PDA

View Full Version : Rylan teases the new house

Glenn-C
19-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Big Brother’s Bit on the Side host Rylan Clark-Neal has teased what viewers can expect from the upcoming eighteenth civilian series, which is expected to start in June.

Speaking of huge changes to the show’s house, Rylan said: “I was there not long ago and the house is SO different. When we did the second house last year, that was a massive change for us, but I’m totally just disregarding that for the moment because what we’ve done in the main house is absolutely unbelievable. It’s unreal.

“I got lost looking at it, and I go into that house every single day, I walk around the camera runs and look at the housemates… But when I was looking at the plans, I couldn’t even work out why that was there or here.

He added: “There is something in the house I have been wanting for years, and it’s in there!”

Rylan went on to say: “I can say that we were looking for pairs but I can’t say any more than that. Whether that means there’s only going to be pairs, or there’s going to be singles, I’ve got no idea. I mean I have, but I’m not telling you.”
Looks like we're definitely getting a layout change.

T*
19-04-2017, 06:31 PM
He added: “There is something in the house I have been wanting for years, and it’s in there!”
not a gloryhole

no but really rylan is not to be trusted bc every year he's like 'YALL GONNA BE SHOOK THE GAME. IS CHANGING. YALL' and then it turns out to be a new mirror in the lounge or some ****

MB.
19-04-2017, 06:34 PM
There is something in the house I have been wanting for years

Emma's P45?

Marsh.
19-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Still saying "main house" so the second house is remaining separate? Yawn.

RichardG
19-04-2017, 06:38 PM
oh god here we go again

how long until he tweets that he'll reveal big news on this morning, only for him to 'reveal' that more news is coming soon

i forgot that we have to cling on to rylan's constant teasing in order to get any news on the run up to bb now

Cal.
19-04-2017, 06:40 PM
I'd say closed off stairs but that's not 'Rylan' enough for him to have wanted for years so it's probably something that ruins the atmosphere of entrances and exits even more like a lift instead of stairs or something.

Shaun
19-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Emma's P45?

:joker:

T*
19-04-2017, 06:42 PM
I'd say closed off stairs but that's not 'Rylan' enough for him to have wanted for years so it's probably something that ruins the atmosphere of entrances and exits even more like a lift instead of stairs or something.

omg i actually wanted a lift ages ago lmao
it'd be a closed entrance and like you'd be able to see how the hm is feeling in the lift and ****, but knowing channel 5 it'd be glass or something

Shaun
19-04-2017, 06:43 PM
a Stannah stairlift? BB18 the 80+ series coming?

MB.
19-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Perched for the housemates singing All By Myself to the evictee as they leave in the lift

Marsh.
19-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Mess. Only Rylan could announce an announcement.

Will.
19-04-2017, 06:47 PM
Indoor pool?

Jason.
19-04-2017, 06:48 PM
I'd honestly love two floors like BBCan but C5 are poor so it's not that.

Will.
19-04-2017, 06:49 PM

This would be amazing, I know Emma has wanted this for a long time.

T*
19-04-2017, 06:50 PM

we can dream :sad:

T*
19-04-2017, 06:50 PM
perhaps a nomination booth like in BBAUS idk???
it's probably a ****ing dance floor though isnt it

Jason.
19-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I rather they gutted the whole house last year and made it two floors instead of that lousy extension which is just used as a task room anyway.

Cal.
19-04-2017, 06:51 PM
omg i actually wanted a lift ages ago lmao
it'd be a closed entrance and like you'd be able to see how the hm is feeling in the lift and ****, but knowing channel 5 it'd be glass or something

One of my favourite things about live shows/evictions and stuff is the stairs. I don't know - I can't explain it but it just adds to the right Big Brother atmosphere. Including a lift would probably ruin that for me.

UserSince2005
19-04-2017, 06:52 PM
sex dungeon is finally here?

Marsh.
19-04-2017, 06:52 PM
The house isn't high enough for two floors?

Jason.
19-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Stairs were so atmospheric on C4 when they were closed off and you saw the housemate alone waiting for the doors to slide as the BB tension music played in the background :love:

They don't play much of a role in C5 evictions for some reason as the camera seem to pan to the entire house watching the evictee at the top

Tregard
19-04-2017, 06:55 PM
He's always going to talk it up though, in the end it will probably just look alright.

Emma's P45?

Incredible

y.winter
19-04-2017, 06:56 PM
An underground pod, please! It had been done a few times here and it's brilliant. Especially when it's under the pool with a glass ceiling.

Jason.
19-04-2017, 06:57 PM
The house isn't high enough for two floors?

They should've elevated the main house building

Jack_
19-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Yeah after the ****show that was his incessant teasing last year as if he was solely in charge of all the promo, and for it to turn out to all mean nothing, I'm not believing a word he says

T*
19-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Stairs were so atmospheric on C4 when they were closed off and you saw the housemate alone waiting for the doors to slide as the BB tension music played in the background :love:

They don't play much of a role in C5 evictions for some reason as the camera seem to pan to the entire house watching the evictee at the top
At least with a lift you'd get some of that closed off feeling, I really miss closed off stairs though and watching people figuring out how to actually get in </3 :(
An underground pod, please! It had been done a few times here and it's brilliant. Especially when it's under the pool with a glass ceiling.

that sounds ****ing amazing

Marsh.
19-04-2017, 07:21 PM
A lift. :facepalm:

DanielM787
20-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Im not buying anything Rylan says until i see the change for myself tbh...

I think the lift idea would be good.

Jarrod
20-04-2017, 03:32 PM

Because of the House being built on top of an old water tank, they can't dig down

T*
20-04-2017, 03:37 PM
We must build the house higher

Jøsh
20-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Perched for the housemates singing All By Myself to the evictee as they leave in the lift

YES

Maxxie.
20-04-2017, 07:48 PM
I'd be down with a lift tbh, probably prefer closed off stairs though, providing there not glass. Oh and this won't happen as it's way too c5 BB ish but they should get rid of the Marcus countdown and actually show the evictee waiting for the doors to slide! They could bring back BB doing the countdown inside the house, but c5 presumably hate copying c4 and have only ever really done it with the house tours (anything else I've forgotten?)