PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel sorry for lotan?

Jedman
26-06-2017, 08:32 AM
I know the guy acted like a bit of a dick sometimes but he's hardly the monster some people try and make him out to be.

Pretty much everyone agrees issabelles comments were a low blow.

Though can't blame her for wanting to get revenge on him as he was pretty mean to her before.

But Hannah Deborah, and chanelle are far more aggressive housemates than lotan was.

Deborah would have probably decapitated ellie if raph hadn't got between them.

Cal.
26-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Lotan was horrible and was gunning for Isabelle as soon as he realised she wasn't going to fall at his feet like Ellie and Savannah. The same reason he hates Chanelle, Hannah and Deborah.

bbfanzo
26-06-2017, 08:34 AM
hes a little boy. hes finished in the uk

Nicky91
26-06-2017, 08:35 AM
he was indeed provoked, by Isabelle, Chanelle, Hannah

and yes i agree there are more nasty people in there than he was, i now even more think of Raph's team as the nasty clique :)

sampvt
26-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Just about sums it up but if raph wasnt there, the racist would only have gotten into her face and breathed germs all over her. People like that dont use violence, they are verbal thugs, not physical ones.

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Lotan was horrible and was gunning for Isabelle as soon as he realised she wasn't going to fall at his feet like Ellie and Savannah. The same reason he hates Chanelle, Hannah and Deborah.

Or maybe it's because they are loud,brash,sly and crude,not everyone likes those types.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Not at all, he treated Isabelle horribly from the start, the way he spoke to her and behind her back, she stood up for herself, and even though I dont really her and think her comments were a low blow, he was being a dick to her again. His attitude towards certain women were embarrassing, and his act to be the top dog was a massive see through for me anyone for weeks. I am glad he is gone. Wish he took Isabelle and Ellie with him

bitontheslide
26-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Can't say i feel sorry for him. He set himself up for it unfortunately. Don't think any of the other housemates should be taking the moral high ground though, as many of them are just thick, aggressive trolls

Jedman
26-06-2017, 08:41 AM
There were times where lotan got on fine with chanelle Deborah and hannah though I hardly think he hated them, they just formed this victim mentality and would kick off whenever he joked around and then wouldnt be calm enough to have a discussion about it or accept an apology. Lotan very rarely raised his voice and he tried to discuss things calmly whereas chanelle and hannah would start shouting and escalate minor situations at the drop of a hat.

Agree he didn't treat issabelle well though but he was probably out of patience by that point.

chuff me dizzy
26-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Very much so,he was pushed and pushed

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 08:42 AM
I know the guy acted like a bit of a dick sometimes but he's hardly the monster some people try and make him out to be.

Though can't blame her for wanting to get revenge on him as he was pretty mean to her before.

But Hannah Deborah, and chanelle are far more aggressive housemates than lotan was.

He was no worse as you say than Hannah,Isobelle or Chanelle, so he commented on Isobells tan, most of us have done that, I cant stop looking at it,it's awful and will attract negative comments,she looks like a freak and if any of them were true friends they would tell her how ridiculous she looks,it does nothing for her at all. Lotan shouldn't have said some of the things he did,but by the same token neither should she,Hannah is just ridiculous and aggressive, there is no distinction really ,they have all been aggressive and nasty.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 08:43 AM
There were times where lotan got on fine with chanelle Deborah and hannah though I hardly think he hated them, they just formed this victim mentality and would kick off whenever he joked around and then wouldnt be calm enough to have a discussion about it or accept an apology. Lotan very rarely raised his voice and he tried to discuss things calmly whereas chanelle and hannah would start shouting and escalate minor situations at the drop of a hat.

