PDA

View Full Version : Do you think any of the current couples will stick?

Cal.
08-06-2018, 09:43 PM
I think Dani and Jack will stick and I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam and Rosie stuck together also before inevitably getting dumped together.

I think Hayley and Eyal will both couple up with the newbies (Hayley with one of the lads and Eyal with Megan). Samira will couple up with one of the newbies as well.

Strictly Jake
08-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Dani and Jack and Niall and Georgia will stick together I think

thisisdanny
08-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Dani and Jack, Niall and Georgia. Possibly Laura and Wes but I can see her getting bored - think she'll go after Josh

RileyH
08-06-2018, 09:49 PM
Niall & Georgia :love:

rusticgal
08-06-2018, 11:08 PM
None of them...

Niall...fun guy but everything's a 'laugh'....if he tried to be romantic no one would take him seriously..like..:laugh:
Georgia likes the cheeky chappie and banter but she will tire of it very soon...she needs someone a bit more mature who will have the banter but will give her the attention she desires.

MB.
08-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Wes and Laura are 2getha 5eva!

rusticgal
08-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Wes and Laura are 2getha 5eva!

Have to say I haven't seen any chemistry between them whatsoever...she's trash and he seems a bore.

pontyboi
08-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Dani and Jack are the only potentials everyone else are just kissing arse on elimination days to stay in which to be fair on Hailey she openly admitted that's what she was doing.

Seriously though 95% of the cast are way to young to find love which will last forever its not going to happen.

Big flaw in the format there.

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Have to say I haven't seen any chemistry between them whatsoever...she's trash and he seems a bore.

There is no chemistry she only got wet when she learned he spent 1k on a date...Her eyes had pound signs and then the whole faking she was jealous charade when the new girls came in?

She wasn't jealous she was just threatened of losing her place in the Villa.

MB.
09-06-2018, 12:04 AM
I can't believe you'd all question the existence of true love like this

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Seriously though 95% of the cast are way to young to find love which will last forever its not going to happen.

The format of the show is to find everlasting love?

Yeah, ok. :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 12:15 AM

Well YEAH that is the whole premise of the show.

Dude why do you constantly comment on my posts when you've posted in the BB section that you don't even watch Love Island?

Stop reaching.

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 12:28 AM

To find the love of your life ever after?

Umm, no.

Dude why do you constantly comment on my posts

This is a forum. If you don't like, go elsewhere.

when you've posted in the BB section

Doubtful.

you don't even watch Love Island?

Stop reaching.

I've watched it and know the premise.

I don't need to be watching it now to laugh at what you posted.

Jack_
09-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Niall and Georgia are going to win this series. Well Niall definitely is, but I think they'll stick together and it'll be as predictable as S2 (except they're way better)

I also said on either night one or two that Dani & Jack will be the new Jon & Hannah and I still think there's potential for that

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 01:14 AM

Umm, no.

Doubtful.

Im going to put this in bullet point form for you.

.You get moist with nit picking my comments and overexaggerating on my general opinion of a reality show.

.The concept of the show is to find LOVE as presenter and all round stunning girl states and is proud of hence the name Love Island.....Ive never said everlasting love lol ive simply commented on who I think could be compatible and have also said most of the contestants aren't in it for love. There are many opinions on the same subject in this thread but you focused on mine....Yet again.

.You telling me to go elsewhere...You can go finger yourself. This is a forum and it seems you're just in this section during the BB off season to entertain yourself.

.You said it was doubtful you posted in the BB section but you posted this yesterday:

"I don't watch Love Island, but from what I have seen, there isn't a lot of people screaming at one another. And look... it's popular."....So why are you constantly in the Love Island forum making comments on something you no longer watch?

.Your comment of you've watched it before is irrelevant as you are attacking my opinions on this years series which you admitted you do not watch.....What are you doing? lol

I suggest you go to ITVHUB have a good old binge watch then we can actually discuss the show and not make it personal.

Kazanne
09-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Jack and Dani maybe ,but I don't think any of them will find love it's all put on for the TV, Laura is a goldigger and cheat,Samira is a user, and although Alex saved her,she wont think twice about dumping him,,Hayley is also using Eyal to get further in the show,so none of it is real.

Cherie
09-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Jacks going to cling onto to Dani because of who her Dad is to further himself

Morgan.
09-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Jack and Dani, Niall and Georgia, possibly even Laura and Wes.

Adam and Rosie will stick together but they'll be dumped whenever thenfirst public dumping is - I could even see a Rachel/Rykard scenario where Rosie is dumped and Adam walks or vice versa.

I think Hayley will get with Charlie and they'll stick but not for the whole series. They'll be dumped just before the final.

Kazanne
09-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Jacks going to cling onto to Dani because of who her Dad is to further himself

I thought this too.:wavey:

*mazedsalv**
09-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Dani and Jack and Niall and Georgia will stick together I think

This. I think all 4 of them come across as fairly loyal to each other.

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 11:26 AM

.You get moist with nit picking my comments and overexaggerating on my general opinion of a reality show.

.The concept of the show is to find LOVE as presenter and all round stunning girl states and is proud of hence the name Love Island.....Ive never said everlasting love lol ive simply commented on who I think could be compatible and have also said most of the contestants aren't in it for love. There are many opinions on the same subject in this thread but you focused on mine....Yet again.

.You telling me to go elsewhere...You can go finger yourself. This is a forum and it seems you're just in this section during the BB off season to entertain yourself.

.You said it was doubtful you posted in the BB section but you posted this yesterday:

"I don't watch Love Island, but from what I have seen, there isn't a lot of people screaming at one another. And look... it's popular."....So why are you constantly in the Love Island forum making comments on something you no longer watch?

.Your comment of you've watched it before is irrelevant as you are attacking my opinions on this years series which you admitted you do not watch.....What are you doing? lol

I suggest you go to ITVHUB have a good old binge watch then we can actually discuss the show and not make it personal.Oh dear. Someone needs a kip.

"I never said everlasting love"

You literally said "too young to find love that will last forever" which is what I commented on.

Take a very long sit down.

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Oh dear. Someone needs a kip.

You literally said "too young to find love that will last forever" which is what I commented on.

Dude you literally said the following "the format of the show is to find everlasting love?" your words not mine.

I think you should maybe stop being such a patronising prick and maybe just **** off?

Just a suggestion.

Peace out.

Mokka
09-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Dani isn't that in to Jack. Someone else will eventually come along to turn her head. She was playing the game this week and warmed up to him so she wouldn't be sent home. Watch when they kiss. She tenses right up.

rusticgal
09-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Dani isn't that in to Jack. Someone else will eventually come along to turn her head. She was playing the game this week and warmed up to him so she wouldn't be sent home. Watch when they kiss. She tenses right up.

You are right....and Jack is only interested because of who she is.

thisisdanny
09-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Dude you literally said the following "the format of the show is to find everlasting love?" your words not mine.

https://i.imgur.com/nGDnvh2.jpg

Sorry I can't help myself, are you aware you did imply it just didn't use the exact words?

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 05:09 PM
You are right....and Jack is only interested because of who she is.

I really like Dany but I think everyone in there want to be her friend or couple up with her due to her family name and what they can get out of it which sucks for them as she seems just a normal girl and they wont get jack...**** she even works in a local pub lol.

She will 100% be in there till the end.

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Sorry I can't help myself, are you aware you did imply it just didn't use the exact words?

I'm truly sorry you felt the need to have to spend time out of your busy day to google everlasting love....That's kind of sad.

My 1st post read "Seriously though 95% of the cast are way to young to find love which will last forever its not going to happen"

I wasn't implying couples would find everlasting love whatsoever I was actually saying the complete opposite and then certain people chose to nit pick for their own amusement I guess (also sad).

Nothing more to say on the issue other than thank you for educating me on my flawed post and I will strive to impress you in the future seeing as you have a dictionary to hand to call out any mistakes I may have made.

Is this TIBB or YELP?

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 05:59 PM

I think you should maybe stop being such a patronising prick and maybe just **** off?

Just a suggestion.

Peace out.

Yes because you said that was the point.

If you don't like being patronised, stop throwing your toys out of the pram like a child when people respond to your posts.

Just a thought.

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 06:01 PM

Sorry I can't help myself, are you aware you did imply it just didn't use the exact words?Thank you.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who understood a simple sentence.

pontyboi
09-06-2018, 07:57 PM

If you don't like being patronised, stop throwing your toys out of the pram like a child when people respond to your posts.

Just a thought.

:hee::hee:

rusticgal
09-06-2018, 10:06 PM
It's a shame people feel the need to patronise...but whatever floats your boat :shrug:

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 10:13 PM
She says whilst patronising...

RileyH
09-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Dani and Jack are the only potentials everyone else are just kissing arse on elimination days to stay in which to be fair on Hailey she openly admitted that's what she was doing.

Dude why do you constantly comment on my posts when you've posted in the BB section that you don't even watch Love Island?

Stop reaching.

Umm, no.

Doubtful.

I suggest you go to ITVHUB have a good old binge watch then we can actually discuss the show and not make it personal.

Oh dear. Someone needs a kip.

Just a suggestion.

Peace out.

I'm truly sorry you felt the need to have to spend time out of your busy day to google everlasting love....That's kind of sad.

My 1st post read "Seriously though 95% of the cast are way to young to find love which will last forever its not going to happen"

I wasn't implying couples would find everlasting love whatsoever I was actually saying the complete opposite and then certain people chose to nit pick for their own amusement I guess (also sad).

Nothing more to say on the issue other than thank you for educating me on my flawed post and I will strive to impress you in the future seeing as you have a dictionary to hand to call out any mistakes I may have made.

Is this TIBB or YELP?

Just a thought.

Thank you.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who understood a simple sentence.

:hee::hee:

It's a shame people feel the need to patronise...but whatever floats your boat :shrug:

She says whilst patronising...

https://uploadir.com/u/ucvy4aq2

Jack_
09-06-2018, 10:19 PM
https://uploadir.com/u/ucvy4aq2

sexual tension alert

Marsh.
09-06-2018, 10:21 PM
https://uploadir.com/u/ucvy4aq2Aww. Love Island has finally embraced homosexuality? :love:

RileyH
09-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Aww. Love Island has finally embraced homosexuality? :love:

You leave him alone :nono: