PDA

View Full Version : Kieran biggest gameplayer

Jedman
07-07-2017, 03:04 AM
So that psychologist on bots rekons kieran is the biggest gameplayer.

Its hard to tell, he was visibly pissed off that Tom wasn't listening to his council earlier and he had to remove himself as he lost his temper.

He does seem similar to Raph In that he doesn't directly get involved in confrontations but gives his opinion on matters to people in his circle.

Unlike raph though he does seem to get emotionally rilled up sometimes and has to control his emotions, so for that fact maybe he is the bigger gameplayer as he is having to restrain himself more.

Mystic Mock
07-07-2017, 03:11 AM
Going by what Rebecca and Isabelle have said about him, he apparently is different outside the house.

Vanessa
07-07-2017, 04:26 AM
He is, but I like him and Raph :hee:

azi
07-07-2017, 04:39 AM
Kieran is playing a better game than Raph :hehe:

Jedman
07-07-2017, 05:03 AM
He is, but I like him and Raph :hee:

Kieran and Raph should team up.

Vanessa
07-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Kieran and Raph should team up.

Yes :lovedup:

Jedman
07-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Yes :lovedup:

There both the peacemakers in the house, maybe peace would be cemented if they came together.

Kazanne
07-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Going by what Rebecca and Isabelle have said about him, he apparently is different outside the house.

Well Isabelle will call him a twat wont she as he rejected her when she went in the house, and Rebecca said nothing bad,I like Kieran he seems pretty level headed.

Northern Monkey
07-07-2017, 07:03 AM
I think him and Raph are the two biggest game players.Kieran was doing much better than Raph until he exposed himself last night.He made it obvious when he was telling Tom not to fall into Sue's trap.He's been very composed and calculated.

LeatherTrumpet
07-07-2017, 07:35 AM
yes he is playing better than Raph as he speaks to everyone and not just the twins

Cherie
07-07-2017, 07:36 AM
I like Kieran, he knows how to handle himself in there, gives good advice, and so far hasn't risen to the bait, he has done better since Rebecca left

Cherie
07-07-2017, 07:38 AM
There both the peacemakers in the house, maybe peace would be cemented if they came together.

Raph knows how to stir the pot when needs be, which is fine by me as he does it in subtle way but I don't think he could be described as a peacemaker :laugh:

Jedman
07-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Raph knows how to stir the pot when needs be, which is fine by me as he does it in subtle way but I don't think he could be described as a peacemaker :laugh:

Raph did make peace with Joe though, and was good at breaking people up on fight night.

He does stir the pot though yeah, Kieran has been more neutral.

Paula D
07-07-2017, 08:58 AM
I went off him completely when he took Joe's side against Rebecca. If he can do that to his friend then he'd trample on anyone to win.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Keiron by far the best one in there

Vanessa
07-07-2017, 09:25 AM

They're both nice people. Raph as a superfan loves to play the game. Kieran also does it, but in a more subtle way.

azi
07-07-2017, 09:33 AM
They're both nice people. Raph as a superfan loves to play the game. Kieran also does it, but in a more subtle way.

Kieran is like that because he cares about what happens after the show. Someone like him will have opportunities to be on other reality show. He is behaving himself so he doesn't end up like Lotan. Like they said on BOTS... he is playing for the long haul.

sampvt
07-07-2017, 10:03 AM
get your money on Kieran quick, he isnt going to crack

Littlegreen
07-07-2017, 10:05 AM
He wanted to start shouting at Tom, but left the vicinity so he wouldn't drop his guard. It's a very clever game, because he hasn't really disagreed with anybody and is seen as the inoffensive nice guy.

I don't mind him.

Kazanne
07-07-2017, 10:08 AM
I really like Keiran,wouldn't mind him winning at all.

sungrass
07-07-2017, 10:30 AM
So that psychologist on bots rekons kieran is the biggest gameplayer.

Its hard to tell, he was visibly pissed off that Tom wasn't listening to his council earlier and he had to remove himself as he lost his temper.

He does seem similar to Raph In that he doesn't directly get involved in confrontations but gives his opinion on matters to people in his circle.

Unlike raph though he does seem to get emotionally rilled up sometimes and has to control his emotions, so for that fact maybe he is the bigger gameplayer as he is having to restrain himself more.

Read the thread - to be honest anyone sober - or with a couple of brain cells - could see what Sue was doing - that was very obvious - it would be obvious to me but I wouldnt be a gameplayer because to be honest I cant handle the strength it takes to fake that long - I couldn't do it - but I would be able to tell that Sue is a gameplayer and she was playing Tom - that was just obvious??

It was obvious to Joe as well - the only person it wasn't was Tom - because Tom was bladdered.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2017, 10:31 AM
True, but he is a fence sitter majority of the time, but nothing else there. Hes lucky Charlotte is there or it would be him getting the invisible edit. I still like him, but he is pretty boring, and being on other reality shows he knows what he is doing and what he can and cannot do or say. People think he is doing a better job than Raph, yes maybe in the house, but not with the viewers because Kerion is just there for the audience. In previous seasons this game play could work well and led to you winning, but it dont work anymore. He needs to step up if he has any chance of winning, becasue right now he is 6th/5th place finalist

Withano
07-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Hes coming across well, but yeh, Rebecca has implied it isnt authentic, and I believe that.. think how well Lotan came across in the first fortnight...

rusticgal
07-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Kieran is playing a better game than Raph :hehe:

We agree on something..
Kieron has played a better game. He isn't a loud person nor is Raph but Kieron has been just genuinely nice...he hasn't gossiped or set up his friends. Totally honest and loyal.
So what if he gets angry...it's human nature..it's an emotion...just a nice decent guy.

SteveG2688
07-07-2017, 11:44 AM

I watched Ex on the beach and he was nasty! So I agree with people when they say he is playing a game. Hes playing it safe and trying to be the nice guy. Its fake and whats worse is that its working too.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2017, 11:48 AM
I watched Ex on the beach and he was nasty! So I agree with people when they say he is playing a game. Hes playing it safe and trying to be the nice guy. Its fake and whats worse is that its working too.

What was he like on ex on beach?

poppsywoppsy
07-07-2017, 11:55 AM
I do not like Keiron at all. He is playing a massive game of being Mr Nice Guy and is so fake. I don't mind game playing when they put their hands up to it but by being sneaky and fence sitting doesn't do it for me.

After the Joe/Rebecca situation he lost my respect and he got it totally wrong but didn't apologize enough at all, just removed himself from the situation where he made an incorrect snap judgement.

He plays on his looks which are getting more ridiculous by the day with that ludicrous hair style.

Vanessa
07-07-2017, 12:24 PM
I don't think Kieran is nasty, but he holds back a lot. He has a temper, which he has to keep in check. I much prefer him to the others in the clique, because he's friendly.

fitz2k2
07-07-2017, 12:54 PM
You know who he reminds me of. He reminds me of Jason. The quite guy that doesn't react to anything. He has watch the show and knows how to win the show.