PDA

View Full Version : Raph Still trying to keep the split house theme alive...

rusticgal
08-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Is this his only hope of airtime...his only game plan?...because the house divide just does not exist anymore.
Kieron gets on with everyone and has got quite close to the sisters...and so has Tom to a degree. Charlotte also gets on with everyone and seems to have bonded with Andrew.
Ellie and Sam are just doing their own thing.
But there he was talking to Isabelle how two groups exist and how there each individual is fighting for a place within each group...he really has no game left to play. There is no divide...it's now an individual fight and who will come out on top.
He has to re think his game plan...but I don't think he has one.

sampvt
08-07-2017, 10:56 PM
creep

RhysJones
08-07-2017, 11:21 PM
The only clique left is Raph, Chanelle, Isabelle and possibly Andrew in there as well. The rest have all merged together. Even Ellie and Sam don't spend all the time with each other

rusticgal
08-07-2017, 11:24 PM
The only clique left is Raph, Chanelle, Isabelle and possibly Andrew in there as well. The rest have all merged together. Even Ellie and Sam don't spend all the time with each other

Exactly..:dance:

Jordan.
08-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Yeah it's getting quite tedious how much Raph and Sue want the divide to still be a thing

rusticgal
08-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Yeah it's getting quite tedious how much Raph and Sue want the divide to still be a thing

It's dog eat dog now...which is making it far more interesting.

The sisters..more so Deborah and Kieran are coming way out on top IMO.

Niamh.
09-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Raph is doing good 😁

Mystic Mock
09-07-2017, 12:53 AM
He mainly was talking about how the newbies are essentially the new Outsiders trying to get in with the originals/Isabelle.

He did not once mention about being apart of a divide as in himself though.:conf:

DrunkerThanMoses
09-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Still waiting for the thread of "raph opened the door for Charlotte... what a snake!"

azi
09-07-2017, 04:02 AM
What a snake!

sampvt
09-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Raph is doing good 😁

He will be lucky to get a 4th place at this rate. He lost his comfort blanket in Joe now hes hooked up with the invisible woman and they will both disappear if the weird Jock ignores him and throws his attention to Kieran.

Nicky91
09-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Raph good job at keeping the divide :clap1: :clap1:

you shouldn't allow the vile clique to mix with everyone ;)

sampvt
09-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Raph good job at keeping the divide :clap1: :clap1:

you shouldn't allow the vile clique to mix with everyone ;)

The only divide exists in raphs gameplan which has been well and truly scuppered.

Nicky91
09-07-2017, 08:55 AM
The only divide exists in raphs gameplan which has been well and truly scuppered.

:nono: Raphie is great

joeysteele
09-07-2017, 09:04 AM
He mainly was talking about how the newbies are essentially the new Outsiders trying to get in with the originals/Isabelle.

He did not once mention about being apart of a divide as in himself though.:conf:

Exactly Mock, the clutching at straws to try to bring him down is more than leaning to desperation now.
Thankfully too, not working except for those who have been near moaning about him since the start.

Very sad indeed.

Vanessa
09-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Exactly Mock, the clutching at straws to try to bring him down is more than leaning to desperation now.
Thankfully too, not working except for those who have been near moaning about him since the start.

Very sad indeed.

I thought his analysis of the house was brilliant :D

chuff me dizzy
09-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Was going to post the same thing , Raph needs the split to gain the pity vote which he took into the house as his master plan,even giving them the underdog name ,he was trying to convince Issa it still existed last night, but he's a drowning man in there and he knows it

parmnion
09-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Raph is bringing the show down...

It doesnt need him and his place would be better served by toms girlfriend.

Littlegreen
09-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Wasn't he describing more how the newbies are trying to hook up with resident family members to become part of the "family"?

It was actually quite clever if you genuinely listened to it and not tried to hear what you wanted.

- Raph gets on with everybody that is left too, so suck on that.

sampvt
09-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Wasn't he describing more how the newbies are trying to hook up with resident family members to become part of the "family"?

It was actually quite clever if you genuinely listened to it and not tried to hear what you wanted.

- Raph gets on with everybody that is left too, so suck on that.

