PDA

View Full Version : Wes, Megan, Laura situation?

andybigbro
02-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Wes and Megan were never officially coupled up were they? So why should it matter what Megan does? Surely it’s based on Laura’s as there wasn’t another recoupling after Eyal and Zara left.

:conf2:

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Most of us forgot that Wes was Still Technically Coupled up with Laura. You’re Right, it’s down to her Choice. She could either give him a Second Chance and Keep him in the Villa or Send him Packing and Choose New Boy Jack. I feel we could be Witnessing The Latter Tonight.

Strictly Jake
02-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Come on laura pick jack!!!!! They seem so much better together. Dirty boy wes can do bits at home! Get going man slag

andybigbro
02-07-2018, 10:22 AM
I have a feeling that it’s dependent on what Megan does. Because why would Wes come back solo if he knew Laura was obviously gonna pick someone.

It’s strange cause Wes and Megan were never coupled up :conf2:

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 10:48 AM
I have a feeling that it’s dependent on what Megan does. Because why would Wes come back solo if he knew Laura was obviously gonna pick someone.

It’s strange cause Wes and Megan were never coupled up :conf2:

If he was Smart he would have brought back someone with him like what Jonny did last year as a back up plan incase Laura Recoupled with a new boy

Miranda123
03-07-2018, 01:07 PM
If he was Smart he would have brought back someone with him like what Jonny did last year as a back up plan incase Laura Recoupled with a new boy

If he was smart, he would have stayed away from the unwashed slag in the first place

Never mind Wes, if he is still smitten with Meaghan after he gets out, he can always pay £150 to watch her play with herself on her webcam #skankyminge