PDA

View Full Version : House layout

Will.
01-06-2017, 02:35 PM
So if the new bedrooms are in the space where the tasks rooms are then what could be in the old bedroom?

It looks like the pod is now an extended bathroom.

And is the new living area the same as it has been for the last couple of years?

Perhaps the kitchen is in the old bedroom? Although I think it's In the second house.

I pray we get a house tour on launch, we should do. We got one last year iirc.

Will.
01-06-2017, 02:38 PM
I think it looks similar but once we see it on TV air will become clear the layout has changed a lot.

Morgan.
01-06-2017, 02:39 PM
So if the new bedrooms are in the space where the tasks rooms are then what could be in the old bedroom?

It looks like the pod is now an extended bathroom.

And is the new living area the same as it has been for the last couple of days?

Perhaps the kitchen is in the old bedroom? Although I think it's In the second house.

I pray we get a house tour on launch, we should do. We got one last year iirc.

Do you mean years here Will?

Will.
01-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Do you mean years here Will?

Yeah lol sorry just changed it :joker:

I just thought it's probably smaller, the kitchen area for BB17 is probably now part of the luxury bedroom.

And the sitting area is in the centre of the room.

Glenn.
01-06-2017, 02:45 PM
I think the living area itself is pretty much the same. There seems to be a lot of rooms off of the main area. Won't know until launch though or if there are anymore pictures released.

Are they having a press day again this year do we know?

Will.
01-06-2017, 03:09 PM
I think the living area itself is pretty much the same. There seems to be a lot of rooms off of the main area. Won't know until launch though or if there are anymore pictures released.

Are they having a press day again this year do we know?

Yeah it probably is!

I don't think so, they haven't had a press day in a while, the last one I recall was BB15.

Morgan.
01-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Yeah it probably is!

I don't think so, they haven't had a press day in a while, the last one I recall was BB15.

They had the one where Nikki went, I think that was UK vs USA

Will.
01-06-2017, 03:37 PM
They had the one where Nikki went, I think that was UK vs USA

Oh yes I just remembered, Reality Box was live on Periscope and Nikki was there. :love:

Jack.
03-06-2017, 07:23 PM
The pool has moved to right outside the lounge doors by the look of it

neneu10
06-06-2017, 08:35 PM
i really want to see the floorplan

Glenn-C
06-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Doesn't seem like the overall floorplan has changed all that much? I think the old bedroom is now divided between the kitchen and the poor bedroom, and the nice bedroom is where the diary room/task rooms were before and that's it. Living Area seems practically the same