PDA

View Full Version : ALL housemate should return for the final week

luvjustin
17-04-2017, 10:44 AM
I've always thought it would help then give the final week a bit of a boost if they contracted in all the housemates to return for the final week.

As soon as the lines are open to vote for a winner move them all back in.. Every housemate. It would add a bit of much needed drama to those last few days and a sense of closure for any story line threads still left hanging.

Obviously no returning housemates would be eligible to win. But I'm not sure if maybe it would be a bit confusing for the viewers and frustrating that they cant vote for returning favourites..

Maxxie.
17-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Tbh I quite like it where it comes closer to the end and there's not many housemates, it could be even better if there was less than 6 and personally, I'm not really a fan of Wednesday evictions or anything if the final's on friday, it's nice to see a full highlights show with just the finalists.

Glenn-C
18-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Not a fan of the idea tbh. I'm all for drama but I do always love the last week when there's just 6 left and they're all enjoying themselves and getting along. It's a nice break after weeks of arguing and whatnot

Cal.
18-04-2017, 08:40 AM
It kind of defeats the point of the eliminations, idk?

armand.kay
18-04-2017, 09:34 AM
I'm not a fan of to much drama in the last week. I quite like the fun and reflective vibes we get in the last few days.

Rob!
18-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Tbh all it would be is the producers telling the evicted housemates to create drama and would just come across as fake

*mazedsalv**
23-04-2017, 11:53 AM
When I read the title I thought you meant all 300 odd HMs that have ever been on civilian BB.

UserSince2005
23-04-2017, 11:57 AM
I think that would be interesting,

Or stagger the ex-housemates entry, so they all get 24hrs in the house to hash out their differences, punch a bitch, and then be gone again.

Epic.
23-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Not a fan of the idea tbh. I'm all for drama but I do always love the last week when there's just 6 left and they're all enjoying themselves and getting along. It's a nice break after weeks of arguing and whatnot