PDA

View Full Version : All ITV Daytime go on about LI

BBUK-Fan
20-06-2018, 02:47 PM
The ITV Daytime shows each have the same guests on but ask the same questions and keep going on about Love Island. Gets boring when they repeatedly talk about it

RileyH
20-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Don't watch then

Morgan.
20-06-2018, 03:04 PM
I hate the way Piers Morgan constantly humiliates and mocks the islanders (especially when he is interviewing them) about being on the show. He's there for a professional breakfast news show not to take the piss out of people's life choices.

He's like that embarrassing dad too :laugh: He always insists on asking the islanders geography or maths questions and makes them feel like **** when they get it wrong. They signed up for Love Island not high school.

Matthew.
20-06-2018, 03:06 PM
i actually really like piers morgan, most of the time he makes some good points but i did quite enjoy seeing him get put in his place this morning

and they talk about love island because it’s POPULAR and it’s what everybody else is watching

Morgan.
20-06-2018, 03:07 PM
i actually really like piers morgan, most of the time he makes some good points but i did quite enjoy seeing him get put in his place this morning

and they talk about love island because it’s POPULAR and it’s what everybody else is watching

I don't know how anyone could like that vile creature. It was hilarious for him to ask Hayley questions on maths and get the answer wrong though, hopefully it stops him patronising or humiliating them any more.

Matthew.
20-06-2018, 03:11 PM
I don't know how anyone could like that vile creature. It was hilarious for him to ask Hayley questions on maths and get the answer wrong though, hopefully it stops him patronising or humiliating them any more.

i think he plays up to his controversial character very well - admittedly i don’t agree with most of his opinions but i quite like him as a celebrity, if that makes sense? idk if i can think of a better way of saying that :laugh:

Black Dagger
20-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Get a job x

Matthew.
20-06-2018, 03:18 PM
might make a thread with a poll about people’s opinion on Piers Morgan, quite interested to see what everyone else thinks...

reece(:
20-06-2018, 03:21 PM
As if they need more promo

Boycott ALL ITV daytime!

armand.kay
20-06-2018, 03:30 PM
I love how Piers has probably got sick of being to be made to look stupid by experts on his show, so he results to trying to embarrass love island contestants to look clever, only to be made to look stupid again :laugh:

parmnion
20-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Waste of oxygen...both piers and love island contestants.