PDA

View Full Version : Manifestos

Wizard.
28-05-2017, 03:56 PM
On the BBUK Instagram stories it has Emma making "pledges" for her presenting manifesto so I expect some political twist on launch night maybe they elect a house Prime Minister who has to shoot some balls out of a Cannon to win the house luxuries?

supertv247
28-05-2017, 04:10 PM
On the BBUK Instagram stories it has Emma making "pledges" for her presenting manifesto so I expect some political twist on launch night maybe they elect a house Prime Minister who has to shoot some balls out of a Cannon to win the house luxuries?

:nono: please no, I'd rather some ridiculous launch twist that an embarrassing task again

UserSince2005
28-05-2017, 05:04 PM
maybe half the housemates are torys and half labour.
so the torys go into the main house and live a life of luxury
and the labourites go into the house next door and live a life of squalor
reflecting the real world
it is the united kindgom of big brother after all.

UserSince2005
28-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Then on day 4 after a couple of butual fights and a lot of sexual activity, all the labour supports will be evicted as with the result of the election in order to get housemate numbers down for the 40 day series?

Withano
28-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Manifesto doesnt even sound like a real word anymore. It sounds like a Bug/dark type Pokemon

Tregard
28-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Political parties? Housemates get split into teams?

Oliver_W
30-05-2017, 10:54 AM
maybe half the housemates are torys and half labour.
so the torys go into the main house and live a life of luxury
and the labourites go into the house next door and live a life of squalor
reflecting the real world
it is the united kindgom of big brother after all.

Nah. The Tories will be given a task to earn luxuries for their side of the house, while labourites will nick just under half of it by doing nothing.

Raph
30-05-2017, 11:02 AM
A political challenge on launch would be fun!

Reminds me of when Luke, Dale and Darnell competed to be Head of Household in BB9 :D

*mazedsalv**
30-05-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm starting to think they've chosen housemates based on political views.

'This is the United Kingdom of BB and everyone is welcome' then c5 say 'the ultimate experiment as a bunch of people from different backgrounds come together'. Joining people with different views together? It sounds very politically motivated. So I'm starting to think we'll have a bunch of Lib Dems, Torys, Corby fans, UKIPers, and Remainers and Leavers.

andybigbro
30-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I hate all this nonsense

Denver
30-05-2017, 02:38 PM
A political challenge on launch would be fun!

Reminds me of when Luke, Dale and Darnell competed to be Head of Household in BB9 :D

CBB16 says hello