The problem is he got involved with everyone business when he didnt have too, he was sucking up to the camera to get airtime to be seen as the house hero, when it was painfully obvious what he was doing for weeks.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Very much so,he was pushed and pushed

And he did the same to others.

sampvt
26-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Isobe went in there to create drama and she seemed to go straight for the 3 lads. She was probably coached by the producers to do so. Sadly its backfired and Lotan was ready to go anyway. Once she joined Raphs clique, her fate was doomed. Raphs clique is trying to con the house but they cant con the public.

smudgie
26-06-2017, 08:45 AM
No.
I reckon he brought it all on himself.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Isobe went in there to create drama and she seemed to go straight for the 3 lads. She was probably coached by the producers to do so. Sadly its backfired and Lotan was ready to go anyway. Once she joined Raphs clique, her fate was doomed. Raphs clique is trying to con the house but they cant con the public.

Well at the moment they are as look on every poll the top 3 is Izzy, Chanelle and Raph

Drew.
26-06-2017, 08:51 AM
He got himself involved in everything, even if an argument wasn't about him he'd be there running his mouth off. He has nobody to blame but himself, the way he treated people in there resulted in them reacting to him most of the time, he did his best to make himself look a victim though

azi
26-06-2017, 08:53 AM
He did it to himself by being rude to the other women and they ended him :hehe:

Owoaje1993
26-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Lotan in my opinion is someone that is just a complete dickhead and isabelle massive respect for her to bring it up my rule in life is if you are going to treat people like **** then you should get 10000 times more

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 08:57 AM
I feel sorry for anyone who has to endure days and nights with the glum chums.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 08:57 AM

I feel sorry for anyone who has to have a man call them ***** and bitches

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 09:00 AM
I feel sorry for anyone who has to have a man call them ***** and bitches

Well perhaps they shouldn't display those traits then.

chuff me dizzy
26-06-2017, 09:01 AM

Can you imagine sharing a house with 2 deranged violent sisters,an orange bird who can't string a sentence together , someone who pees in the pool and a slime ball who runs back telling his clique everything you've said,but adding his own bits to it ? I would think I was in hell

Mick
Isobe went in there to create drama and she seemed to go straight for the 3 lads. She was probably coached by the producers to do so. I wonder how often this happens with the second wave HMs, they earn the chance via agreeing to the producers hints or wishes.?

DrunkerThanMoses
Well perhaps they shouldn't display those traits then.

Say you dont like them then and ignore them, dont call them nasty things and be dicks to them.

bitontheslide
26-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Say you dont like them then and ignore them, dont call them nasty things and be dicks to them.

What? They are nasty!!!!

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Can you imagine sharing a house with 2 deranged violent sisters,an orange bird who can't string a sentence together , someone who pees in the pool and a slime ball who runs back telling his clique everything you've said,but adding his own bits to it ? I would think I was in hell

Can you imagine living in a house where 2 men calls you a **** and a bitches, another 1 tries hard to be funny by throwing a naked mans penis in your face, a girl who fancies you and stalks you by vomiting in her sleep all over her bed, a stuck up cow who thinks by hanging around with Beaber makes her an a list star, and girl with no personality?

Garfie
26-06-2017, 09:07 AM
He got himself involved in everything, even if an argument wasn't about him he'd be there running his mouth off. He has nobody to blame but himself, the way he treated people in there resulted in them reacting to him most of the time, he did his best to make himself look a victim though

:clap1: imo he deserves no sympathy at all, as he brought it all on himself. He targeted Isabelle from the moment she went in there, not just about her appearance but by trying to (wrongly and unpleasantly) imply she was stupid too. He did this because she dared to challenge his behaviour and defend others. He constantly demeaned her and was condescending towards her. Chanelle pulled him and his clique up during the game about picking on Isabelle. You can only provoke people so far.

He chose to misinterpret and massively over-react to the comment she made, which I don't necessarily agree with but which wasn't so bad as many seem to think. She wasn't criticising him as a father, but him as a role model.

When BB ejected him, one of the reasons they gave him was that he'd been intimidating and isolating other housemates, particularly women, and they mentioned that he'd been warned about it on previous occasions.

That says it all really. He chose his actions, for which only he can be responsible, and therefore he chose the consequences of those actions.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 09:07 AM
What? They are nasty!!!!

Because he provoke them by being a dick to them

Drew.
26-06-2017, 09:08 AM

Apart from pissing in a pool every word you've used to describe the others you've mentioned could be used to describe some of Lotans actions.. Especially violent.

Drew.
26-06-2017, 09:09 AM
:clap1: imo he deserves no sympathy at all, as he brought it all on himself. He targeted Isabelle from the moment she went in there, not just about her appearance but by trying to (wrongly and unpleasantly) imply she was stupid too. He did this because she dared to challenge his behaviour and defend others. He constantly demeaned her and was condescending towards her. Chanelle pulled him and his clique up during the game about picking on Isabelle. You can only provoke people so far.

He chose to misinterpret and massively over-react to the comment she made, which I don't necessarily agree with but which wasn't so bad as many seem to think. She wasn't criticising him as a father, but him as a role model.

When BB ejected him, one of the reasons they gave him was that he'd been intimidating and isolating other housemates, particularly women, and they mentioned that he'd been warned about it on previous occasions.

That says it all really. He chose his actions, for which only he can be responsible, and therefore he chose the consequences of those actions.

:clap1:

jet
26-06-2017, 09:13 AM
No, I don't feel sorry for the bighead. He acted like he owned the house.
You can't go around throwing dangerous objects at people when they say something you don't like. A bottle thrown with that kind of force could have seriously injured someone. He was darn lucky it didn't.

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 09:15 AM

But they called him a dickhead many times amongst other things,it works both ways.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-06-2017, 09:18 AM
But they called him a dickhead many times amongst other things,it works both ways.

Well he should have kept his nose out of everyone business, he was a twat to them, so they were twats to him. His actions for me were worse then they were to him. Never call a woman a ****.

Jedman
26-06-2017, 09:24 AM
No, I don't feel sorry for the bighead. He acted like he owned the house.
You can't go around throwing dangerous objects at people when they say something you don't like. A bottle thrown with that kind of force could have seriously injured someone. He was darn lucky it didn't.

Pretty sure he didn't throw the bottle just the drink that was in there.

Niamh.
26-06-2017, 09:32 AM
No

andybigbro
26-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Lol no.

fitz2k2
26-06-2017, 09:34 AM
It's like you are reading my mind

Chero
26-06-2017, 09:47 AM

Actually, I don't agree that Isabelle's comments were a low blow. I think Lotan is a terrible role model for his son, and I think Isabelle's comments were appropriate. If your kid is watching you on TV, and you're constantly belittling people you don't like, and totally ignoring them when they try to have a sensible conversation, you're not being a very good role model for your son, who I assume, is watching. In fact, his aggressive behavior, his comments about if he was outside, any man would act that way, when obviously, most men would stop to think, hey, whoa, I forgot the little guy was watching, and maybe I ought to act like I have a child watching. He's had plenty of time to have decent conversations with her, or to make some effort to actually sort things, but he hasn't. His actions with Chanelle and Hannah were nothing more than bullying. The guy is a terrible role model for any child, and considering the guy strips for a living, and acts like he's overdosed on testosterone all the time, it's like, it's a wonder he's allowed to have anything to do with kids. (I've seen kids in the US removed from homes, just because the parents get high.)

Littlegreen
26-06-2017, 09:52 AM
I think Lotan lost all respect a while back, but him saying "yuck" while looking at Hannah as he walked off to the diary room was the last straw.

Ellen
26-06-2017, 09:55 AM
I believe his son is 4 so highly unlikely to be watching! It was a low blow, she should have just kept to insulting him not bringing his son or their relationship into it in the nasty way she did.:nono:

Chero
26-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Really? Your dad is on TV, and you don't get to watch? Four year olds watch tons of TV, and people don't have to watch things when they come on. At any rate, four year olds totally model their parents, so let me ask you: Would you want your young daughter to be in the same classroom as Lotan's son?

