PDA

View Full Version : Housemates rumours

Mitchell
02-06-2017, 09:00 PM
So The Sun have said Jsky and Bradley from Bratavio are in and I think someone on here said something about a Chanelle? And the Lorna Bliss rumour; so if those 4 are right, this is what the line ups looking like;

Bradley Hunt
Imran Javeed
Jsky
Lotan Carter

Deborah Aboola
Chanelle?
Hannah Aboola
Kayleigh Morris
Lorna Bliss
Sukhvinder Javeed

That's 10, so potentially only 6 more?

reece(:
02-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Not ****ing Bratavio :bored:

Headie
02-06-2017, 09:07 PM
I doubt Lorna is going in, her Twitter looks like she's just attention seeking

thisisdanny
02-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Would they really have 2 people from EOTB though in a normal series? :/

supertv247
02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Would they really have 2 people from EOTB though in a normal series? :/

I really can't see this myself and couldn't justify it, but some people are saying it's reality stars vs civilians? Idk. I don't even think C5 are bad enough to do that but never know. I hope the other EOTB person isn't really going in, and if we have the option, hopefully she won't be voted either

thisisdanny
02-06-2017, 11:07 PM
I really can't see this myself and couldn't justify it, but some people are saying it's reality stars vs civilians? Idk. I don't even think C5 are bad enough to do that but never know. I hope the other EOTB person isn't really going in, and if we have the option, hopefully she won't be voted either

Tbf I'm not denying Kayleigh and Chanelle would be good housemates. Just where's the line between BB and CBB? I'd like to see Chanelle in the house in the future, just undecided which series.

Either way if she went in CBB you'd hear "WHO IS SHE? SHE'S NOT EVEN A CELEBRITY!" and if she went into BB you'd hear "I'M SICK OF THESE Z-LISTERS, WHERE ARE THE NORMAL PEOPLE?"

supertv247
03-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Tbf I'm not denying Kayleigh and Chanelle would be good housemates. Just where's the line between BB and CBB? I'd like to see Chanelle in the house in the future, just undecided which series.

Either way if she went in CBB you'd hear "WHO IS SHE? SHE'S NOT EVEN A CELEBRITY!" and if she went into BB you'd hear "I'M SICK OF THESE Z-LISTERS, WHERE ARE THE NORMAL PEOPLE?"

I totally agree. There's a certain range of 'celebrity-ness' that is too much for BBUK but not enough for CBB, apparently.

Saying that, I definitely think Kayleigh is in the wrong series, as she's apparently featured in EOTB more than Bear, Chloe & Megan did before they went in celebrity big brother, and Chanelle is even more known, I think.

Vanessa
03-06-2017, 04:33 AM
Lotan :love:

thisisdanny
03-06-2017, 06:43 AM
I totally agree. There's a certain range of 'celebrity-ness' that is too much for BBUK but not enough for CBB, apparently.

Saying that, I definitely think Kayleigh is in the wrong series, as she's apparently featured in EOTB more than Bear, Chloe & Megan did before they went in celebrity big brother, and Chanelle is even more known, I think.

Yeah Kayleigh has been in 2 full series, equivalent to Bear, and more than Megan and Chloe. But Chanelle only ever appeared in 1 episode, so no where near as well known, although she was kicked out after a lot of fights and hair pulling oops

Nicky91
03-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Kayleigh isn't in the wrong show, she is not a celebrity so BB is the right show for her :hee: