PDA

View Full Version : Raph Still banging on about the divide, he literally has nothing else

vesavius
29-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Honestly, the guy is such a boring snake. The divide is all he has, no wonder he was trying so hard to deepen it before.

He helps make a divide, and then constantly acts like a victim because there is a divide.

Ugh. :cloud::cloud::cloud:

LeatherTrumpet
29-06-2017, 01:47 PM
:clap1:

dont forget to add about 100 nervous unconvincing titters and giggles as he does so

T*
29-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Still banging on about raph banging on about the divide :skull:

vesavius
29-06-2017, 01:50 PM

I haven't mentioned it before in this context. My posts on Raph have been about different shady parts of his snidey game playing

Observing HM behaviour is valid on this forum.

So, yes, kinda. But not really. But if I am, it's only because it's still happening.

sampvt
29-06-2017, 01:50 PM

Still banging on about us banging on about raph banging on about the decide he created. Sad.

LeatherTrumpet
29-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Still banging on about us banging on about raph banging on about the decide he created. Sad.

:laugh2:

T*
29-06-2017, 01:52 PM

Still banging on about me banging on about y'all banging on about raph banging on the divide that he didn't create

Jack_
29-06-2017, 01:53 PM
He helps make a divide

Honestly, the guy is such a boring snake.

does not compute

vesavius
29-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Still banging on about me banging on about y'all banging on about raph banging on the divide that he didn't create

Is this you trying to derail the thread and get it closed down? Please stop unless you have something valid to add.

vesavius
29-06-2017, 01:56 PM
does not compute

Sure it does.

His style of sneaky game playing is boring.

Computed.

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:04 PM
The others also talk about the divide. But it doesn't matter does it? They're not Raph :hee:

Glenn-C
29-06-2017, 02:06 PM
My god Raph can't even fart without someone making a disapproving thread about it can he?

T*
29-06-2017, 02:07 PM
My god Raph can't even fart without someone making a disapproving thread about it can he?

Nope.

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:07 PM

Correct, while the others get away with much worse :bored:

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:08 PM
The others also talk about the divide. But it doesn't matter does it? They're not Raph :hee:

No one has based an entire personality on it like Raph has. Mentioning it is fine, but banging on about it all the damn time is boring and makes him a one dimensional snooze.

Even the other HMs are saying he needs to just come out of the bedroom already and join in. That's a clear invitation. But, there he sits, deliberately apart, just so he has something to act superior about in the DR.

armand.kay
29-06-2017, 02:10 PM
the scene of Raph talking about the divide was immediately followed by the clique talking about it too :think:

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:12 PM
the scene of Raph talking about the divide was immediately followed by the clique talking about it too :think:

Exactly, but that doesn't go with the anti Raph agenda. So its swept under the carpet :think:

Glenn-C
29-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Still banging on about Raph, they literally have nothing else

rph
29-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Exactly, but that doesn't go with the anti Raph agenda. So its swept under the carpet :think:

TRUTH! :dance:

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:16 PM

This has been addressed. Please check up the thread.

Littlegreen
29-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Maybe he feels it more because initially he was made an outsider by Tom and co due to his VT?

Jack_
29-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Sure it does.

His style of sneaky game playing is boring.

Computed.

The divide is the only thing making this series at all interesting. If he created it, he isn't boring.

Again, does not compute.

Vanessa
Maybe he feels it more because initially he was made an outsider by Tom and co due to his VT?

Yes, he felt isolated at the beginning. Chanelle actually bothered to get to know him and that's why they're close.

vesavius

If he was called out on his VT, well... He said it. Tom saw all their VTs, I am sure he spoke about them all.

The divide has become his whole personality. He won't let it go. Even Chan has moved over to Isobelle as her main friend, now she has an option. It must get tiring being in there with someone that insists on segregating themselves and then acting like a victim because of it in an attempt to manipulate others.

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Yes, he felt isolated at the beginning. Chanelle actually bothered to get to know him and that's why they're close.

Oh, please... Chan just used him because he was an outsider at the time. They aren't close.

RhysJones
29-06-2017, 02:24 PM
They all do seem to spend a bit more time with each other apart from Raph who just spends all his time with the outsiders in the bedroom and then in the diary room. He's gone on about it since the first week and still is, it's getting old. The clique is actually telling him to come out of the bedroom and spend some more time in the communal areas

Barry.
29-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Didn't newbie Savannah also talk about the two groups?

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:28 PM

Yes, she did.

Barry.
29-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Did she get a thread?

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:30 PM
The divide is the only thing making this series at all interesting. If he created it, he isn't boring.

Again, does not compute.

He contributed to creating it in a really boring but sly way. He didn't create it on his own. Stop giving him credit.

Again, computed (can we stop with this juvenile 'compute' thing now?).