Amy Jade
26-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Nope he deserved everything he got.

Sophia.
26-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Nope.

Ellen
26-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Really? Your dad is on TV, and you don't get to watch? Four year olds watch tons of TV, and people don't have to watch things when they come on. At any rate, four year olds totally model their parents, so let me ask you: Would you want your young daughter to be in the same classroom as Lotan's son?

Why would anyone let a 4 year old watch BB? :conf:
If anything you may record it & show them the funny bits.
Why would i be bothered about his 4 year old been in the same class as my daughter? I know nothing of his son or the kind of Dad he is.

Ant.
26-06-2017, 10:11 AM

This aint even a reach. This is like, next level reach

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Actually, I don't agree that Isabelle's comments were a low blow. I think Lotan is a terrible role model for his son, and I think Isabelle's comments were appropriate. If your kid is watching you on TV, and you're constantly belittling people you don't like, and totally ignoring them when they try to have a sensible conversation, you're not being a very good role model for your son, who I assume, is watching. In fact, his aggressive behavior, his comments about if he was outside, any man would act that way, when obviously, most men would stop to think, hey, whoa, I forgot the little guy was watching, and maybe I ought to act like I have a child watching. He's had plenty of time to have decent conversations with her, or to make some effort to actually sort things, but he hasn't. His actions with Chanelle and Hannah were nothing more than bullying. The guy is a terrible role model for any child, and considering the guy strips for a living, and acts like he's overdosed on testosterone all the time, it's like, it's a wonder he's allowed to have anything to do with kids. (I've seen kids in the US removed from homes, just because the parents get high.)

He is FIVE,I doubt very much he would be watching it and that part at the bottom,well i will treat that remark with the contempt it deserves.................................

Kazanne
26-06-2017, 10:58 AM

Are you for real ? daftest post on the thread

Headie
26-06-2017, 10:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/f3P7dl6.gif

poppsywoppsy
26-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Pretty sure he didn't throw the bottle just the drink that was in there.

When BB was describing why Lotan was being removed, they actually said, he threw the bottle.

As they have full coverage of the incident, it would have happened and could be proved.

Vicky.
26-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Not really. I kinda think it was what he said in the bedroom that was the straw that broke the camels back and lets be honest, what he was saying was some dark stuff really :S

JTM45
26-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Nope..........not even a tiny bit!:nono:
He instantly made it his new mission to be vile, rude, nasty and extremely ignorant to Isabelle as soon as she was in the house and it was really, really unpleasant to watch so i cannot begin to imagine how she was feeling! She did nothing to deserve what he did other than appear a bit vulnerable and awkward because of the hostile 'welcome' she got from the clique and in particular their lord and master Linton!

Unfortunately for him he didn't know that he'd picked on the wrong person and (as pretty much anyone would!) she got to the point where she'd had enough of his crap so she fought back and very soon was wiping the floor with him using only words and in no time he was literally falling apart.

She should be commended for not just giving in and letting him/them drive her from the house as many have in the past and i'm sure would have in this situation. She has just as much right to be in that house as anyone in there. Well done girl........you did yourself proud!:clap1:

Lontoon should be ashamed of himself, but he probably isn't. He probably thinks he's been hard done-by, as self-obsessed narcissists tend to. Hopefully (but not probably) he will eventually learn a lesson from this and maybe then he'll treat people with a bit more respect, regardless of whether he deems them 'cool' or not. You reap what you sow and Lenston is currently reaping a large slice of **** pie! :laugh:

Jordan.
26-06-2017, 11:14 AM
No

poppsywoppsy
26-06-2017, 11:29 AM
I read his latest response and it is as we thought, he is taking no responsibility, blaming it all on others and comparing actions which had little bearing on his removal.

There is a God though, he won't be on BOTS. Although, Rylan will be there with his funeral delivery speaking about him as if he was the best thing since sliced bread but he had to go.

YUK! YUk! YUK!

Withano
26-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Hes actual scum