PDA

View Full Version : CBB summer legends a bit meh

bigbrother2017
25-01-2017, 02:49 AM
After reading some articles on the summer 20th CBB with the legends, I was quite surprised to read the names.

Whilst I was hoping for the names of interesting people (Tiffany, Frenchy, Luisa, Perez), it had names like (Jim Davidson, George Galloway, Chantelle).

It looks like they might be trying to just grab the biggest names CBB have had in the past rather than the really interesting ones.

If I'm honest I think any series that has Tiffany Pollard in it will genuinely be really good because she really can hold her own show, even though her series had some great characters and stories, even without all that if it was mainly just her it would have still been a good series. Add a few more fiery housemates like Frenchy then its kind of a guaranteed good series.

I feel like it would be really easy to save a crap CBB all star series like this by putting in good characters, they must have known straight away that the likes of Colleen, Callum and Jasmine as all stars wouldn't do much.

Maxxie.
08-02-2017, 06:02 PM
I think a bit of both would be good but they need NO boring housemates although I'm begining to think that in every bb house someone will be boring no matter who you put as they'll be outshun by the rest. I think the closest it's come is 11/12 in CBB13 where only sam was sorta dull imo.

rk3388
08-02-2017, 08:16 PM
I think they need to have at least one or two "normal" (boring?) housemates aha. If every housemate is an exploding personality, I think the series could get really old really fast (i.e. Frenchy, Perez, Katie Hopkins, Bear, Kim all fighting for the limelight). I just think the issue with the past series is they had TOO many boring housemates (Brandon, Colleen, Callum, Jamie, Bianca, James C)

reece(:
08-02-2017, 08:44 PM
You should expect anything after we got Coleen Nolan and Jasmine Waltz as "All-Stars"

Cal.
08-02-2017, 08:53 PM
They'll have like 2 expensive housemates and the rest will be cheap.

See: Ray J and Speidi and then the rest of the CBB19 cast.

Glenn-C
08-02-2017, 09:24 PM
I wouldn't mind if we got Chantelle actually. Though a few big characters like Tiffany and Luisa would be great too

DanielM787
08-02-2017, 09:58 PM
They want Rhian, I'm sure she was pretty forgettable in her series

Denver
08-02-2017, 10:01 PM
They'll have like 2 expensive housemates and the rest will be cheap.

See: Ray J and Speidi and then the rest of the CBB19 cast.

Jedward and Kim were on big money

DanielM787
08-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Jedward and Kim were on big money

And worth it tho Adam :cheer2:

reece(:
08-02-2017, 10:15 PM
They want Rhian, I'm sure she was pretty forgettable in her series

I don't know her