PDA

View Full Version : I Was liking Samira

Miranda123
28-06-2018, 02:29 PM
But turns out she is a sneaky little bitch who lies through her teeth pretending to be friends with people

She needs to get her scrawny ass out of there now, cant see any of the newbies fancying her anyway, and Sam looks bored ****less, so I hope she leaves on Friday, as a singleton!

Adamw92
28-06-2018, 03:29 PM
How is she sneaky?

Kazanne
28-06-2018, 03:33 PM
I can't make my mind up about her ,sometimes I like her others I don't.

parmnion
28-06-2018, 03:42 PM
She was a bit naughty with alexs other half, then giving alex the advice he wanted to hear as well...but i really really like her..

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 03:51 PM
It's called sitting on the fence. Not liking it.

armand.kay
28-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Welp how have people found a way to be mad at Samira for all of this ��

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 04:28 PM
I like her, but i wish she stopped trying to be everyone'sb friend . Sometimes you need to pick a side.

armand.kay
28-06-2018, 04:35 PM
I like her, but i wish she stopped trying to be everyone'sb friend . Sometimes you need to pick a side.

There was no reason for her to go around the house whispering to everyone about what she had heard from Megan and Wes. All she did was tell them to be honest and left them to it as it was non of her business... but somehow it's ended up with Samira somehow deserving the aggression in the OP? Nah people have been waiting for Samira to slip up

Vanessa
28-06-2018, 04:38 PM
There was no reason for her to go around the house whispering to everyone about what she had heard from Megan and Wes. All she did was tell them to be honest and left them to it as it was non of her business... but somehow it's ended up with Samira somehow deserving the aggression in the OP? Nah people have been waiting for Samira to slip up
It just felt like she was trying to please everyone? I still like her though.