PDA

View Full Version : Raph giving up on his gameplan already.

parmnion
05-06-2017, 10:54 PM
On live feed, telling mum and daughter.

Jack_
05-06-2017, 10:56 PM
If I know Raph (which I don't), then I'd say that's classic 'I'm just here to make good relationships and not play the game' style social game

T*
05-06-2017, 10:57 PM
I still think he's gone a really bad direction with the gameplan sadly

Jack_
05-06-2017, 10:58 PM
All he needs to do is befriend everyone, fly under the radar, and then become the centre of attention in the final week and he'll win

He should know this, he's championed enough bores over the years :laugh:

T*
05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Flying under the radar wont exactly be an easy job with Tom around, though. He saw his VT, he saw the reception and now he's seeing the facebook comments :(

andybigbro
05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
I think his trump confession wasn't a good sway for the public.

Denver
05-06-2017, 11:01 PM
I still think he's gone a really bad direction with the gameplan sadly

This he came out want to pay the game and it puts viewers of and to the general viewers makes him seem kinda fake

armand.kay
05-06-2017, 11:02 PM
I feel like he'll enjoy it a lot more if he's not too caught up in the game. Like a cheeky manipulation here and there is cute but the best thing for him to do is be himself and win the public over.

parmnion
05-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Flying under the radar wont exactly be an easy job with Tom around, though. He saw his VT, he saw the reception and now he's seeing the facebook comments :(

He cant fly under the radar now he has divulged everything to the mum and daughter.:joker:

andybigbro
05-06-2017, 11:04 PM
I feel like he'll enjoy it a lot more if he's not too caught up in the game. Like a cheeky manipulation here and there is cute but the best thing for him to do is be himself and win the public over.

Yeah I agree.

y.winter
05-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Confessing about being a game player is not the best game plan I must say

parmnion

I was hoping for a good gameplayer, but that will do as well.

Jack_

Oh is he not going down well on Facebook? I thought someone said they liked him

I think he'll either be first out or stand a chance of winning, he just needs to calm it a little

reece(:
05-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Nick BB16 teas?

Jason.
05-06-2017, 11:07 PM
He'll be good if he doesn't try to be a Dan Gheesling in the BBUK house.

rusticgal
05-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Too vocal too soon...IMO anyone who comes on forums such as these are obviously highly opinionated. You can see what an avid fan he is but he needs to reign it in a little. Having said that it can't be easy to get carried away with the excitement of it all and he will expose himself very quickly...and people will see him as a threat as being a BB expert and game player..

caprimint
06-06-2017, 06:38 AM
Meh it's just VT talk, it's a shame people take them so seriously.

parmnion
06-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Meh it's just VT talk, it's a shame people take them so seriously.

More a shame that people would lie and sell out to get on telly...and its what he said to emma as well so ota more than just a vt.

caprimint
06-06-2017, 06:46 AM
More a shame that people would lie and sell out to get on telly...and its what he said to emma as well so ota more than just a vt.
It's not about just 'being on telly' it's about having the experience. I'm not even necessarily saying he's lying at all - just that VT's are generally exaggerated to come across as ~entertaining and controversial as possible. Raph's into the gameplay side of things, so maybe he does intend to play it as he wants - but the fact people are judging him on this...well they should know better.

parmnion
06-06-2017, 07:20 AM
It's not about just 'being on telly' it's about having the experience. I'm not even necessarily saying he's lying at all - just that VT's are generally exaggerated to come across as ~entertaining and controversial as possible. Raph's into the gameplay side of things, so maybe he does intend to play it as he wants - but the fact people are judging him on this...well they should know better.

I can only go by what comes out his mouth..so to go in spouting about a gameplan to emma then seemingly abondoning it after 5 mins would make him a waste of a housemate....we will see though. Looks to me like hes blown it inside and outside the house already.

parmnion
22-07-2017, 09:19 AM
All he needs to do is befriend everyone, fly under the radar, and then become the centre of attention in the final week and he'll win

He should know this, he's championed enough bores over the years :laugh:

Looks like its working.

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2017, 09:26 AM

What Mum and daughter? I didn't know there was live feed last nigth ?

parmnion
22-07-2017, 09:28 AM
What Mum and daughter? I didn't know there was live feed last nigth ?

This was from first night...i thought jacks post was worth bumping.

rusticgal
22-07-2017, 09:29 AM

Didn't see it..what happened?

parmnion
22-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Didn't see it..what happened?

It was on the first nights live feed...do you still want/need to know?

BBUK-Fan
22-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Raph to win!!!!!

sampvt
22-07-2017, 10:49 AM
There is an old saying.....you can fool some of the people some of the time but not ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.

Raphs not fooling anyone anymore, he is in freefall downward mode and his only hope to survive to the top 3 is to kiss a fake tanned silly little girls arse. Someone he miscalculated and is now showing him his bare arse in triplicate. Raph beaten by the very person he thought was his apprentice. LMAO now the game is afoot and he doesent have one to play with anymore.