PDA

View Full Version : Are they gonna bring in a guy for Samira? My sis deserves to be happy!

OnikaChrist
18-06-2018, 02:24 PM
All the guys are trying so hard for Alex to find a girl, meanwhile, Queen Samira is left in the dust and still hasn't found a guy welp

I feel bad for my sis :(

Moniqua
18-06-2018, 02:28 PM
I REALLY wanted her with Charlie, but Hayley took him and then wasted him :shrug:

Headie
18-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Sis deserves her shot at love!

Gstar
18-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Prayer circle in progress x

Cherie
18-06-2018, 04:40 PM
I hope she doesn't get dumped before she gets a chance :worry:

parmnion
18-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Shes way to fussy...really likeable though..but i dont think love is for her.

Moniqua
18-06-2018, 05:31 PM
at least she has her intellect and talent :love::clap1:

Daniel-X
18-06-2018, 05:49 PM
I hope so, it’s kinda unfair that they’ve sent 5 new girls in and 2 new boys :/

Just a blatant rig to save Alex each time tbh

TomC
18-06-2018, 06:00 PM
I hope so, it’s kinda unfair that they’ve sent 5 new girls in and 2 new boys :/

Just a blatant rig to save Alex each time tbh

Omg I never even noticed this, that's really bad

Strictly Jake
18-06-2018, 06:12 PM
I had a dream last night that samira got sent home and i cried

When i woke up i didnt know why i was upset in my dream because im not that much of a stan

Aaliyah
18-06-2018, 06:28 PM
They need to put open-minded non racists in the house, then she will stand a chance.

Shame because she is a really nice girl.

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 06:28 PM
I'm guessing at least one girl will go over recoupiling this week. She has literally no guy as Alex will go with one of the new girls surely. It's looking like shes out next.

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 06:29 PM
They need to put open-minded non racists in the house, then she will stand a chance.

How is it racist that the guys fancy a different girl...:shrug:

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 06:35 PM
I REALLY wanted her with Charlie, but Hayley took him and then wasted him :shrug:

The same Charlie who tried to mug her off about the whole tinder thing on afteesun and then this week said that he would of gone for Georgia over Samira.. sis deserves better

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 06:37 PM
How is it racist that the guys fancy a different girl...:shrug:

Racist is a bit ott imo but they do need to put in a guy who likes black girls because we all know that's why all the guys aren't fawning over Samira

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Racist is a bit ott imo but they do need to put in a guy who likes black girls because we all know that's why all the guys aren't fawning over Samira

Well so far Samira has only been interested in white guys - does that make her slightly racist also

Adamw92
18-06-2018, 06:45 PM
I wish the girls were as into helping her find a man as the boys are with helping find Alex a girl. She is in the same situation as Alex but is constantly overlooked.

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 06:47 PM
I wish the girls were as into helping her find a man as the boys are with helping find Alex a girl. She is in the same situation as Alex but is constantly overlooked.

To be fair no new guys have entered since Josh and Charlie. The guys went OTT as Alex was the only guy not with a girl, no new guy has entered recently. If two new boys were entering I'd imagine it'd be the same

LukeB
18-06-2018, 06:47 PM

Like series 1 with Lauren?

I hope Samira doesn't go down the same route because Lauren was annoying, she cried all the time even when someone actually liked her.

Moniqua
18-06-2018, 06:52 PM
The same Charlie who tried to mug her off about the whole tinder thing on afteesun and then this week said that he would of gone for Georgia over Samira.. sis deserves better

wow i take back what i said, Samira sweety, i'm so sorry that a ugly ass bitch like me would even say that:bawling:

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Well so far Samira has only been interested in white guys - does that make her slightly racist also

What's your point? I didn't say it was racist

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 06:57 PM
What's your point? I didn't say it was racist

Well you only said it was a bit ott to call it racism. I would say it is extremely ott to suggest it is racism. No black contestants have been eliminated yet so they have been sought after.

RileyH
18-06-2018, 06:59 PM
wow i take back what i said, Samira sweety, i'm so sorry that a ugly ass bitch like me would even say that:bawling:

:joker:

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Well you only said it was a bit ott to call it racism. I would say it is extremely ott to suggest it is racism. No black contestants have been eliminated yet so they have been sought after.

So the wording is a bit different I didn't suggest it was racist at all

Miranda123
19-06-2018, 02:18 PM

Not fancying Samira does not make guys racist

Particularly as neither Joshua or Wes gave her a second look

I think her problem is not the colour of her skin, but her general averageness

Send Jourdan Dunn or Tyra Banks in there and Im sure they would have no such problem

Miranda123
19-06-2018, 02:22 PM

I disagree, there are plenty of black girls who are gorgeous and had they gone in there, they would have pulled

Samira, unfortunately, is not gorgeous, or even that attractive

Send in a hot black girl and see the difference in Adam/Josh/Wes/Alex

armand.kay
19-06-2018, 02:49 PM
I disagree, there are plenty of black girls who are gorgeous and had they gone in there, they would have pulled

Samira, unfortunately, is not gorgeous, or even that attractive

Send in a hot black girl and see the difference in Adam/Josh/Wes/Alex

I guess its just a matter of opinion but i thing Samira is gorgeous

I'm pretty sure even if a young Naomi Campbell walked in most the guys would probably choose a girl who looked like hayley or Zara over her.