PDA

View Full Version : Can we just address why Love Island glossed over Niall's departure?

pontyboi
13-06-2018, 04:36 PM
He literally just disappeared with no explanation.

What happened with him?

RileyH
None of your business nosey :nono:

supertv247
They’ve confirmed it was personal health reasons so obviously it’s been up to him what they do and he’s keeping himself to himself

Barry.
13-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Poor Niall.

pontyboi
13-06-2018, 04:39 PM
None of your business nosey :nono:

It's a reality tv show where contestants agree and sign contract's for their lives to be open to the public...As reality tv fan's you calling me nosey is sooooo hypocritical seeing as we all watch to nose in on them.

The thing is I liked this dude he seemed such a nice guy and had a great character so actually want to know what's happened and if he's ok.

Jack_
13-06-2018, 04:39 PM
He's a massive loss, my favourite male. I think he was a lock to win as well

Wouldn't be surprised if he's back next year or dare I say even later in the series though...if it's nothing too serious of course

pontyboi
13-06-2018, 04:41 PM
He's a massive loss, my favourite male. I think he was a lock to win as well

Wouldn't be surprised if he's back next year or dare I say even later in the series though...if it's nothing too serious of course

I want him in Big Brother but if it's personal health issues it might not be the best place for him seeing how extreme it is.

Mokka
13-06-2018, 05:12 PM
What was with Rosie's reference to him being dishonest when calling out Alex??

Kazanne
13-06-2018, 05:33 PM
It was on Morning TV earlier the rumours flying about social media about him are false,,I don't know why he left but maybe one day we will be told.

pontyboi
13-06-2018, 06:10 PM
What was with Rosie's reference to him being dishonest when calling out Alex??

I noticed that to and its a kick in the teeth when viewers are kept out of the loop.

Or maybe this is a twisted way of keeping viewers hooked to find out what he was hiding?

Could he be gay for instance?