PDA

View Full Version : Ellie Worst female?

Amy Jade
25-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Had such high hopes for her but she's been absoloutely atrocious, her reaction to Lotan's attention seeking 'breakout' was honestly one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on Big Brother, she litterally started bawling like she had been told her bloody relative died.

LukeB
25-06-2017, 05:11 PM
With Lotan not there to lead her on maybe she will be more better now?

BBUK-Fan
25-06-2017, 05:12 PM
I think with Lotan gone, she will lighten up a bit but she is still Chloe Wilburn 2.0

Lostie!
The worst still in for sure (Kayleigh is the worst female of the series).

Epic.
She absolutely is, at least out of the ones left.

Amy Jade
25-06-2017, 05:13 PM

I honestly don't think I could view her in a different light after just watching last nights hl. She only went in on Issy because she had an audience and that try hard savannah as back up.

Then the cringe crying. She's honestly pathetic he doesn't care about her at all.

Jian Yang
25-06-2017, 05:13 PM

No, i think she'll be even more of a mess now, pining over Lotan, clinging to one his rags he calls a shirt etc. She could become even more tragic and desperate.

I don't fully blame her though, Lotan knew he had her smitten, he played on that just to keep her on side.

lewis111
25-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Savannah is worse imo
Ellie is part of the clique but isn't anti-outsiders like Savannah is, she hates them for no reason

Jack_
25-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Charlotte's the worst, a nothing housemate

I don't care for Ellie though

EspeonBB
25-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Yeah her only competition for that is Kayleigh, she was so awful throughout last night's episode

I'm hoping she improves after Lotan goes though

Mystic Mock
25-06-2017, 05:17 PM
With Lotan now removed it's her chance to try and end the series on a good note.

I doubt that she'll take it though as she'll probably go on about Lotan for the rest of the series, and getting vengeance on Isabelle.

LukeB
25-06-2017, 05:17 PM
I honestly don't think I could view her in a different light after just watching last nights hl. She only went in on Issy because she had an audience and that try hard savannah as back up.

Then the cringe crying. She's honestly pathetic he doesn't care about her at all.

Yeah i lost a lot of respect for her over that. I'm going to see say she's trash but hopefully because Lotan isn't there she will be a better less pathetic person. It's going to be interesting to see how she is without Lotan there

Mystic Mock
25-06-2017, 05:18 PM
The worst still in for sure (Kayleigh is the worst female of the series).

Kayleigh was attractive and feisty, two pluses for me personally that makes her better than Ellie's submissive routine.

Mystic Mock
25-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Charlotte's the worst, a nothing housemate

I don't care for Ellie though

I keep forgetting about Charlotte.:joker:

LukeB
25-06-2017, 05:20 PM
I don't fully blame her though, Lotan knew he had her smitten, he played on that just to keep her on side.

Agreed. He knows she had feelings and he didn't want her but he still chose to be close to her. He needed to distance himself for both of their sakes. Last night he gave her a sexy dance and put her hand down his pants, you do not do that to someone who has feelings for you, it's a wrong signal. they snogged on day 2 as well. he was using her

y.winter
25-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Lotan leaving is the best that could have happened to her. She got pretty embarrassing, especially crying her eyes out with Lotan's awkward breakout in the garden.

Jack_
25-06-2017, 05:21 PM
I keep forgetting about Charlotte.:joker:

Speaks volumes

Mystic Mock
25-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Speaks volumes

Oh it does I agree.

Even Kieran hits my radar and he is dull as ditchwater.:joker: