PDA

View Full Version : My Perfect Scenario for Adam

Miranda123
22-06-2018, 10:51 AM
Zara is already straying into 'Rosie territory' by asking him to promise her he wont do the same to her.................so

I want them to send in a real stunner 'Adam's type' (and yes I'm aware that his type seems to be anything in a bikini with a pulse)

For him to make his play and the new girl to be all over him like a rash, for him to then dump Zara, in the same way he did Rosie, cause stupid girl needs to learn a lesson, and for the new girl to pick someone else, from a bottom two with Adam and leave him hanging

Public humiliation of an arrogant dick is always great TV

In a footnote to Zara, Einstein was pretty spot on when he said "The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"

rusticgal
22-06-2018, 06:17 PM
I would say the other way around. I want Zara to play Adam along...bring in a hunk and watch Zara dump Adam...let him see what it feels like :laugh:

Miranda123
22-06-2018, 10:48 PM
I would say the other way around. I want Zara to play Adam along...bring in a hunk and watch Zara dump Adam...let him see what it feels like :laugh:

I actually wanted Sam to pick Zara, just to mix it up but the producers seemed to think Adam should choose before Sam.............#fix or does it always happen like this ?

rusticgal
22-06-2018, 10:55 PM
I actually wanted Sam to pick Zara, just to mix it up but the producers seemed to think Adam should choose before Sam.............#fix or does it always happen like this ?

Ive noticed more this year...more interference. Maybe they know Zara is playing a game to set Adam up for a fall. Zara seems very switched on...and I'm hoping that this is her intention.:cheer2:

Matthew.
22-06-2018, 10:57 PM
mine is he walks after realising he is a grade a dickhead

rusticgal
22-06-2018, 11:00 PM
mine is he walks after realising he is a grade a dickhead

He is too much of a dickhead to realise that he is one. Up until now this show has done nothing but boost his ego...hopefully Zara will deflate it for all to see :laugh:

Miranda123
22-06-2018, 11:08 PM

Im afraid she is too stupid for that, she is already asking him for promises.that girl is brain dead, no wonder she works for the government.....

rusticgal
22-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Im afraid she is too stupid for that, she is already asking him for promises.that girl is brain dead, no wonder she works for the government.....

Oh well...I live in hope.

Miranda123
22-06-2018, 11:11 PM
He is too much of a dickhead to realise that he is one. Up until now this show has done nothing but boost his ego...hopefully Zara will deflate it for all to see :laugh:

it would have been good if Sam had chosen first and had chosen Zara, but he didnt, so hopefully, we will get to see Adam **** Zara over, it will serve her right, and will also mean he has no chance of winning

RileyH
22-06-2018, 11:14 PM
mine is him ****ing me hard

Barry.
23-06-2018, 12:46 AM
mine is him ****ing me hard

Another classy RileyH post.

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 02:03 PM

She wont do that cause she's turned out to be another needy bint

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Another classy RileyH post.

not another desperate......