PDA

View Full Version : Laura..

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 10:48 PM
I think Laura is more upset about being mugged off and not having anyone else to couple up with... I don't think she was suited to Wes at all...she's too old and desperately looking for a husband..Wes is not looking for a wife, he's 20 ffs..he wants some fun..:shrug:
...as for the clip of Laura crying in tmrws episode..I didn't see any real tears..

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 10:53 PM
of course she was. She didn't give a Monkey's About him until that Confession of him Spending a Grand on a Date.

Kazanne
26-06-2018, 10:54 PM
I think Laura is more upset about being mugged off and not having anyone else to couple up with... I don't think she was suited to Wes at all...she's too old and desperately looking for a husband..Wes is not looking for a wife, he's 20 ffs..he wants some fun..:shrug:
...as for the clip of Laura crying in tmrws episode..I didn't see any real tears..

I went right off laura when I found out in her VT that she stole her friends boyfriend from her and was proud about tht fact,that is not the way a decent person would act, so I am glad she has had some sort of karma.:wavey:

Daniel-X
26-06-2018, 10:57 PM
of course she was. She didn't give a Monkey's About him until that Confession of him Spending a Grand on a Date.

I thought this too until Ellie entered the villa and she was visibly devastated about Wes looking elsewhere. I don’t think she’s upset that she’s single, there’s an equal amount of males to females so I don’t see why she would be worried? I think she’s upset that she’s been so massively ‘mugged off’ (as aptly to put it) by Wes when he’s been giving her mixed signals from the off.

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 11:05 PM
I went right off laura when I found out in her VT that she stole her friends boyfriend from her and was proud about tht fact,that is not the way a decent person would act, so I am glad she has had some sort of karma.:wavey:t

....and don't we just love Karma :laugh::wavey:

Tony Montana
26-06-2018, 11:06 PM
I thought this too until Ellie entered the villa and she was visibly devastated about Wes looking elsewhere. I don’t think she’s upset that she’s single, there’s an equal amount of males to females so I don’t see why she would be worried? I think she’s upset that she’s been so massively ‘mugged off’ (as aptly to put it) by Wes when he’s been giving her mixed signals from the off.

To be fair tho she should have realized he was never serious about her. He's still a kid after all. He would have pied her of if Ellie was Actually interested in him.

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 11:15 PM

I think Wes is quite mature for a 20 year old. I think he is one of those people who doesn't like to hurt anyone's feelings and therefore finds himself in this predicament. He was naive to think he could continue with Laura and 'get to know' Megan at the same time. You can't have your cake and eat it...

lewys
26-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Laura had every right to be angry tbh, literally hours before Wes said that he told her she is the only one he could see a future with in this villa when a few days ago his head was turned at Ellie.

He has a lads holiday mentality and Laura has a husband mentality, neither of which are wrong but they ain't suited. However in this situation Laura is right, Wes completely went about it in the wrong way.

rusticgal
26-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Laura had every right to be angry tbh, literally hours before Wes said that he told her she is the only one he could see a future with in this villa when a few days ago his head was turned at Ellie.

He has a lads holiday mentality and Laura has a husband mentality, neither of which are wrong but they ain't suited. However in this situation Laura is right, Wes completely went about it in the wrong way.

I understand and agree your point...but they are rumoured to be constantly bickering. Laura is looking for a husband and in some ways she is unsuited for this show in the same way Alex is...both of them are not going to find what they want on LI..maturity and husband/wife material needs to be sought elsewhere.

Mokka
27-06-2018, 12:21 AM
I just get the sense that Laura doesnt quite get what constitutes a mature relationship. Her actions and reactions towsrds Wes baffle me. She blames him for his natural actions... Such as not fawning over her every time he walks by... when really the man is just living his life and being normal...and she is reading into his actions based on expectation she has of him that aren't realistic. That is the number one no no in a healthy relationship... and it's all coming from her.

Northern Monkey
27-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Mardy cow

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Wes is going to regret this. When Megan dumps him for the next pretty boy.

parmnion
27-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Wes is a dick, using this experience like a job...he told her he wanted the same as her at the begining and i think he still did a bit until mental laura dished him his sorry ass on a plate.

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:18 PM

And the fact that Meaghan had barely washed since Eyal was in there should not put him off??

If he was my Son, Id be disappointed that he was so easily led by someone who couldnt find her moral compass even if it had been in Eyal's ass

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Wes is going to regret this. When Megan dumps him for the next pretty boy.

Hopefully she wont have time to dump him
if we get her out

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:20 PM
I just get the sense that Laura doesnt quite get what constitutes a mature relationship. Her actions and reactions towsrds Wes baffle me. She blames him for his natural actions... Such as not fawning over her every time he walks by... when really the man is just living his life and being normal...and she is reading into his actions based on expectation she has of him that aren't realistic. That is the number one no no in a healthy relationship... and it's all coming from her.

Laura was high maintenance, and treating Wes like she was his Mother at times....

Is that an excuse to stain yourself with Eyal's unwashed leftover's ??

I dont think so

Northern Monkey
27-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Laura was expecting too much from a 20y/o.

Older women are carrying too much of their old emotional baggage from previous relationships.They’re set in their ways when it comes to relationships due to the previous emotional traumas of getting dumped/cheated on etc.

A young lad doesn’t need that ****.He still has all that to experience.
He needs a fun young bird not an emotional vacuum mother figure.