PDA

View Full Version : Lotan Carter side of the story

Marcus.
28-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Lotan Carter left the Big Brother 2017 house to attend hospital before his removal.

Lotan was ejected from the show over the weekend after a row with fellow housemate Isabelle Warburton.

But he has revealed how he spent the night in hospital and wanted to leave before being given the boot.

"I was vomiting blood, if you look at the video when they booted me out, you can see the hospital band on my wrist," Lotan explained today. “I was throwing up constantly, they had to take me [to hospital]. I had an ulcer in my stomach and it erupted with the stress.”

In an interview with The Sun newspaper, Lotan recalled how he was in pain all day leading up to his argument with Isabelle.

Following their row, Lotan found himself vomiting blood: "I was petrified. I went from being mad because I was stressed and in so much pain, to crying because I was throwing up so much. Blood looks like a lot when it’s in a toilet anyway.

"But when it was coming out, it was coming out like vomit but it was just blood. I kept doing it, I must have been sick 150 times. I opened my mouth and blood would come out, it was terrifying."

Lotan went on to say how he spent the night in hospital before returning to the studio the next day.

"They took me straight to hospital in the ambulance," he said. "They checked all my bloods and told me I needed an endoscopy. I told them I didn’t want to be there anymore, I wanted to leave and get myself sorted but it started again – they told me they wanted me to stay."

After being persuaded to remain on the show, Lotan claims hours later he was ejected by Big Brother for his unacceptable behaviour in the argument.

"That’s why I had no comment. It was so underhand," Lotan complained. "They pestered me and pestered me to go back in, even though I was ill and I said multiple times I wanted to leave, but they wanted to publicly kick me out, rather than just let me go."

Rob!
28-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Mess

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2017, 05:31 PM
What? this is clearly a joke post?

Wizard.
28-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Erm he was clearly drinking alcohol. NEXT!

Marcus.
28-06-2017, 05:32 PM
What? this is clearly a joke post?

nope this on tellymix
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/317892-big-brothers-lotan-carter-left-house-go-hospital-removed.html

Headie
28-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Screaming @ them convincing him to go back in just so they could eject him

I love karma!

Epic.
28-06-2017, 05:34 PM

I love karma!

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2017, 05:35 PM
nope this on tellymix
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/317892-big-brothers-lotan-carter-left-house-go-hospital-removed.html

I think he needs to go back to the hospital and have his head tested

Withano
28-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Why was he drinking alcohol. Im calling bull**** at at least half of this. Just a man trying to excuse himself from his ego being damaged.

Mullens123
Doesn't a ruptured ulcer need surgery, or at least for him to take antibiotics that he shouldn't drink on? Story a bigger lie than Ellie's fake persona

Jian Yang
Beer is the best thing for a stomach ulcer though. When you go to hospital and are diagnosed with a Stomach Ulcer they prescribe you a pint of Stella.

He was sick '150 times'.

Lotan's desperation holds no bounds.

Marcus.
28-06-2017, 05:39 PM
he says if you look at this video of him being kicked out he has on a hospital tag

rusticgal
28-06-2017, 05:39 PM
I thought I saw Chanelle kick him in the stomach...:laugh:

Vicky.
28-06-2017, 05:41 PM
I think he meant the puking blood started the night of the argument (later on) during which time he was taken to hospital. Then the next day BB persuaded him to come back when he wanted to stay out...then they ejected him :suspect:

Also most don't know they have an ulcer until it bursts

Either way. Pretty ****ty to drag him from hospital back to the house just to eject him (which clearly did happen as he had the hospital band on, I thought it would have been him getting his hand checked after hitting the door open though) :joker:

LeatherTrumpet
28-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Poor guy and I hope there are a few on here feeing very guilty.

Shocking

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2017, 05:43 PM

Shocking

Nope, lying piece of ****, no sympathy

Time
28-06-2017, 05:44 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/nintchdbpict0003348625921.jpg?strip=all&w=596&quality=100

looks fine to me

Nancy.
28-06-2017, 05:45 PM
I think he meant the puking blood started the night of the argument (later on) during which time he was taken to hospital. Then the next day BB persuaded him to come back when he wanted to stay out...then they ejected him :suspect:

Either way. Pretty ****ty to drag him from hospital back to the house just to eject him (which clearly did happen as he had the hospital band on

The most important piece of information some seem to have missed, but of course he's apparently a liar and a mysogynist, so who cares, right? :joker:

Marcus.
28-06-2017, 05:45 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/nintchdbpict0003348625921.jpg?strip=all&w=596&quality=100

looks fine to me

when was this

Time
28-06-2017, 05:46 PM
when was this

yesterday

Marcus.
28-06-2017, 05:47 PM
yesterday

oh ok

Mullens123
28-06-2017, 05:47 PM

Shocking

Guilty for what? A story clearly exaggerated to evoke sympathy after he's been publicly shamed for his behaviour? No one is wishing ill health on him but it's ridiculous to think he vomited blood "150 times" and BB was willing to let him stay in a stressful environment.

Jian Yang
28-06-2017, 05:49 PM

looks fine to me

Runs straight to Gemma Collins, lol. At least he'll have a few trash mag stories with her i guess.

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 05:50 PM
LOL Of course people who don't like him will try every which way to diss this,I don't see what he would gain from lying afterall BB could sue him.

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Runs straight to Gemma Collins, lol. At least he'll have a few trash mag stories with her i guess.

How on earth do you know that? Gemma may well have invited him somewhere,afterall she liked him a lot,see how those devious minds click over:laugh:

Epic.
28-06-2017, 05:53 PM

looks fine to me

Omg Gemma stop self-cancelling hun

LeatherTrumpet
28-06-2017, 05:53 PM
What a hero to go on and not make a fuss. This makes Isabelle and the twins actions even more despicable if that can be possible?

The man nearly died.

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 05:56 PM
What a hero to go on and not make a fuss. This makes Isabelle and the twins actions even more despicable if that can be possible?

The man nearly died.

:laugh: he is such a trooper

bitontheslide
28-06-2017, 05:57 PM

Either way. Pretty ****ty to drag him from hospital back to the house just to eject him (which clearly did happen as he had the hospital band on, I thought it would have been him getting his hand checked after hitting the door open though) :joker:

I've had a duodenal ulcer. Believe me, there is no way you would not know you had it. I was literally writhing in agony. An ulcer is where your stomach lining breaks down and your stomach acid attacks the stomach wall. It is excruciatingly painful. If he was hospitalised for it, he wouldn't be back at the BB house the next day lool :laugh:

Cal.
28-06-2017, 05:57 PM
They'd have had to have ejected someone else for the fight if they didn't eject him I guess. No use losing 2 people when they could just use 1.

Nancy.
28-06-2017, 05:59 PM
LOL Of course people who don't like him will try every which way to diss this,I don't see what he would gain from lying afterall BB could sue him.

:laugh: Of course, Kaz. It was pretty much a given, really.

Jian Yang
28-06-2017, 06:03 PM
How on earth do you know that? Gemma may well have invited him somewhere,afterall she liked him a lot,see how those devious minds click over:laugh:

She probably did. I just think it's funny, whether invited or not, as he self proclaimed his was near death yet managed to recover in record time in order to be wined and dined by Gemma Collins. Decent photo op for him i guess, he needs to earn money somehow now he's unemployed.

Tregard
28-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Could he not just refused to go back in since, y'know, he was so ill?

Also, why the hell is Chico in that photo?

TomC
28-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Who tf drinks when ur stomach is in pain? also he seemed pretty happy and content when he was going at Isabelle

Vicky.
28-06-2017, 06:06 PM
I've had a duodenal ulcer. Believe me, there is no way you would not know you had it. I was literally writhing in agony. An ulcer is where your stomach lining breaks down and your stomach acid attacks the stomach wall. It is excruciatingly painful. If he was hospitalised for it, he wouldn't be back at the BB house the next day lool :laugh:

My husbands grandmother had 7 and didn't know until one burst...his mother has one now which causes her no trouble and shes refusing to have an operation on it (stupidly, as apparently it can be fatal sometimes if they burst :umm2: )

If one burst though I would have thought it would take a fair while to sort out, especially if puking as much blood as he claimed.

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 06:14 PM
She probably did. I just think it's funny, whether invited or not, as he self proclaimed his was near death yet managed to recover in record time in order to be wined and dined by Gemma Collins. Decent photo op for him i guess, he needs to earn money somehow now he's unemployed.

Where did he say he was near death ?

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 06:17 PM
My husbands grandmother had 7 and didn't know until one burst...his mother has one now which causes her no trouble and shes refusing to have an operation on it (stupidly, as apparently it can be fatal sometimes if they burst :umm2: )

If one burst though I would have thought it would take a fair while to sort out, especially if puking as much blood as he claimed.

There are different types of ulcers and they don't keep you in hospital long now,they chuck you out with the drips still in :laugh::laugh:

YourLAEx
28-06-2017, 06:17 PM
I hated him for his horrific sexist behaviour and the ulcer definitely didn't cause him to be a vile bigot, so yes I still hate him

BBDodge
28-06-2017, 06:19 PM
We wondered what the hospital tag was for.

Maybe that's why his best mates in the house didn't seem overly shocked - he was going either way.

Samm
28-06-2017, 06:19 PM
UNEMPLOYED :joker:

Samm
28-06-2017, 06:20 PM
ISABELLE WON YES SHE DID :joker:

Jian Yang
28-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Where did he say he was near death ?

If a human being is sicking up blood '150 times', one would naturally assume they we're near death. In any case, the only chance he has a moderate Z-List fame status is hanging off Gemma Collins so good luck to him. Least he has his priorities right i guess.

AnnieK
28-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Pretty awful if they've forced him back in just to eject him. No matter how horrid he was that's just degrading of BB really.

Glenn-C
28-06-2017, 06:30 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/BwRzjeqPnC6Dm/giphy.webp

armand.kay
28-06-2017, 06:47 PM
I mean that sounds horrible and all but non of this excuses his behaviour.

Jase.
28-06-2017, 06:47 PM

I love karma!

:clap1:

girlfighter1992
28-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Yeah a lot of Lotan haters would say its karma because he is the big bad bully but nobody deserves that. I believe Lotan and don't understand why he would lie about that something like that.

He did definitely go to hospital because he has the band on his arm I also think because of what happened the night the producers wanted to show him up so removed him instead of him going.

Even though I miss him as a housemate and I know I'm one of the few who does I think he would have walked anyway if he didn't get removed by BB. He seems to very happy now he is out of the house hanging wit son, GC, Chico and family.

Greg!
28-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Oh well that's so sad and unfortunate isn't it.

rph
28-06-2017, 07:27 PM
i guess lotans looking for a mag deal since he lost his job

meh , nobody cares lotion

Headie
28-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Channel 5 have responded to this by posting the full ejection video:

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/videos/1654473357971241/

Lotan exposed as a liar once more!

girlfighter1992
28-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Channel 5 have responded to this by posting the full ejection video:

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/videos/1654473357971241/

Lotan exposed as a liar once more!

No more like they are covering themselves because we saw everything on that clip on Sunday why repost

pontyboi
28-06-2017, 08:15 PM
A stomach ulcer needs surgery....im sorry but he would have been in excruciating Paine and definitely not have been able to drink alcohol due to the acid it causes in the gut. However I do believe he was bored, over the show and we witnessed him wanting to leave and didn't care.....I believe producers did convince him to stay but that doesn't make the way he treated Isabelle ok.....the ironic thing is the moronic public are voting to get this girl out.

Kazanne
28-06-2017, 08:21 PM
A stomach ulcer needs surgery....im sorry but he would have been in excruciating Paine and definitely not have been able to drink alcohol due to the acid it causes in the gut. However I do believe he was bored, over the show and we witnessed him wanting to leave and didn't care.....I believe producers did convince him to stay but that doesn't make the way he treated Isabelle ok.....the ironic thing is the moronic public are voting to get this girl out.

Are you a doctor or a nurse ? depending on the type of ulcer not all need surgery
A peptic ulcer is a small sore or lesion that forms in the stomach lining or that of the duodenum, the first part of your intestine. Most ulcers are due to an infection caused by a Helicobacter pylori infection and are treated with antibiotics, plus drugs that reduce the acid level in the stomach to help with healing.Thanks to advances in ulcer treatment, surgery for ulcers is seldom necessary outside of an emergency situation. So nice try,but you will have to try something else.

Nancy.
28-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Are you a doctor or a nurse ? depending on the type of ulcer not all need surgery
A peptic ulcer is a small sore or lesion that forms in the stomach lining or that of the duodenum, the first part of your intestine. Most ulcers are due to an infection caused by a Helicobacter pylori infection and are treated with antibiotics, plus drugs that reduce the acid level in the stomach to help with healing.Thanks to advances in ulcer treatment, surgery for ulcers is seldom necessary outside of an emergency situation. So nice try,but you will have to try something else.

:clap1: I was just about to say the same thing, Kaz. Well said, but of course it's a waste of time bringing up facts and talking sense when it'll be ignored.

girlfighter1992
28-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Why would Lotan lie though he is already the most hated person in the UK

Amy Jade
28-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Not BB releasing a video to prove hes a liar :laugh2:

Scum. Pure scum.

Withano
28-06-2017, 08:28 PM
We should keep in mind that he could have been in hospital for anything. Serious or not (probably not considering the cute bar pic with Gemma and Chico). All it adds is the theory that he might have got more aggressive if he had the energy. His words in the morning certainly implied that he could have gone further. The guy is scum, BB was right to remove him. Hope he gains some sort of perspective on how he comes across, but I get the impression he's the kinda guy that will blame the world before himself.

bitontheslide
28-06-2017, 08:30 PM

Absolutely correct. Surgery hasn't been necessary for most ulcers for at least 40 years. However, a case where there is blood loss is serious, and would require more than an overnight stay, if it was serious enough to admit him in the first place.

pontyboi
28-06-2017, 08:32 PM
We should keep in mind that he could have been in hospital for anything. Serious or not (probably not considering the cute bar pic with Gemma and Chico). All it adds is the theory that he might have got more aggressive if he had the energy. His words in the morning certainly implied that he could have gone further. The guy is scum, BB was right to remove him. Hope he gains some sort of perspective on how he comes across, but I get the impression he's the kinda guy that will blame the world before himself.

He's not going to change....BB was the perfect opportunity for him to become a better person but now he's out he's surrounded by reality stars bigging
up his ego so I predict he'll be checking into rehab in the next 18 months.

Ant.
28-06-2017, 08:32 PM
The most important piece of information some seem to have missed, but of course he's apparently a liar and a mysogynist, so who cares, right? :joker:

Hm not me! x

caprimint
28-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Typical for everybody to jump to the conclusion that he's a 'liar' because they don't like him, if it was Chanelle the thread would be full of "get well soon"'s everywhere, so many double standards.

Sounds like they just wanted to eject him for the drama of it, very ridiculous and unfair

pontyboi
28-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Typical for everybody to jump to the conclusion that he's a 'liar' because they don't like him, if it was Chanelle the thread would be full of "get well soon"'s everywhere, so many double standards.

Sounds like they just wanted to eject him for the drama of it, very ridiculous and unfair

If someone had a stomach ulcer and threw up 150 times that's a serious issue. Lotan decided to return to the house so what does that say about him?

It's bull**** from big brother and Lotan but everyone has their own truth maybe he saw it as them taking advantage.....but honestly there's cameras in the toilets and if he was throwing up blood like he said he was then producers would have pulled him out of the show....he's over dramatising ****.

Withano
28-06-2017, 08:41 PM

That's literally nobody's reasoning. His story seems convenient yet far fetched, and almost like an excuse for his behaviour.
You don't go from coughing up blood 150 times a day to enjoying a drink with Chico at the bar within a couple days.
There are aspects of his story which are bull****, I don't know which though, nobody does. Funny how only people who adore him don't see that :think:

LeatherTrumpet
28-06-2017, 08:42 PM
King of recovery and what an absolute trooper

his redemption is now complete

LeatherTrumpet
28-06-2017, 08:43 PM
That's literally nobody's reasoning. His story seems convenient yet far fetched, and almost like an excuse for his behaviour.
You don't go from coughing up blood 150 times a day to enjoying a drink with Chico at the bar within a couple days.
There are aspects of his story which are bull****, I don't know which though, nobody does. Funny how only people who adore him don't see that :think:

and if you can just show your medical degree..

:joker:

Lostie!
"I was vomiting blood, if you look at the video when they booted me out, you can see the hospital band on my wrist," Lotan explained today. “I was throwing up constantly, they had to take me [to hospital]. I had an ulcer in my stomach and it erupted with the stress.”

Not Hugh Bonneville

pontyboi
King of recovery and what an absolute trooper

his redemption is now complete

Yes Lotan has healing powers that noone else has. Lol

Ridiculous

Withano
28-06-2017, 08:45 PM
and if you can just show your medical degree..

:joker:

If I had a medical degree, I'd probably know which parts are bull****. I don't though, never claimed otherwise.
Do I trust common sense over lotans sponsored sob story? Yes.

pontyboi
28-06-2017, 08:48 PM

Oh for gods sakes someone's been googling stomach ulcers lol.

Any person concerned about their family and own health would not return to the BB house.