PDA

View Full Version : Alex is a legend

Denver
13-06-2018, 09:59 PM
That is all really best guy this show has ever had

Kazanne
13-06-2018, 10:01 PM
I like him,always have,I was rooting for Eyal but what a difference a day makes,much prefer Alex now.

RileyH
13-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Tragic :umm2:

DouglasS
13-06-2018, 10:08 PM
I like him,always have,I was rooting for Eyal but what a difference a day makes,much prefer Alex now.

Eyal was my favourite to begin with also. I didn’t like how he changes as soon as he saw a girl he liked and was willing to step over anybody to get what he wants.

Alex is very genuine and I really hope he makes it to the end

armand.kay
13-06-2018, 10:10 PM
this I cant argue with

Matthew.
13-06-2018, 10:18 PM
i actually love the kid

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 10:19 PM
He was my second favourite until tonight. Disappointed by his behaviour. I thought he was a nice guy.

rusticgal
13-06-2018, 10:20 PM
So sincere...a breath of fresh air.

Jack_
13-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Chris Hughes he ain't!

Legend is a bit strong after a week, but he reminds me of Camilla in a lot of ways. I thought she was boring at first but then I found her really endearing

Vanessa
13-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Adam is only helping Alex to save his own ass. And people fall for it. No wonder he gets away with everything.

rusticgal
13-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Chris Hughes he ain't!

Legend is a bit strong after a week, but he reminds me of Camilla in a lot of ways. I thought she was boring at first but then I found her really endearing

He is definitely the male version of Camilla....however Camilla wore thin after a while and just frustrated viewers with her coyness. I hope this doesn't happen with Alex.

armand.kay
13-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Can't wait for him to scalp Eyal tomorrow

Cherie
14-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Alex has more intelligence that all of them wrapped up together, Eyal won't know what has hit him

parmnion
14-06-2018, 08:35 AM
operation dr do one.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 08:59 AM
He's starting to annoy me. Such a wet lettuce :fist:

Daniel.
14-06-2018, 10:13 AM
He's one of the more watchable ones.

Vicky.
14-06-2018, 10:43 AM
I like him for now. But I think he is too nice for a show like this tbh, you have to be a bit of a twat else you will get6 kicked off really :laugh:

parmnion
14-06-2018, 11:02 AM
POOR SAMIRA.

What happens with the alliance now.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Alex is starting to look a bit desperate. Trying to force an attraction that isn't there. Megan clearly is very attracted eyal.

Denver
14-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Alex is starting to look a bit desperate. Trying to force an attraction that isn't there. Megan clearly is very attracted eyal.

I don't know what you have been watching bit Eyal was the one who forced himself on her

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 12:12 PM
I don't know what you have been watching bit Eyal was the one who forced himself on her

Megan clearly prefers Eyal, but alex can't accept that.

Cherie
14-06-2018, 12:14 PM
I like him for now. But I think he is too nice for a show like this tbh, you have to be a bit of a twat else you will get6 kicked off really :laugh:

I can't see the public voting him out

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Also, poor Samira :fist:

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 12:17 PM

The only reason eyal kissed megan that time is because she told him to just kiss her, not ask her. She wanted him to be spontaneous, so he did.

Vicky.
14-06-2018, 12:17 PM
I can't see the public voting him out

Is this series all public voting then?

I have only watched series 1 mind in full so far, but that was down to who coupled up with who, with a couple of public votes but not usually.

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 05:02 PM
The only reason eyal kissed megan that time is because she told him to just kiss her, not ask her. She wanted him to be spontaneous, so he did.

....and he certainly chose his moment..calculating twerp :fist:

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 05:21 PM
....and he certainly chose his moment..calculating twerp :fist:

He didn't know Alex was behind him.

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:15 PM
I've always said he was great.

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 06:16 PM
He didn't know Alex was behind him.

Wether he knew Alex was RIGHT behind him or not...he went to the area where EVERYBODY was chatting and having a drink...and he snogged her in front of EVERYONE...so please stop thinking it wasn't deliberate...because it clearly was.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Alex is this year Camilla. Total snoozefest :sleep:

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:22 PM

Wasn't she the favourite last year?

Kazanne
14-06-2018, 06:23 PM
You just knew Alex would be out of favour as soon as Eyal was put in a bad light,someone has to take the blame instead of Eyal himself.Alex has done absolutely nothing wrong just maybe show Eyal up for the egotistical person he is,I really liked him until he chose to make Alexs time there even more uncomfortable,Alex may not be the most attractive but at least he cares about others and of course he wanted time to talk to Megan he likes her,but Eyal scuppered that one,so even if Megan prefers Eyal ,what Eyal did was not the sign of a good person,he is all himself,so ,for me Alex is now the better person.You liked Alex Vanessa,you only went off him when Eyal was seen in a bad light because of his treatment of Alex,which is Eyals fault NOT Alex's.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Wasn't she the favourite last year?

Te public always supports the boring ones. So predictable!

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Te public always supports the boring ones. So predictable!

I guess Sarah Harding was boring too?

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:26 PM
You just knew Alex would be out of favour as soon as Eyal was put in a bad light,someone has to take the blame instead of Eyal himself.Alex has done absolutely nothing wrong just maybe show Eyal up for the egotistical person he is,I really liked him until he chose to make Alexs time there even more uncomfortable,Alex may not be the most attractive but at least he cares about others and of course he wanted time to talk to Megan he likes her,but Eyal scuppered that one,so even if Megan prefers Eyal ,what Eyal did was not the sign of a good person,he is all himself,so ,for me Alex is now the better person.You liked Alex Vanessa,you only went off him when Eyal was seen in a bad light because of his treatment of Alex,which is Eyals fault NOT Alex's.

