PDA

View Full Version : Rosie in Shock ??

Miranda123
19-06-2018, 02:14 PM
So Rosie is devastated that Adam has crossed over to the greener grass on Zara's lawn leaving Rosie shocked and devastated

Could this be the same Rosie who snatched him off of Kendall so easily ??

The same Rosie who was over the moon at being with Adam while Kendall left the villa ??

Methinks someone needs to explain the meaning of Karma to Rosie, or maybe just explain how Adam is a player and will play with pretty much anything that comes his way

No offence to Rosie, but I'm not sure why she thinks he would want to stick with her longer than he did with Kendall

Maybe she thought the hand job would do it, not realising perhaps that Adam is more than capable of doing that himself...............

Vanessa
19-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Serves her right. She stole him off Kendal :fist:

armand.kay
19-06-2018, 05:36 PM
I don't really blame her for stealing adam off of Kendall she would of gone home otherwise. I do however blame her for not ditching Adam after he showed her how scummy he is after the whole Megan thing.

DouglasS
19-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Serves her right. She stole him off Kendal :fist:

To be fair that is what you have to do when you are a latecomer - It's either that or just go home...

I don't blame Rosie, and I also do not blame Zara - it sucks but it is the point of the television show.

Vanessa
19-06-2018, 05:42 PM
I don't really blame her for stealing adam off of Kendall she would of gone home otherwise. I do however blame her for not ditching Adam after he showed her how scummy he is after the whole Megan thing.

This! She knew what he was like and forgave him. What a fool!