PDA

View Full Version : Is it time Ch5 did a series with a divide..?

luvjustin
01-05-2017, 08:17 PM
It hasn't been done properly for years. A real BB3 style rich side/poor side divide. I'm talking cooking outside, growing their own food, the mangle.. the chickens!

Then "luxury" on the other side. This doesn't have to be too over the top. We don't need gold everything and opulence. Just stuff the other side doesn't have. A washing machine, maid service, takeaways, gym/pool/sauna.

They just need to make it MATTER what side they get on. The pairs could be split from launch. Some sort of task determining who goes on what side then each week the chance to move.

Daniel.
01-05-2017, 08:29 PM
I want them to put in 12 big personalities who will create drama and humour. No twists needed really.

luvjustin
01-05-2017, 08:33 PM
As much as I would love that, realistically I really don't think they could just do that now. They need a hook, they need something to centre a marketing campaigne around. They need a reason for the papers and social media to be talking about this 17 year old show..

drantb
01-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Yeah I'm not sure why they haven't done this for a while. I think there's possibly health and safety risks that the old series could get away with.

Maxxie.
01-05-2017, 09:14 PM
I want them to put in 12 big personalities who will create drama and humour. No twists needed really.

That's how Cbb13 started a new era of CBB so yeah it works.

Babayaro.
02-05-2017, 08:22 AM
They'd only get rid of it 2 weeks later

Marsh.
02-05-2017, 08:27 AM
It hasn't been done properly for years. A real BB3 style rich side/poor side divide. I'm talking cooking outside, growing their own food, the mangle.. the chickens!

That's too much like real BB for C5.

They want showmances.