Eyal has done nothing wrong. Except walking in when Alex and Megan was talking. Alex is annoying me, because he can't accept that Megan wants Eyal.

Kazanne
14-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Eyal has done nothing wrong. Except walking in when Alex and Megan was talking. Alex is annoying me, because he can't accept that Megan wants Eyal.

He hasn't said that at all though,he just wanted the chance to get to know her which Eyal decided to stop,which was unfair,I think Megan is a bit of a player too,she has told Alex she likes him,what is he supposed to do:shrug: let Eyal ride all over him,Alex at least has to try and get the girl,although Eyal will probably get her in the end,I just think he has been quite spiteful to Alex.

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 06:34 PM

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 06:36 PM
He hasn't said that at all though,he just wanted the chance to get to know her which Eyal decided to stop,which was unfair,I think Megan is a bit of a player too,she has told Alex she likes him,what is he supposed to do:shrug: let Eyal ride all over him,Alex at least has to try and get the girl,although Eyal will probably get her in the end,I just think he has been quite spiteful to Alex.

Imagine if a girl did that?....she would be called out for being a bitch. Men are too easily excused..

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:37 PM

I agree Megan is playing both of them. Eyal had no idea Alex was behind him. But Megan asked him to kiss her knowing Alex was there. She's the one playing games, probably been told by producers exactly what to do.

Kazanne
14-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Imagine if a girl did that?....she would be called out for being a bitch. Men are too easily excused..

Yep,she'de be the bitch from hell:wavey:

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 06:40 PM
I agree Megan is playing both of them. Eyal had no idea Alex was behind him. But Megan asked him to kiss her knowing Alex was there. She's the one playing games, probably been told by producers exactly what to do.

Earlier you said Megan didn't want to be asked...as she said so at the fire pit. Now you are saying Megan asked Eyall to kiss her in front of Alex.
A great example of twisting the story to support Eyall...we all know that didn't happen.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:41 PM
The only bitch from hell in there is Megan. Playing two boys against each other.

DouglasS
14-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Let's hope so she came second place and got to the very end :hee:.

Alex is my favorite this year, as Camilla was mine the year prior. There is nothing wrong with being intelligent, caring and unique. It makes these people more interesting than the standard fake/ott personalities.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Earlier you said Megan didn't want to be asked...as she said so at the fire pit. Now you are saying Megan asked Eyall to kiss her in front of Alex.
A great example of twisting the story to support Eyall...we all know that didn't happen.

Megan told Eyal that he should just kiss her and not ask to kiss her. She wanted him to be spontaneous and he did.

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:43 PM
I guess you fancy him right Vanessa?

Vanessa
Let's hope so she came second place and got to the very end :hee:.

Alex is my favorite this year, as Camilla was mine the year prior. There is nothing wrong with being intelligent, caring and unique. It makes these people more interesting than the standard fake/ott personalities.

I just think he's dull. Also, not as nice as i thought he was after last night.

Vanessa
I guess you fancy him right Vanessa?

I just think he's more interesting. And he brings drama.

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:50 PM
He should be on Big Brother.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:51 PM
He should be on Big Brother.

Who Alex?

Barry.
14-06-2018, 06:52 PM
No Eyal.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 06:54 PM
No Eyal.

He would be great, because he has quite a temper :laugh:

Adamw92
14-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Ready for Alex to drag Eyal tonight :flutter:

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Megan told Eyal that he should just kiss her and not ask to kiss her. She wanted him to be spontaneous and he did.

...but you said clearly on the last post I quoted that Megan asked Eyall to kiss her and she said it in front of Alex...how is that spontaneous then?
i know you like Eyall but your versions of what happened are clearly flawed in favor of your beloved :joker:

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 09:44 PM
...but you said clearly on the last post I quoted that Megan asked Eyall to kiss her and she said it in front of Alex...how is that spontaneous then?
i know you like Eyall but your versions of what happened are clearly flawed in favor of your beloved :joker:
Eyal was trying to be spontaneous. But je didn't know Alex was behind him.

rusticgal
14-06-2018, 09:47 PM

We will have to agree to disagree...Eyall knew exactly what he was doing.

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 09:47 PM
We will have to agree to disagree...Eyall knew exactly what he was doing.

Yeah, ok. :laugh:

Ant.
14-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Yeah, ok. :laugh:

Because conveniently kissing Megan right in front of Alex and everyone is so spontaneous :laugh:

Vanessa
14-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Because conveniently kissing Megan right in front of Alex and everyone is so spontaneous :laugh:

He didn't know Alex was there.

Ant.
14-06-2018, 10:14 PM
He didn't know Alex was there.

And you really buy that? Even if by some chance he didn't see Alex behind Megan, no doubt he saw the other people around them, who he knows would've seen him and Megan kiss, and I don't doubt that he would've considered the verrry likely possibility they would've told Alex about the kiss. It wasn't spontaneous or spur of the moment, it was forced

Vicky.
15-06-2018, 08:20 AM

Ah come on Vanessa, you don't actually believe that :laugh: It was deliberately calculated, and very obvious.

I don't get why people feel the need to try and make out that their faves are perfect and never make mistakes or be 'bad' or anything. I mean, this caused a bit of drama, so whats wrong in admitting that it was solely because Alex was there that Eyal did it where he did :D

Vanessa
15-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Ah come on Vanessa, you don't actually believe that :laugh: It was deliberately calculated, and very obvious.

I don't get why people feel the need to try and make out that their faves are perfect and never make mistakes or be 'bad' or anything. I mean, this caused a bit of drama, so whats wrong in admitting that it was solely because Alex was there that Eyal did it where he did :D

I don't think he's perfect , far from it. But i don't think he saw Alex behind him.