PDA

View Full Version : Should/Will the UK and Australian Love Islands cross over?

Greg!
05-06-2018, 06:18 PM
I kind of hope they do! It would be a cute twist on the Casa Amor thing from last year! What do we reckon girlies?

LukeB
05-06-2018, 06:18 PM
John James will probably be on the UK version so no

Cal.
05-06-2018, 06:19 PM
It would be iconic.

Erin and Millie look great.

But I think LI Australia should be on for a few more years before they attempt that.

Headie
05-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Only if Daddy Justin gets to make an appearance on ours <3

RileyH
05-06-2018, 06:20 PM
We want Millie

https://media.giphy.com/media/uUTnVYWSQSE8AJpsMI/giphy.gif

Cal.
05-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I wonder how it would work?

A single girl from AUS crosses over to the UK to see if she can find love there, and visa versa with a boy from etc?

Headie
05-06-2018, 06:24 PM

A single girl from AUS crosses over to the UK to see if she can find love there, and visa versa with a boy from etc?

Yeah they'd both probably do a recoupling ceremony and the girl or guy who's left over would get swapped to the other house.

Daniel-X
05-06-2018, 06:24 PM
I don’t really see how it would work unless it was just a guest stint? Long distance relationship from Australia to UK obviously wouldn’t work. It would be silly.

LukeB
05-06-2018, 06:25 PM

Maybe we vote to send one to them and they vote to send one to us or they pick one?

Cal.
05-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Yeah and would it be a guest stint like our BB4 swap or what?

A tad unfair to just tell someone they've been dumped from one format and they've got to go to another one lmao.

Greg!
05-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Hmm yeah I suppose it would only really work if they were guests. Or if they failed a challenge or summat after a few days in the other house they'd have to go home and leave properly, and if they passed they can return to their own country's villa. Idk! I just want to see them interact

Headie
05-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Yeah and would it be a guest stint like our BB4 swap or what?

A tad unfair to just tell someone they've been dumped from one format and they've got to go to another one lmao.

Maybe they would give the person the option of which villa they want to permanently stay in :laugh: Imagine getting swapped out from one villa to another, then finding love in that villa but then be separated from them since you have to return to the original villa, and being told to find love in your original villa again :laugh:

Daniel-X
05-06-2018, 06:28 PM
It would have to be a guest stint realistically, otherwise it wouldn’t work. Tbh I’m hoping they don’t do it.

Cal.
05-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Lmao I suppose it's just too complicated of a format really with the love and coupling aspect of it to implement. It's not like BB where you just send someone to go and have a good time in another country's house for a week.

Headie
05-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Hmm yeah I suppose it would only really work if they were guests. Or if they failed a challenge or summat after a few days in the other house they'd have to go home and leave properly, and if they passed they can return to their own country's villa. Idk! I just want to see them interact

They should adapt BB13 Becky's twist (where she had to get someone to pick her as their best friend or be nominated) and say that, if one of the foreign islanders doesn't couple up with you at the next recoupling then you're dumped from the island, but if someone does pick you you get to return to your original villa. That would be so deceptive and sly, but how iconic it would be :clap1:

Daniel-X
05-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Although I am hoping that some second chances might show up this year. Liana Isadora Van Riel ha resurrection?

Josiah.
05-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Well, there's a rumour that Chris & Kem are going to participate on Love Island AU this series; so...