PDA

View Full Version : A Round of Applause to Megan for Single Handedly Saving the Series

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 09:23 PM
I don't know what got into her. Whether she was told to by the Producers to Shake things up or whether she generally likes Wes. I don't care either way. this series was long overdue for some Much Needed Drama and Tonight she Delivered.:clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

I Bow down to you Queen:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Headie
26-06-2018, 09:23 PM
We love a good villain :clap1:

Adamw92
26-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Well played tonight, splitting up Wes and Laura with a little flirting :clap1:

Amy Jade
26-06-2018, 09:25 PM
She's a brilliant villain :clap1:

Fell sorry for Laura though.

LukeB
26-06-2018, 09:27 PM
:clap1:

I'm here for a feud between Laura and Megan

Firewire
26-06-2018, 09:29 PM
A legend!

Daniel-X
26-06-2018, 09:29 PM
I’ll say a well done to her for bringing the drama but I won’t call her a queen or a legend of any sorts!

Alf
26-06-2018, 09:30 PM
We love a slag!

LukeB
26-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Honestly, Eyal was a vacuum cleaner sucking her personality and everything away but as soon as she pied him off, she was herself and made todays episode amazing.

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 09:32 PM
As far as I’m Concerned she’s the New Naomi

Daniel.
26-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Wig flew at tonights ep, shes awful though

Daniel-X
26-06-2018, 09:37 PM
As far as I’m Concerned she’s the New Naomi

She is nothing like that, she is nothing of the sort.

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 09:41 PM
She is nothing like that, she is nothing of the sort.

Manipulating and Flirting with Wes and splitting him and Laura up doesn't remind you of Naomi doing it to Jess, Josh and Max?

Morgan.
26-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Get her and Adam out ASAP

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Megan is a sly manipulative bitch who wouldn't bat an eyelid at breaking a couple up...she smiled at Laura's reaction and loved every minute of it...I bet she's like that on the outside world too. She happily snogged Wes but didn't like Eyal snogging Ellie :shrug:
Having said that..this series needs her and she hopefully will get her comeuppance. Also Laura is very needy...and her and Wes were never going to happen..
Megan and Adam are very alike...they like their ego massaged and will walk over anyone to get what they want...Adam is biding his time with Zara..she's lovely but a bit dull.

montblanc
26-06-2018, 10:33 PM
We love a slag!

we do!

Firewire
26-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Megan is a sly manipulative bitch who wouldn't bat an eyelid at breaking a couple up...she smiled at Laura's reaction and loved every minute of it...I bet she's like that on the outside world too. She happily snogged Wes but didn't like Eyal snogging Ellie :shrug:
Having said that..this series needs her and she hopefully will get her comeuppance. Also Laura is very needy...and her and Wes were never going to happen..

If a couple are weak enough to be broken by someone like Megan then it wasn't worth anything in the first place

She seems to get a lot of hate for her actions but she didn't really do anything that out of order :shrug:

Jack_
26-06-2018, 10:34 PM
First interesting storyline at last

It only took three weeks but she DID THAT! Let's hope she keeps it up

Jack_
26-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Also Wes and Laura are only interesting when they're arguing so this is a-okay with me

montblanc
26-06-2018, 10:36 PM
IShe seems to get a lot of hate for her actions but she didn't really do anything that out of order :shrug:

ugh it's because the general viewers take love island WAY too seriously :bored:

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 10:38 PM
If a couple are weak enough to be broken by someone like Megan then it wasn't worth anything in the first place

She seems to get a lot of hate for her actions but she didn't really do anything that out of order :shrug:

I think it's game on...the only two couples that might see it through are Dani/ Jack and Georgia and Josh IMO...every other couple seem false..

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 10:39 PM
First interesting storyline at last

It only took three weeks but she DID THAT! Let's hope she keeps it up

Here for her and Laura's Feud to Run the full Duration

Jack_
26-06-2018, 10:41 PM
ugh it's because the general viewers take love island WAY too seriously :bored:

I'm starting to lowkey miss the days when like 500k people were watching cause now we've got the same type of clueless casuals who watch (or rather, used to) BB with their crap opinions

Mokka
27-06-2018, 04:18 AM
I'm starting to lowkey miss the days when like 500k people were watching cause now we've got the same type of clueless casuals who watch (or rather, used to) BB with their crap opinions

Lol... I was thinking this the other day. The good ole days :hehe:

I was getting pretty bored with this UK season so I'm glad Megan brought the drama... but oh that smug look on her face when they were all day watching Laura go off was purely vindictive. Not a person I like or would root for... but she has saved the season for now.

Strictly Jake
27-06-2018, 05:04 AM
Was a bit slaggy of her but yeah its what the series needed as it was getting dull

Wait and see how fast adam tries to make a move on her

Tony Montana
27-06-2018, 06:03 AM

I'm here for a feud between Laura and Megan

Same, I’d actually Cry if one of them Leaves this Week. We can’t be Robbed of Jess vs Naomi 2.0 this Early

Northern Monkey
27-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Seemed staged to me.Just came out of the blue.Like the prods had set it up.

Northern Monkey
27-06-2018, 06:57 AM
We love a slag!

It’s funny,When a bloke does anything like this.He’s the devil.
When its some ‘legendary kween of drama’ it’s a whole different ball game

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 07:26 AM
She can **** off. But i hope Eyal stays. He was great last night.

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:26 PM
I don't know what got into her. Whether she was told to by the Producers to Shake things up or whether she generally likes Wes. I don't care either way. this series was long overdue for some Much Needed Drama and Tonight she Delivered.:clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

Would love Laura to sling the unwashed bitch in the pool with some Jeyes Fluid to get rid of the stale bits

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Would love Laura to sling the unwashed bitch in the pool with some Jeyes Fluid to get rid of the stale bits

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:28 PM

Yeah its good if you like slag with your supper

But you wouldnt wash anything down with it, cause it aint the good bacteria you get in Yakult!

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Megan has to go. I hate her even more than adam. She's cold, calculating bitch.

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Megan has to go. I hate her even more than adam. She's cold, calculating bitch.

Amen to that Vanessa!

Tony Montana
27-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Yeah its good if you like slag with your supper

But you wouldnt wash anything down with it, cause it aint the good bacteria you get in Yakult!

LMAO Lighten Up, Will you! It's an Entertaining Game show, Not real Life. they are all there to Entertain us and Provide us with Endless Discussions and Talking Points. Up until last night's Episode, it was A Snooze fest. Megan made last night's Episode.

Cal.
27-06-2018, 05:09 PM
After catching up I wish I voted for Megan and Eyal.

armand.kay
27-06-2018, 05:17 PM
I’ll say a well done to her for bringing the drama but I won’t call her a queen or a legend of any sorts!

She's bringing the drama and I'm here for it but she's just not THAT GIRL
https://uploadir.com/u/jblf2e3c

Matthew.
27-06-2018, 05:20 PM
maybe she was the catalyst for a good show last night but I’d perhaps warm to her if she didn’t conduct herself like a massive twat :tongue:

Miranda123
28-06-2018, 02:27 PM
LMAO Lighten Up, Will you! It's an Entertaining Game show, Not real Life. they are all there to Entertain us and Provide us with Endless Discussions and Talking Points. Up until last night's Episode, it was A Snooze fest. Megan made last night's Episode.

If you would not do something in real life, then I doubt you would do it just for TV, so being a slag, is something she is on a daily basis, and not just for the cameras

She will move on now anyway, as she cant wait a whole week for another prick

we need to get her out and get her back to her seedy little webcam strip show

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Megan will definitely get with one of the new guys . She can't resist a new dick :hehe: