PDA

View Full Version : Vote to EVICT confirmed for BB18

Calderyon
05-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Sorry if itīs been posted already.

Am I voting to save or evict in Big Brother?
Unless otherwise directed, you will be voting to EVICT a Housemate. In the final, you will be voting for the Housemate you want to WIN.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/faqs

Nicky91
05-06-2017, 10:53 AM
YASSSSSSSSSSS VTE is great :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Greg!
05-06-2017, 10:53 AM
UGH

Lostie!
05-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Good :clap1:

Greg!
05-06-2017, 10:57 AM
You won't be celebrating when the best housemate of the series gets evicted with 27.3% of the vote against 7 bores.

Lostie!
05-06-2017, 10:58 AM
I'm gonna hazard a guess that my "best housemate" and yours are not the same by a long shot.

Greg!
05-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Incorrect, you have a lot of the same faves as me based on your profile.

Headie
05-06-2017, 11:06 AM
RIP Debz & Hannah

I don't really care about the voting format anymore, producers will find a way to keep the ones they want/get rid of the ones they don't want through twists anyway

Lostie!
05-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Incorrect, you have a lot of the same faves as me based on your profile.

We'll see. Of course there's overlap but then there's people like Gina, Tiffany and Nikki, all overrated to me but massively supported as "the best of the series". My point is that, if another housemate in their vein is who you're referring to, their loss won't bother me.

And to be honest, I don't base which voting format I prefer around how well it suits certain housemates. I prefer VTE, always have and always will. While I'm sure some housemates I've loved in the past would be at greater risk with VTE, it's worth it to get rid of the overrated unlikeable arseholes who are worshiped and saved for the sake of being "entertaining".

So yes, my positive reaction to it being VTE will remain regardless. I might not like every result but in the long run, it's the better format for me by miles.

Ashley.
05-06-2017, 11:17 AM
We'll see. Of course there's overlap but then there's people like Gina, Tiffany and Nikki, all overrated to me but massively supported as "the best of the series". My point is that, if another housemate in their vein is who you're referring to, their loss won't bother me.

And to be honest, I don't base which voting format I prefer around how well it suits certain housemates. I prefer VTE, always have and always will. While I'm sure some housemates I've loved in the past would be at greater risk with VTE, it's worth it to get rid of the overrated unlikeable arseholes who are worshiped and saved for the sake of being "entertaining".

So yes, my positive reaction to it being VTE will remain regardless. I might not like every result but in the long run, it's the better format for me by miles.

:clap2:

http://i.imgur.com/LRdlqQY.gif

Time
05-06-2017, 11:22 AM
:clap1:

lewis111
05-06-2017, 11:23 AM
The VTS last series got rid of Ryan, Alex and Sam
But VTE is fine

Jack_
05-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Trash format stays trash!

joeysteele
05-06-2017, 11:48 AM
I hate vote to evict.
No surprise however.
They won't use vote to evict on CBB as celebrities likely would be reluctant to do the series.

On the general BB vote to evict is used and results in organised voting against a housemate,thereby making it easier to get one out.

Really spoils BB for me but I expected this.

Nicky91
05-06-2017, 11:50 AM
You won't be celebrating when the best housemate of the series gets evicted with 27.3% of the vote against 7 bores.

oh well, **** happens you know :laugh:

and it can't be worse than losing my fave Georgina last year ;)

Black Dagger
05-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Vote to evict wasnt bad last year and vote to save ****ing sucks now on CBB so oh well x

T*
05-06-2017, 11:59 AM
The thing is this would be tolerable if they didn't ****ing put the world and its wife up every damn week

Vladimir
05-06-2017, 12:15 PM
I actually had medium-high hopes for the series but today's news are a mess:

- awful chair
- VTE returns
- one hm getting power and contact with the outside world

Shaun
05-06-2017, 12:17 PM
VTS culls my underrated faves so I am happy.

Daniel.
05-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Good its better :)

andybigbro
05-06-2017, 12:47 PM
WHO GOES?

YOU DECIDE!

Gives me C4 feels so I'm happy. :)

Macie Lightfoot
05-06-2017, 02:11 PM
yeah VTS really is only good for keeping the Loud Asshole who is even a further derivative and less original than the one from the year before, all under the guise of ~entertainment~ and ~talking points~ even though this is a dying reality television show on its last legs. VTE is fine.

sampvt
05-06-2017, 02:53 PM

Your post does not make sense. If they are evicted, that means that the public disliked them more than the others. You must not confuse interesting with nasty and unlikable. BB has some really nasty pieces of work that some people like to have stick around to cause mayhem. unfortunately the vast majority of the GBP dont like pulling the wings of innocent insects and hate to see violence, hence they advocate sending these scrotes back to the stones they came from, even if it means the show has less highpoints than normal. I love to see the odd argument, but deliberately scripted arseholes need sent packing. I know this wont please some of the forum, but life is such that the middle of the road voters get their way sometimes and VTE suits them better.

SteveG2688
05-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Good!! I hate vote to save with a passion. Lets hope they dont change it part way through the show from vote to evict to vote to save, they have done it before.

SteveG2688
05-06-2017, 02:58 PM
RIP Debz & Hannah

I don't really care about the voting format anymore, producers will find a way to keep the ones they want/get rid of the ones they don't want through twists anyway

True, im getting flash backs of stephen bear. How many times did he break the rules again???

Jason.
05-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Does it even need confirming anymore? It's been that way since BB14 and it's not changing it anytime soon. Anyway VTE is better and probably the only thing left of the show that's close to C4 BB.

reece(:
05-06-2017, 03:18 PM
VTE gets rid of the Marc's!

Daniel-X
05-06-2017, 04:14 PM
RIP Debz & Hannah

This tbh, I'm sure whichever voting format is in place it won't really change things in the long term.

armand.kay
05-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Vote to evict is a lot better imo. Vote to save keeps in overbearing characters who should of gone first week and it just becomes a one man/woman show.

armand.kay
05-06-2017, 05:12 PM
if it wasn't for vote to evict Laura would of been sent packing first week.

azi
05-06-2017, 05:40 PM
I would have preferred VTS but okay.