But, that's interesting... Do you agree with the BOTS view that Raph was to blame for the events of the mini 'fight night'? Because that's what you are saying.

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Did she get a thread?

Kieran also talked about it. No, They don't get threads about it.

Littlegreen
29-06-2017, 02:31 PM
They all do seem to spend a bit more time with each other apart from Raph who just spends all his time with the outsiders in the bedroom and then in the diary room. He's gone on about it since the first week and still is, it's getting old. The clique is actually telling him to come out of the bedroom and spend some more time in the communal areas

If Tom has been off with him since the start maybe he purposely avoids that awkwardness. Especially if the conversation is crap.

I think all the oldies will band together anyway after tonight.

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:32 PM

Nope, but make one I will agree with you on it. This one is about Raph though, not Sav.

I have zero like for her, but she hasn't made the divide the defining part of her personality like he has (again, this was covered already in the thread).

Barry.
29-06-2017, 02:32 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/m6tmCnGCNvTby/giphy.gif

Kazanne
29-06-2017, 02:33 PM

:laugh::laugh:

vesavius

oh, sweet god... Then make one about him if you want to. I would also agree. See above in my response for Sav for the rest. smh.

This thread is about Raph. Please stop trying to derail it.

rusticgal
It's his only storyline...playing the victim.
The hypocrisy of Raph....he says he can't stand the sexual nature of the conversations within the clique and their conversations are not intellectual..unyet Chanelle and Isabelle are in his clique :shrug:...he gets on with them :shrug:

He created the Outsiders...he named them and encouraged them to segregate themselves. It was his game plan because often these groups often get to the final. He is so keen for this divide to happen again...but he got called out for in when Charlotte said via her message that he should integrate more.
Without the divide he has nothing else to offer...

Jack_
29-06-2017, 02:35 PM
He contributed to creating it in a really boring but sly way. He didn't create it on his own. Stop giving him credit.

Again, computed (can we stop with this juvenile 'compute' thing now?).

But, that's interesting... Do you agree with the BOTS view that Raph was to blame for the events of the mini 'fight night'? Because that's what you are saying.

Okay, let me rephrase. He helped create a divide that is one of the only interesting things about this series, thus he can't be that boring. It's not juvenile, it's just a way of saying what you're suggesting doesn't make any sense because it's a contradiction.

I do actually, and I agreed with Judi James giving him credit for it. A job well done tbh, the most entertaining argument for a decade :cheer2:

rusticgal
29-06-2017, 02:40 PM

Raph wouldn't do that....it's rude and disgusting. He is way above that sort of behaviour :shrug:..
...oh no hold on a minute that's what Chanelle and Isabelle do, along with pissing in the hot tub and constantly talking about sex...but they are his best mates. It blows his reasoning for the divide right out of the water..:joker:

vesavius
29-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Okay, let me rephrase. He helped create a divide that is one of the only interesting things about this series, thus he can't be that boring.

I do actually, and I agreed with Judi James giving him credit for it.

ok, cool, this feels like it can actually be a conversation now. :thumbs:

Yes, I agree he did contribute to it, but I am saying it was done in such a boring way, IMO, that my use of the word to describe him is valid. Again, i am saying why I find him boring, not why you should. His play approach, moaning, and scuttling between groups was, in my eyes, tedious.

He has played the victim all through this season, segregating himself and complaining. Again, I find this boring.

You can be boring and negative and sly at the same time.

No contradiction.

rusticgal
29-06-2017, 02:51 PM

He felt isolated because he isolated himself...Raph knows you are not going to be surrounded by people who talk about psychology or world politics in the BB house.
Chanelles level of conversation is more shallow than most...she talks dirty and she pees in the hot tub....so how does that equate.
Maybe Raph should make more of an effort...but that's not in his game plan :joker:

rusticgal
29-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Did she get a thread?

Yes she did...under her quote of "we must stick together"

Vanessa
29-06-2017, 02:58 PM
If Tom has been off with him since the start maybe he purposely avoids that awkwardness. Especially if the conversation is crap.

I think all the oldies will band together anyway after tonight.

I don't blame him for avoiding Tom. The guy is a complete moron :dog:

vesavius
29-06-2017, 04:37 PM
I don't blame him for avoiding Tom. The guy is a complete moron :dog:

Tom is, but that isn't why Raph segregated himself. He did it because he knows a lot of BB fans like a victim, so he set about creating himself to be one.

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Without the divide SnakeBoy has no purpose in the house ,its all he's got, lording it up and backstabbing to the Kray Sisters and the cheap slappers

chuff me dizzy
29-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Tom is, but that isn't why Raph segregated himself. He did it because he knows a lot of BB fans like a victim, so he set about creating himself to be one.

So true !!