PDA

View Full Version : This Adam idiot.

parmnion
13-06-2018, 02:38 PM
"I need my woman to be all in, no insecurities...."

"It's what I do, I run away when a woman gets to close"

"she's too materialistic"

Just had a look at his twitter, all his designer gear, followed a link to his ex....all gucci and no braces.

Times up for this wanker..:wavey:

Vicky.
13-06-2018, 02:43 PM
It was clearly just his way to get with someone else..using that as an excuse (as saying 'oh you are hotter than her so I am done with her' wouldn't go down well :D ). However when it became quite clear the new girl wanted nowt to do with him, he had to backpedal with his 'It's what I do, I run away when a woman gets to close' rubbish :laugh:

Rosie is such a twat if she believes it all tbh

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 02:54 PM
It was clearly just his way to get with someone else..using that as an excuse (as saying 'oh you are hotter than her so I am done with her' wouldn't go down well :D ). However when it became quite clear the new girl wanted nowt to do with him, he had to backpedal with his 'It's what I do, I run away when a woman gets to close' rubbish :laugh:

Rosie is such a twat if she believes it all tbh

She will save Adam tonight. And Adam will pick someone else next week. I'd say it's kharma biting her in the ass! :joker:

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 02:55 PM
"I need my woman to be all in, no insecurities...."

"It's what I do, I run away when a woman gets to close"

"she's too materialistic"

Just had a look at his twitter, all his designer gear, followed a link to his ex....all gucci and no braces.

Times up for this wanker..:wavey:

He's a rich playboy. Thinks he can use women as he pleases :fist:

Vicky.
13-06-2018, 03:02 PM
She will save Adam tonight. And Adam will pick someone else next week. I'd say it's kharma biting her in the ass! :joker:

Depends when she choses I think. If shes left til last and the new guys are gone then maybe. If shes first she will pick the blonde guy

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Depends when she choses I think. If shes left til last and the new guys are gone then maybe. If shes first she will pick the blonde guy

It looks like they will leave Eyal and Alex last. Both my favourites, not happy about this :nono: I still think she will choose Adam. She was back in his bed last night :bored:

Ant.
13-06-2018, 03:08 PM
oh mess I thought our Adam. was about to get dragged for dust!

Nicky91
13-06-2018, 03:09 PM
:clap2: :fan:

Vicky.
13-06-2018, 03:12 PM
How do they determine the chose order anyway? Have been wondering this.

parmnion
13-06-2018, 03:25 PM
He's a rich playboy. Thinks he can use women as he pleases :fist:

such an undesirable character.

The way he tries to control the women disgusts the hell outta me...the daft chimp thinks he will get away with this act as well.....i am expecting him gone this week, unless soppy scouse lasses yearning to be famous is so strong that she will basically let herself be treated like ****e and pick this clown.

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 03:27 PM
such an undesirable character.

The way he tries to control the women disgusts the hell outta me...the daft chimp thinks he will get away with this act as well.....i am expecting him gone this week, unless soppy scouse lasses yearning to be famous is so strong that she will basically let herself be treated like ****e and pick this clown.

I want him to go. Glad Laura has picked up on what he's like. But Rosie will find out the hard way.

parmnion
13-06-2018, 03:29 PM
I want him to go. Glad Laura has picked up on what he's like. But Rosie will find out the hard way.

Nah, I think she has the ballginas to ditch him tonight....hope so anyway, she seems ok.

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Nah, I think she has the ballginas to ditch him tonight....hope so anyway, she seems ok.

I hope so!

Jack_
13-06-2018, 04:25 PM
How do they determine the chose order anyway? Have been wondering this.

I think the producers just determine the most suspenseful and dramatic order, a bit like how Dermot's 'no particular order' call on X Factor is clearly planned for effect

In the early days I used to say they should have some sort of randomiser or challenge to determine the order (that was broadcast) but I've come to accept it probably just makes the best TV to do it this way

Kazanne
13-06-2018, 04:26 PM
I don't get the hype with Adam,he certainly does nothing for me in the looks department and even less in the personality dept.He is one of those guys who wants a trophy on their arm, he has no depth,talent or anything else that I can see,he wont be missed if he goes.

Nicky91
13-06-2018, 04:29 PM
I don't get the hype with Adam,he certainly does nothing for me in the looks department and even less in the personality dept.He is one of those guys who wants a trophy on their arm, he has no depth,talent or anything else that I can see,he wont be missed if he goes.

he'll make the final :smug:

rusticgal
13-06-2018, 05:05 PM

Once again Kaz I totally agree with you...what an egotistical twat he is.

montblanc
13-06-2018, 05:06 PM
oh mess I thought our Adam. was about to get dragged for dust!

:joker:

Kazanne
13-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Once again Kaz I totally agree with you...what an egotistical twat he is.

:wavey: Hi rusti,I am quite liking Alex personality wise, he seems a bit out of his depth in there,but hope he does well.Not over keen on any of them,but he would be my choice I think.

rusticgal
13-06-2018, 05:17 PM
:wavey: Hi rusti,I am quite liking Alex personality wise, he seems a bit out of his depth in there,but hope he does well.Not over keen on any of them,but he would be my choice I think.

Nice decent guy....it's been uncomfortable watching him as he is too good for this show...his morales are too good. However, I think he could be there for a while because his decency is exposing the love rats.
:wavey:

montblanc
13-06-2018, 05:17 PM
:wavey:

DouglasS
13-06-2018, 06:22 PM

I agree Kaz, he is my winner by far.

I am just hoping they put in a classy girl in there for him, a girl like Camilla from last series would be perfect for him.

pontyboi
13-06-2018, 06:24 PM
He really is the crappiest villain ever lol. He's pathetic and has no character whatsoever.

Purely put on the show for looking like he belongs in an advert grinding up against Kate Moss.

parmnion
13-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Alex=pity vote/shag.

Kazanne
13-06-2018, 07:37 PM
I agree Kaz, he is my winner by far.

I am just hoping they put in a classy girl in there for him, a girl like Camilla from last series would be perfect for him.

First time I have watched it Douglas,but yes,I hope someone can see that he is probably the most genuine guy in there. :wavey: