equipment required such as lighting access, camera cables, electricity, water, heating and air con equipment.

The second diary room is the only exception, you couldn't physically make a second floor living space there.

This is the same in the main house, there is a second floor in the main house which is used for the same reasons as above.

TomC
19-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Why would this be the last year? Why would they ditch just one season (BB19) which has already been commissioned?

Jarrod
20-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Why would this be the last year? Why would they ditch just one season (BB19) which has already been commissioned?

Next year is the last year - 2018 is when the contract ends. Sorry, I miscounted. I can't see them renewing after then.

Marsh.
22-02-2017, 03:07 AM
BB10 had a separate room for the kitchen and it looked really nice

https://media.giphy.com/media/GmNw5Y7vEW9Co/giphy.gif