PDA

View Full Version : Meaghans reason for Dumping Eyal

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:24 PM
She said he wasnt any fun, or that they werent having any fun together

I have never seen this girl have fun with anyone, girls or boys, and yet I have seen Eyal have fun with everyone (even though I dont like him)

Someone needs to tell the 'fun free zone' that is Meaghan, to do one, she is boring the ass off viewers

And as for her smirking at Wes dumping Laura....

It would be great if the unwashed one left with Wes tonight, to just add a little karma to the proceedings

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 01:29 PM
She said he wasnt any fun, or that they werent having any fun together

I have never seen this girl have fun with anyone, girls or boys, and yet I have seen Eyal have fun with everyone (even though I dont like him)

Someone needs to tell the 'fun free zone' that is Meaghan, to do one, she is boring the ass off viewers

And as for her smirking at Wes dumping Laura....

It would be great if the unwashed one left with Wes tonight, to just add a little karma to the proceedings

She's the one who is not fun. Always has a face like a slapped arse. I say eyal had a lucky escape here. Megan is a nasty cow.

Miranda123
27-06-2018, 01:57 PM
She's the one who is not fun. Always has a face like a slapped arse. I say eyal had a lucky escape here. Megan is a nasty cow.

I dont even know whats happening with the eviction, I read that it is two people from two different couples

So Wes and Meaghan then.....thats Karma

rusticgal
27-06-2018, 02:03 PM
The truth is she's heard that Wes is hung like a donkey...:laugh:

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 02:08 PM
I dont even know whats happening with the eviction, I read that it is two people from two different couples

So Wes and Meaghan then.....thats Karma

It better be Megan. She deserves to go. Don't want eyal to go, hes been treated horribly by Megan and deserves a chance.

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 02:08 PM

She's an animal. Only after sex. :omgno:

Mokka
27-06-2018, 02:21 PM

I actually think this is what turned her head.

RileyH
27-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Who the bloody hell is Meaghan

Amy Jade
27-06-2018, 03:25 PM

Meaghan Jette Martin (Jess from Until Dawn) promo?

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 03:34 PM
She's not exactly a barrel of laughs herself, is she? :joker:

Kazanne
27-06-2018, 04:49 PM
She's an animal. Only after sex. :omgno:

We call them prick teasers Vanessa.:laugh:

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 05:21 PM
We call them prick teasers Vanessa.:laugh:

Or the town byke :hehe:

RileyH
27-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Meaghan Jette Martin (Jess from Until Dawn) promo?

We love a legend! LI Meg can't relate

armand.kay
27-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Eyal is a bore and people don't want to be around him. Hayley called it weeks ago

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Eyal is a bore and people don't want to be around him. Hayley called it weeks ago

Megan is an even bigger bore. And nasty as well.

armand.kay
27-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Megan is an even bigger bore. And nasty as well.

both of them are gross but at least Megan is causing some drama hopefully she stays so I can get more of Laura and Megan's feud.

Vanessa
27-06-2018, 05:34 PM
both of them are gross but at least Megan is causing some drama hopefully she stays so I can get more of Laura and Megan's feud.

Hope she goes soon.

montblanc
27-06-2018, 06:27 PM

:joker:

Miranda123
28-06-2018, 02:34 PM

You wont get that cause Meaghan is on a dick run

determined to get as many dicks in her as she can before getting kicked out

just hoping the producers have antibiotics on standby, as any guy shagging that unwashed c..t is going to need them

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 03:29 PM

just hoping the producers have antibiotics on standby, as any guy shagging that unwashed c..t is going to need them

She will be full of std :joker:

Kazanne
28-06-2018, 03:34 PM
I thought Eyal was quite fun loving,Megan never seemed up for fun,maybe I missed something.

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 03:47 PM
I thought Eyal was quite fun loving,Megan never seemed up for fun,maybe I missed something. I agree. She's the one who is no fun and is nasty as well. At least the public hate her, so she won't win.

armand.kay
28-06-2018, 04:30 PM

Think washining your c..t is actually bad for you. I'm not a woman but I've heard it throws off you PH balances and when that happens you're in a world of trouble. Also they all get STI checks so producers have already covered their backs on that one

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 04:32 PM
She's off to look for her next one. What a surprise?!

Mokka
28-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Think washining your c..t is actually bad for you. I'm not a woman but I've heard it throws off you PH balances and when that happens you're in a world of trouble. Also they all get STI checks so producers have already covered their backs on that one

:laugh2:

Brilliant! And true. Douching is bad ladies

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 04:48 PM
How can you not shower in this hot weather :omgno:

thisisdanny
28-06-2018, 06:29 PM

:joker::joker::joker: