PDA

View Full Version : How many people do you think actually picks up the phone to vote.

BigBrotherGuy100
30-05-2017, 12:58 PM
I remember when I was younger, the show was on Channel 4, My Mum always made the effort to pick up the phone to vote..

Got me thinking.. How many people actually bother to vote?

RichardG
30-05-2017, 12:59 PM
not many

i think i've voted a total of about ten times and i've been watching it since bb7

BigBrotherGuy100
30-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Ive personally voted twice during C5 years..

supertv247
30-05-2017, 02:04 PM
I've voted twice. Once for Chloe to win and once to save Jayne during annihilation week..

Nicky91
30-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Chloe to win, omg :shocked: why did people let that money hungry girl win :rolleyes:

Jason.
30-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Not money hungry being used as a criticism on Big Brother

supertv247
30-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Chloe to win, omg :shocked: why did people let that money hungry girl win :rolleyes:

Because she was a big brother fan who took part in the game show to try and win some money?

Nicky91
30-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Not money hungry being used as a criticism on Big Brother

well if there is one former hm who didn't need the money it was Georgina, maybe it sounds shallow but yes i love her for her money now i finally admit :hee:

Morgan.
30-05-2017, 03:47 PM

Wasn't she just a super fan though? And she took £5,000 for herself in money Week even though everyone else did anyway? I personally liked Chloe.

Nicky91
30-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Wasn't she just a super fan though? And she took £5,000 for herself in money Week even though everyone else did anyway? I personally liked Chloe.

am i basically the only one who found her annoying, i feel so stupid right now :facepalm:

RichardG
30-05-2017, 04:10 PM

yes, she took the money after spending the week moaning at others for doing so

at best she was a massive hypocrite

awful winner!!

Greg!
30-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Chloe was lovely!

supertv247
30-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Chloe is one of my favourite winners. Her being a big BBUK fan was a big plus too

y.winter
30-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Chloe was great and wasn't money driven - she did take some on cash bomb, but she was offered and it's not like she don't need it. Plus, she did say she was going to donate part of her prize to charity.
Nicky, coming from someone who goes on and on about money, rich people and spoilt millionaire like Georgina, Chloe is the last person you can judge. Chloe, on the other hand, don't have money and did need the money.

supertv247
30-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Chloe was great and wasn't money driven - she did take some on cash bomb, but she was offered and it's not like she don't need it. Plus, she did say she was going to donate part of her prize to charity.
Nicky, coming from someone who goes on and on about money, rich people and spoilt millionaire like Georgina, Chloe is the last person you can judge. Chloe, on the other hand, don't have money and did need the money.

She's now engaged and expecting a baby. It's so nice to see that she went back to fulfil her life with the prize money and wasn't just looking for fame :hee:

Nicky91
30-05-2017, 04:35 PM

yeah but Georgina just has that money because of her family, not as prize money

yes she is a spoiled millionaire, but that's why i adore her so much :D

okay my apologies then about Chloe :hee:

Lostie!
30-05-2017, 04:52 PM
I couldn't warm to Chloe after her bragging about her falsely accusing a taxi driver of kidnap and ****ting in someone's shoes (yeah it didn't happen in the house blah blah, I don't care, it's all gross as ****). And even as a housemate she was pretty unremarkable on the whole (and as Richard said, a bit of a hypocrite, like when she bitched about Simon and then raged when she found out he'd bitched about her), only really a satisfying winner for me when considering the thing that won one year earlier.

As for voting, I only have one one occasion to eradicate Conorrhea and that went well so I won't bother again.