Most Kiss arses get on with everyone. Actually, he pretends he gets on with everyone whilst despising them but everyone else PRETENDS they get on with him. His only real friend in there is Issy and shes as desperate as he is.

Littlegreen
09-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Most Kiss arses get on with everyone. Actually, he pretends he gets on with everyone whilst despising them but everyone else PRETENDS they get on with him. His only real friend in there is Issy and shes as desperate as he is.

Like I said in the other thread. We don't see enough of the housemates to get opinions like that.

sampvt
09-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Like I said in the other thread. We don't see enough of the housemates to get opinions like that.

Personally im seeing too much of him but thats just me maybe.

Nicky91
09-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Raph is bringing the show down...

It doesnt need him and his place would be better served by toms girlfriend.

it does need him, Raphie is the best housemate this year :hee:

rusticgal
09-07-2017, 10:53 AM

He talked about the two 'families'....and we know what family he is in.

joeysteele
09-07-2017, 10:58 AM
I thought his analysis of the house was brilliant :D

It was Spot on Vanessa I agree.

rusticgal
09-07-2017, 10:59 AM

Very sad indeed.

If you see through someone's game plan and have the ability to see exactly what he is doing...then I will express my opinion. If you see it as desperation and clutching at straws to bring him down its because you like him and maybe blinded to these things.
I find the desperation of his fans hard to grasp...isn't he sweet...isn't he kind :shrug:
Raph wants to win his beloved show...he is playing a clever game...good for him. But allow me to expose it...it's an opinion and I'm not the only one to see it.

rusticgal
09-07-2017, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=Littlegreen;943716

- Raph gets on with everybody that is left too, so suck on that.[/QUOTE]

Your post was an interesting read until your last sentance...there is no need to be rude.

parmnion
09-07-2017, 11:05 AM
If you see through someone's game plan and have the ability to see exactly what he is doing...then I will express my opinion. If you see it as desperation and clutching at straws to bring him down its because you like him and maybe blinded to these things.
I find the desperation of his fans hard to grasp...isn't he sweet...isn't he kind :shrug:
Raph wants to win his beloved show...he is playing a clever game...good for him. But allow me to expose it...it's an opinion and I'm not the only one to see it.

Dont let the bullys get you down..your opinion is the correct one.

All the ralph fans do is **** on the anti ralph threads usually making it into personal insults on the op...calling them sad....what i would do is make more threads with my views on why i like him....i think they cant do that cause there aren't enough good or interesting positive.points about ralph....so they can only resort to coming into threads like this that clearly state a fact about ralph and attempt to bring the poster down rather than fight with words in an attemlt to counter act the discussion....

Littlegreen
09-07-2017, 11:11 AM

All the ralph fans do is **** on the anti ralph threads usually making it into personal insults on the op...calling them sad....what i would do is make more threads with my views on why i like him....i think they cant do that cause there aren't enough good or interesting positive.points about ralph....so they can only resort to coming into threads like this that clearly state a fact about ralph and attempt to bring the poster down rather than fight with words in an attemlt to counter act the discussion....

Ermmm didn't somebody just moan about "all" the Raph fan threads in the other topic?

:facepalm:

sampvt
09-07-2017, 11:11 AM

Its a tactic used every year. If you have a fav, jump on all anti your favs threads, so people walk away or get tired of being insulted, leaving the path free for fawning and hero worship. This year the anti and pro threads are somewhat more divisive but at times so funny and well populated. Its what keeps the forum alive. I tend to average 1000 posts per series but ill beat that this year as im constantly on the defensive.

Littlegreen
09-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Your post was an interesting read until your last sentance...there is no need to be rude.

I apologise for that.

rusticgal
09-07-2017, 11:14 AM
I apologise for that.

Thank you.

parmnion
09-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Ermmm didn't somebody just moan about "all" the Raph fan threads in the other topic?

:facepalm:

Im an individual, all i see is how cute ralph is threads..to me they dont count as raph threads..still to see a thread with depth written positivly about him

rusticgal
09-07-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanks for that Parminion... I will never put people on ignore because I don't want to just speak with people who have the same opinion..I like debate..but I don't like disrespect..:wavey: