PDA

View Full Version : mum who sent pal £325 bill for kid’s scuffed shoes ‘in talks to star in Big Brother’

Denver
20-05-2017, 11:16 PM
A MUM who shot to fame following a controversial appearance on Good Morning Britain is in talks to appear on Big Brother.

Sarah Bryan – who is infamous for sending another mum an invoice for £325 after her daughter returned from a playdate with scuffed shoes – has been approached to join the explosive new series, the Sun Online can exclusively reveal.

Sarah was reduced to tears when she was grilled by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain in January and has been inundated with death threats from haters online ever since.

Now sources say she’s hoping to turn public perspective round once and for all.

A source said: “Sarah is getting constant threats and awful messages online and she’s sick of it. She wants to show people what she’s really like, and Big Brother would be a perfect opportunity to do that.

“She auditioned for the show three years ago, and applied again this time, hoping to get a chance.

“Big Brother got in touch in January, and she was eventually put on the reserve list. She’s not expecting to hear until last minute, but she’s hoping it will be a yes.”

A Big Brother spokesperson said: “We don’t comment on speculation over housemates.”

Sarah has had a difficult few months following her appearance on GMB, and was doused with hot liquid earlier this month – leaving her fearing she’d been attacked with ACID.

Sarah, who is a famous dress designer and known for her bizarre skittles dress, was completing a photoshoot in a Wakefield park when she was attacked with boiling water.

She exclusively told The Sun Online: “I’m used to getting hate online because of my dress designs, but this year has just been epic after GMB.

“I was having a photoshoot in the park and someone just ran past me and shouted ‘*****’ as I was packing up my things.

“I was sat on the floor wearing a pink fairy princess dress at the time, and he threw something from a cup at me… I still don’t know exactly what it was.

“It hit me all up my left leg and it just poured down and burnt me, it was so painful.

“I can remember it was boiling and really burned, but I was in complete shock.”

She admitted her appearance on GMB made the hate she’s receiving much worse and explained: “I always got hate from making the dresses that I do, despite me making them all to raise awareness for different charities.

“When I went on to GMB it got me a lot of attention, and I got more hate than ever. It was basically hell.

“I was made to look like this awful person, so much so that apparently [according to trolls], ‘I should be murdered’.”

Sarah previously sparked outrage when she appeared to dress up as a "victim of paedo footballer Adam Johnson" for Halloween.

A tweet alongside the photo read: “Guess who I am. clue I am 15 and my sugar daddy is in jail. sorry @staceyflounders #adamjohnson.”

However she later hit out at the claims, insisting she had simply dressed as a St Trinian's girl.

Sarah told The Sun Online: “I had no idea who Adam Johnson was and I didn’t dress up as his victim."

Bryan was branded “the worst kind of parent” by Piers for billing another mother £325 after her daughter returned from a playdate with damaged shoes - leaving her in tears on air.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3609288/good-morning-britain-mum-who-sent-pal-325-bill-for-kids-scuffed-shoes-in-talks-to-star-in-big-brother/

T*
20-05-2017, 11:35 PM
:facepalm:

Jake.
20-05-2017, 11:36 PM
She sounded awful then and she sounds awful now

RichardG
20-05-2017, 11:40 PM
'shot to fame'

did she tho

did she really

Marsh.
20-05-2017, 11:42 PM
shot

:fc:

Shaun
20-05-2017, 11:52 PM
How embarrassing

Ant.
21-05-2017, 12:08 AM
“I had no idea who Adam Johnson was and I didn’t dress up as his victim.

anyway

MB.
21-05-2017, 12:13 AM
was doused with hot liquid earlier this month

yaaas spill that scalding hot tea mawma

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-05-2017, 12:22 AM
perish in flame

smudgie
21-05-2017, 01:05 AM
Really scraping the barrel here...:nono:

SteveG2688
21-05-2017, 03:57 PM
What a joke, so apparently all you need to do to get onto big brother now days is go on tv and moan about someones kid drawing on your kids shoes....

jennyjuniper
21-05-2017, 04:28 PM
So if going on Good Morning Britain, caused more hate and gave her more hell, she wants to go on tv again!! This woman is a fame ***** and I'm sick of the desperate attempts at BB to try (and fail) to get anything resembling a celebrity on their shows.

Headie
21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
After watching that clip I lowkey want her in, she looks like she'd be an emotional, unstable mess :laugh:

EDIT: Just saw the Adam Johnson tweet, nevermind :umm2:

Cal.
21-05-2017, 06:30 PM
She serves Saffia

Scarlett.
21-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Good to see that all you need to do to get famous is be a **** human being.

longstar
22-05-2017, 01:01 AM
I bet this girl pray's to a Kim Kardashian picture before she goes to bed at night, she wants to get the fame line because she wants to marry a footballer and be a wag so she can buy expensive things, she is a typical girl who goes in what her girly magazines tell her to do, she is a airhead really.