PDA

View Full Version : Selfish Samira

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Samira is clearly not wanting Alex to find Love and is just looking out for herself so she can stay in the villa. Do you think Samira is a genuine friend or just a selfish individual that doesn't want to see Alex happy.

It seems twitter and social media has turned on her after todays episode. Josh was bang on right I think.

Kazanne
18-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Samira is clearly not wanting Alex to find Love and is just looking out for herself so she can stay in the villa. Do you think Samira is a genuine friend or just looking after herself.

It seems twitter and social media has turned on her after todays episode. Josh was bang on right I think.

Have to say that was my line of thought,she is safe with Alex ,I am sure if someone came in and fancied her she wouldn't give a **** about Alex, I might be wrong,but I have never really warmed to her.

Moniqua
18-06-2018, 09:50 PM
that's unfair to say, she cares a lot about Alex, probably the most in the whole villa, she's just stressed out about not having even one potential lover yet and she's fully entitled to feel that way

montblanc
18-06-2018, 09:51 PM
that's unfair to say, she cares a lot about Alex, probably the most in the whole villa, she's just stressed out about not having even one potential lover yet and she's fully entitled to feel that way

:clap1:

rusticgal
18-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Samira is clearly not wanting Alex to find Love and is just looking out for herself so she can stay in the villa. Do you think Samira is a genuine friend or just a selfish individual that doesn't want to see Alex happy.

Samira is looking out for herself. She's in danger of going. However if the situation was reversed I don't think Alex would have done that to her. She says she wants Alex to find someone..but in doing so it jeopardises her position in the villa as it stands. It's a natural defence mechanism but not fair on Alex.

Moniqua
18-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Samira is clearly not wanting Alex to find Love

https://media2.giphy.com/media/sanoHrtWDN5ew/giphy.gif

thisisdanny
18-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Is that not the aim of the game? Yes she's thinking of herself but aren't they all. It's the only way of staying.

Headie
18-06-2018, 10:00 PM
I’d be pissed off if I were her, Alex has had about 4 girls put in the villa by producers with the intention of hooking them up with him, yet Samira has only had two new boys to try and graft, one of which ghosted her on a dating app!

Barry.
18-06-2018, 10:03 PM
I’d be pissed off if I were her, Alex has had about 4 girls put in the villa by producers with the intention of hooking them up with him, yet Samira has only had two new boys to try and graft, one of which ghosted her on a dating app!

Who ghosted her?

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 10:03 PM
she just had a moment of panic about her staying in the house I'm certainly not gonna hold that moment against her.

thisisdanny
18-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Who ghosted her?

Charlie

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 10:18 PM
I know if Alex had done the same to Samira the same people in this thread supporting Samira would be trashing him...

rusticgal
18-06-2018, 10:20 PM
If I'm honest...as much as I like Alex..there is absolutely no chance he is going to find a match on this show. The two new girls have shown an interest but they won't pick him. He is a lovely guy and very sincere but he is out of his depth in there...he needs a mature woman..the type of woman who wouldn't be seen dead on a show like this..:shrug:

DouglasS
18-06-2018, 10:23 PM
If I'm honest...as much as I like Alex..there is absolutely no chance he is going to find a match on this show. The two new girls have shown an interest but they won't pick him. He is a lovely guy and very sincere but he is out of his depth in there...he needs a mature woman..the type of woman who wouldn't be seen dead on a show like this..:shrug:

I haven't given up hope yet.

The same could be said for Camilla last series - she was too nice and very shy - and now she is one of the only ones from her series to still be in a relationship with her partner.

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 10:26 PM

I wouldn't say he needs a mature woman, he just needs a nice girl who isn't looking for a "bad boy"

Owen19
18-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Her and Alex are clearly close and she definitely wants him to find love. Maybe there was an element of her being selfish in that moment but you have to be really if you don’t want to get dumped. She isn’t ready to go home yet and I think that’s completely fair as she’s not had the chance to form a connection with anyone yet.

Headie
18-06-2018, 10:56 PM
I know if Alex had done the same to Samira the same people in this thread supporting Samira would be trashing him...

Shook @ TiBB having the first ever person able to see into the alternate universe

https://uploadir.com/u/drwyvxig

armand.kay
18-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Shook @ TiBB having the first ever person able to see into the alternate universe

the girls of TiBB love a hypothetical

glibberglobber
19-06-2018, 06:28 AM
https://uploadir.com/u/49lnsjrz

Strictly Jake
19-06-2018, 06:33 AM
She was telling the truth. Neither of those girls are interested in him and are playing the game she was warning him

DouglasS
19-06-2018, 06:37 AM
She was telling the truth. Neither of those girls are interested in him and are playing the game she was warning him

That may be true

But she said herself she hadn’t even spoke or got to know them.. so how on earth would she know? She’s playing a selfish game

Cherie
19-06-2018, 08:19 AM
I think with Samira it was a bit of both, it was warning him that just because he is the only available male its not a given he will be picked, in fact I doubt he will be

parmnion
19-06-2018, 09:32 AM
I was under the illusion they had a pact...alex better watch cause he will be the one with nobody....nothing but patronising comments until he leaves.

parmnion
19-06-2018, 09:35 AM

1st....you are joking right!!!:joker:

Headie
19-06-2018, 10:34 AM
I think it's quite sad that all the guys try their hardest to get Alex with a new girl but the girls couldn't seem to care any less about helping Samira find a guy </3

Cal.
19-06-2018, 10:44 AM
I think it's quite sad that all the guys try their hardest to get Alex with a new girl but the girls couldn't seem to care any less about helping Samira find a guy </3

Love Island’s female casts are always playing the game harder than the males. They probably see Samira as another departure that isn’t them, therefore taking them further into the process. It’s unfair of the producers to keep chucking in females for Alex and giving the boys the pick at the dumpings just for Alex when Samira is also in the same situation. They should have put two new boys in for Samira as well. Love Island 1 was very fair like this and gave Lauren, Josh, Jess and Max all a very equal chance with finding a partner when they were single. Not just one of them because they were the fan favourite.

Miranda123
19-06-2018, 02:00 PM

This was always going to end badly. They had a pact that they would always choose eeach other if they didnt find someone, but they didnt discuss what would happen if one of them found someone and the other one didnt..like any relationship, the first one to bail always upsets the one who remains..............ask Rosie

Miranda123
19-06-2018, 02:33 PM
she just had a moment of panic about her staying in the house I'm certainly not gonna hold that moment against her.

Yep, this is a game actually, and the aim of the game is to stay so why shouldnt she do whatever she can

As long as she doesnt start going all Rosie on Alex's manscaped area tonight, then all power to her.........personally I think she has more self respect than that!

Id like Rosie to go.......................with Adam, that would really mess him up, if they got evicted because he strays out of the coupling lol